Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Barn Folk posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4oe5z7/piss_off_rstarcitizen_in_one_sentence/

Scene: A room full of citizens reading the thread aloud

1st line: Uproarious laughter
2nd line: Hearty laughs
3rd line: Laughs, but with some side-eyed glances
10th line: Nervous chuckles
Last line: Dead silence. Followed by quiet pitiful sobbing emanating from the back of the room.

Can piss them all off easy.

"COD:IW"

e. Catte tax :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Viscous Soda posted:

I think he's supposed to be napping on some crates? Although with the way his chest is bulging it looks more he's getting ready to have a chest burster blow out of his chest.

Based on CIGs track record it might be that they stole a early 2000s Era Oblivion sex mod and turned it into that hilariously bad video. They just have no idea how it worked so they couldn't keep some of the background NPCs from simulating Sex acts.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Beet Wagon posted:

Hell, if you think he's cute now you should have seen him when he was a baby:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--6Wz9GFig

Oh my god! :kayak: :kimchi: :kayak:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Beet Wagon posted:

Gives a whole new meaning to alpha dogge. :shobon:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

Lazrin you should probably just triple down and get plat and an avvie, buddy. I foresee you being here a long time, coaching us back to rightness and reclaiming our internet identity.

Chicken 1
Kayak 0

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

Lazrin you should probably just triple down and get plat and an avvie, buddy. I foresee you being here a long time, coaching us back to rightness and reclaiming our internet identity.

I never seen a better quality dog :3:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

ManofManyAliases posted:

IDK. I personally love to argue with him. He's the only one here that has engaged me back in counter argument without calling me an insult.

(Actually, that's not true - he's called me idiot, moron, shill, shitizen, dumbass, etc.) But, I think the point is - he's okay with me just posting. I just wouldn't call him an idol.

I'll try to post a bit more today - take it out on me.

Yo this is bullshit. I have engaged you in debate several times with no insults and you have consistently ignored what I write.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

his nibs posted:

"Star Citizen will launch with 100 star systems." - 6m Stretch Goal

Time for some mental gymnastics...

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/333519/star-citizen-will-launch-with-100-star-systems-6m-stretch-goal

Why can't shitizens spell? I've noticed this for some time now.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Goobs posted:

Because spelling is what people do in books, and you know who makes those? Publishers! Big ones!
No true citizen would ever dream of following in those guys' footsteps.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Lladre posted:

Yo this is bullshit. I have engaged you in debate several times with no insults and you have consistently ignored what I write.

He always does that lol. It's why I'm more than happy to return to calling him Man of Many Anuses and Toast.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Goobs posted:

Believe me, as a. Game Designer mysfe, I can attest to the fact that buggy code will happen

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

Goobs posted:

When so much brain power is spent CIGsplaining, sacrifices must be made.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Lladre posted:

I think I unfairly excluded some people (you included) when I said "he was the only one." My apologies.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Goobs posted:

At this point it might be because even their own subconscious/conscience is telling them they are wrong, and they can't concentrate on trying to desperately keep the faith.

100 Systems at Launch?
"Of course (what really?) this will happen (Really man?) ....All they have to do is ("All they have to do" hahaha) just plug the systems in (No comment) once they have designed the tools. (So they can't make the tools but somehow will go from 0 to immersive galaxy?) They are finishing up the hard part (Are they?!) and can just .. (why do you even bother? You know all of this is poo poo, it's all loving wrong, why are you bothering) plug in those assets with the now complete tools.

Spelling probably isn't the first consideration when facts, reality, almost everyone else and even yourself are loudly arguing with you. You just have to close your eyes and blindly say your prayers to Chris Roberts and keep the faith ignoring all distractions.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Tippis posted:

Because spelling is what people do in books, and you know who makes those? Publishers! Big ones!
No true citizen would ever dream of following in those guys' footsteps.

Self publishing is the CIG way. This makes CIG the Chuck Tingle of games.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Wuxi posted:

Star Citizen - as a Game Designer mysfe

:lol:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

SurfaceDetail posted:

It doesnt take years to set up an office retard

But they're setting up the most open office space ever. No one has ever tried to do this before

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Goobs posted:

It seems to have been getting worse and worse lately. I wonder if all the literate people have abandoned ship.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Few months ago a burn like that would draw pages of comments from angry shitizens defending their investment. They've lost the fire in their bellies

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Sandi if I ever meet you I will not:

1) Tip my fedora

2) Call you m'lady

3) Tell you about my collection of SD Inu Yasha figurines

sry to be harsh but you are a bad person imho

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

SelenicMartian posted:

Used to be Shithouse.

Nope, can't see any clipping.

This their best take after prerecording and editing, right?

It goes too fast to see what's going on. Slow it down some. Savor it.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

AP posted:

5760X1080 PIRATE MEDIUM ARMOR

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1 5760x1080 and medium pirate armor center screen has medium obstruction, 90% of side monitors is unobstructed.

ACTUAL RESULT
medium armor is suppose to obstruct FOV but with 3 screens i still have complete peripheral view, 90% of left and right peripheral view is unobstructed.

EXPECTED RESULT
obstruct to peripheral view as intended.

Just force everyone to wear PIRATE MEDIUM ARMOR and you'll only have to render a tiny little window in the middle of the screen like old DOS games so maybe people can maintain 30 FPS

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Berious posted:

Few months ago a burn like that would draw pages of comments from angry shitizens defending their investment. They've lost the fire in their bellies

Whoa, no kidding. they implied Star Citizen never releases it's promised modules, the comments section should be awash in indignant Citizens.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Matlock Birthmark posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IehITxsK4Fs&t=5820s

Just watch for a minute and a half.

Edit: Sorry Dave.

Why does he need a badge/lanyard/holder for his own Convention?

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
https://www.twitch.tv/papadolvak

3 viewers

again

Slow_Moe
Feb 18, 2013

boethius posted:

Self publishing is the CIG way. This makes CIG the Chuck Tingle of games.

Pounded in the butt by my crowdfunded butt.jpg

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Charles Get-Out posted:

Hey, I tried to engage you civilly several times. I only started calling you a moron when it was clear you didn't want to have actual discussions and you just wanted to inflate your persecution complex and sense of self-righteousness.

Pretty much the same here. If someone claims to want civil discourse, you have to be willing to offer it back. Fingers in ears, screaming "LA LALALA! CAN'T HEAR YOU!", is not said discourse.

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jun 16, 2016

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

G0RF posted:

Persistence is futile.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Weird how Lazrins point isn't "star citizen is coming out suck it goons" it's now "star citizen might or might not come out but if it doesn't it DEFINITELY wasn't DS or goons that affected that in any way"

R u having doubts commando?

Is it more important for you to be sure that Derek smart was wrong than to get a return on your multi thousand dollar investment?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

TTerrible posted:

Weird how Lazrins point isn't "star citizen is coming out suck it goons" it's now "star citizen might or might not come out but if it doesn't it DEFINITELY wasn't DS or goons that affected that in any way"

Is it more important for you to be sure that Derek smart was wrong than to get a return on your multi thousand dollar investment?

What's even funnier about that is that he's right, but doesn't realize it reinforces what we've been saying all along - that the worst thing to happen to Star Citizen is CIG

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

TTerrible posted:

*cough**cough*

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4oe5z7/piss_off_rstarcitizen_in_one_sentence/

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Lazrin posted:

why the gently caress would you think anyone at all would respond to smart?

the circle jerk in this echo chamber has to date provide no substance or proof of any of the claims laid out. so theres that.

goons are so irrelevant in this landscape now including your glorious leader, its time to let it go
Balls like watermelon. Juicy balls. I wish I had but a teaspoon of such juice as your balls hold.

Lazrin posted:

thats how the world views it.. .goons have bowed to and follow smart like or not

goons have lost identity
Balls to make a man humble.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Lazrin 2016

Make Salty Asshats great again!

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

jokes on you his viewercount just doubled

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

This is like a stealth "get it off my chest" thread, isn't it?

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Wait, Lazrin thinks we are all trying to be taken seriously or are worried about our relevance or something? Like we aren't just making fat jokes and posting pictures of dogs and cats while laughing at dumb things people say? The REAL issue is that we are trying to be taken seriously somehow on our dead gay comedy forum?

Derek Smart is our leader and not just some guy that showed up with the worlds longest posts that we make fun of more than anyone else on the internet (we invented making fun of Derek Smart.)

That's what is really going on. Good Job Lazrin. Everyone else (including us) just thinks that we are watching the worlds slowest train crash involving 12 trains at once as spectators. You have somehow deduced that we are mad that people are paying attention to the train crash and not us.

If anyone is taking me seriously then fuckin lol

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Is he running a contest as well? I don't watch Twitch much, so I might be misreading what the title means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

seriously just rename it dead space 4 already

• Locked thread