Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Dragon's Breath shotguns now activate Overkill on kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

watho posted:

Dragon's Breath shotguns now activate Overkill on kill.

:hellyeah:

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

:toot:

Runcible Spoon posted:

Wilko, for some future release of GoonMod, would it be possible to make sentries drop already switched to AP mode, and possibly locking them to it? They seem to be flat-out superior to regular sentries as far as I can tell, and hearing one blow through all its ammo when I forget to switch it to AP makes me extremely sad.

I'll add it to the list of things to look into when I can, but any GoonMod updates and the BLT update I was working on are both on halt while I move and start my new job.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Wilko posted:

I'll add it to the list of things to look into when I can, but any GoonMod updates and the BLT update I was working on are both on halt while I move and start my new job.

Well let me be the first to say congratulations!

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
What's the job, if you're able to say?

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Vox, I've got a bug investigation request: what's going on with ECMs? When in a group, where everyone has ECM skills, my ECM timers show 20s/ECM. They start blinking at the appropriate time to reflect that they are, indeed, 20s ECMs. When I place an ECM in solo play, it has 32s on it. Something is clearly busted.

This bug isn't new. But it used to be the case that you'd just have an invisible 10s of ECM (no sound, but pagers still blocked, etc.).

Fake edit: I just saw someone, pretty sure it was the host, drop two 30s ECMs, while the rest of the group had 20s ECMs. We all had all ECM skills. So I guess ECM skills only work for the host, at present?

Wilko
Dec 3, 2013

:toot:

Crabtree posted:

What's the job, if you're able to say?

Gameplay Programmer! Although I'm not posting where at though until I actually get there. mumble crew know although its not hard to guess

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Wilko posted:

Gameplay Programmer! Although I'm not posting where at though until I actually get there. mumble crew know although its not hard to guess

I'm sorry about your impending employment at Tripwire :rip:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

also here is a "bug" report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9DtaCSFIB4

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

Psion posted:

I'm sorry about your impending employment at Tripwire :rip:

joke thief spotted

Wilko I'll be sure to spend another 40 cents on the market and hopefully you'll get at least a few of 'em

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
My thanks to Zoidberg, Doctor Smiles, watho and Shooting Blanks for helping me finally achieve Noob Herder after 5 years of pain. Your DLCz will arrive shortly.

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Vox, I've got a bug investigation request: what's going on with ECMs? When in a group, where everyone has ECM skills, my ECM timers show 20s/ECM. They start blinking at the appropriate time to reflect that they are, indeed, 20s ECMs. When I place an ECM in solo play, it has 32s on it. Something is clearly busted.

This bug isn't new. But it used to be the case that you'd just have an invisible 10s of ECM (no sound, but pagers still blocked, etc.).

Fake edit: I just saw someone, pretty sure it was the host, drop two 30s ECMs, while the rest of the group had 20s ECMs. We all had all ECM skills. So I guess ECM skills only work for the host, at present?

It's known, although the details are unclear- there are a bunch of weird syncing and persistence problems with skills. My fave is that apparently if you have ever had Stockholm syndrome aced, you still have it.

That's also known- it appears that something changed recently is causing a player occupying a position a shield climbs or ropes into be transposed sideways, possibly to the place the shield used to be. It happens a lot on Birth of Sky.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jun 16, 2016

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Discendo Vox posted:

My thanks to Zoidberg, Doctor Smiles, watho and Shooting Blanks for helping me finally achieve Noob Herder after 5 years of pain. Your DLCz will arrive shortly

Congrats on this, Vox.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything??? Did you get the right person? Congrats anyway!

edit: the new music tracks are amazing. :swoon:

watho fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jun 16, 2016

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Bort Bortles posted:

This was a few pages ago, but thanks for the help. I had the "goonmod master" folder in the mods folder, rather than the "goonmod" folder itself there.

Glad it helped. :toot:

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Day 3 is out and patch is ready. Nothing in the store at this direct moment. Character models got better textures, though the most obvious change is Jacket's. He looks a little bit less like the kid who showed up to school at 6:30 and played his Gameboy until the bell rang.

Plan Z fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jun 16, 2016

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
It's in the store, for me

:hellyeah:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

where's that mbison_yes.mp4 when you need it?

here we go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

What are the shotgun stats? Is it a primary or secondary? Can't look at the site right now at work.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

:gizz:

ALso Ron Pearlman pager lines are amazing.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jun 16, 2016

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:
So the biker deck is the replacement for gambler I've always wanted when running and gunning with LMGs and shotguns.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Is it a weird complaint that I feel like every new perk deck is just going to be some combination of health+armor regeneration by dealing damage from now on? It seems like they feel like every deck has to compete with Grinder in terms of keeping the user alive, which is a tall order.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
The chain is also fun to kill with. Look at that distance!

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jun 16, 2016

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
So what's the Biker perk deck like, for those of us stuck behind corporate firewalls?

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

Wintermutant posted:

So what's the Biker perk deck like, for those of us stuck behind corporate firewalls?

It regens HP/armor when you or anyone in the crew gets a kill. The regen gets faster as the opposite stat is lower - you regen HP faster at low armor and vice versa.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Wintermutant posted:

One part Grinder, One part gambler, it is a perk deck that regenerates health and armor for kills that increases the lower you're at. So basically the deck for the best killer in the game to help the group even more.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

That low swat got Belmoted. :laugh:

Soral
May 30, 2009

quote:

General
Replaced all playable character models’ textures and models with better looking ones

oh!

oh.....

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
It's been a rough year for ol' Jacket

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

UnknownMercenary posted:

What are the shotgun stats? Is it a primary or secondary? Can't look at the site right now at work.

Primary. Here are the base stats with no skills (but Crew Chief maxed and equipped):

e; casual, un-commented-on sentry nerf in this patch: "Reduced the amount of ammunition for the Sentry Gun by 33%"

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 16, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Soral posted:

oh!

oh.....

i dunno, i think i liked his old look more because it's like if you mapped Jacket's face sprite from Hotline Miami to a 3D model

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
He looks a lot more his age now, if nothing else.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm disappointed they took away his red, sunken eyes. it made him look like he hadn't slept in a week, or maybe had taken an hour to have a good, hard cry before the heist

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Lemon-Lime posted:

Primary. Here are the base stats with no skills (but Crew Chief maxed and equipped):

Here's the thing: you can put barrel extensions on it. With silencer and shotgun skills and regular old 00 buck you get 226 damage.

e: Rust's lines are great. "Suck my fat dick, cloaker" :allears:

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 16, 2016

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
All the characters I have (which is to say all the ones that are free) look better, insofar as being higher-rez, but I kinda miss Houston looking like a dork.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Please, patch, take longer to patch

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Soral posted:

oh!

oh.....

Holy poo poo

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
The new SMG owns bones. Ammo is a huge issue with it. Having it modded with silencer and SMG skills, it's a killing laser.

And the 1889 is super powerful even without shotgun skills. I gave it HE rounds with a silencer and its a great way to take out enemies en-mass.

The new heists are chaotic. Both days LOVE tossing dozers at you. I think it's the most amount of dozers I've ever killed in a heist. poo poo was nuts. Not to mention on day 1 a swat turret might get parked right next to your defend objective. Its worthwhile to have someone with a sniper for both days.

Day 2 is short but violent. Loot is scattered around the train so there's lots of backtracking to get everything. All in all the weapons are fantastic. The heists are fantastic. Biker is fantastic.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Where's the secret item for "Scavenger" cheevo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Elendil004 posted:

Where's the secret item for "Scavenger" cheevo?

On the rafters in the bar.