Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I picked four members of Roccat in the money league which confirms that every time I root for a team they become doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I'm ready to tackle some work spreadsheets instead of watching this poo poo, god drat.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

mistaya posted:

I'm sad no one's playing Aurelion Sol he seems like he'd be solid enough for pro play (we can't really judge him based on Huhi of all people.)

They really need to fix Taliyah's worked ground bullshit, she'd be such a cool champion if that just didn't exist.

Ehhhh, I don't think he will ever catch on. His stun is harder to hit than Ekko. He only has two skills, only really pumps out damage in team fights, isn't super great at wave clear, and is very position reliant. That's a lot of caveats to work through when you can just take Viktor.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i think the meta in general is really boring atm. i am p much just watching the g2 games

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Wait

Why is anyone playing Gnar

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I dont know, I continue to enjoy watching xpeke get hosed up because he does Brave ADC Positioning

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I haven't watched much LCS this split but Schalke seems pretty decent.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
gilius, dude, come on..

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

henkman posted:

gilius, dude, come on..

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Gilius is like peak Saintvicious bad at smiting.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

henkman posted:

gilius, dude, come on..

That was preeeettty bad.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Vitality really insist on losing

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
This isn't looking well for H2K :ohdear:

E: It's looking a lot better now but I'm still worried about the late game.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 16, 2016

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
E: quote is not edit.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 16, 2016

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
You know I think it's really annoying how the casters are always acting like the teams are so bad and they're always doing the wrong things. Pulse acts like it's a loving funeral every time a team plays poorly. Jesus christ, have some loving perspective.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
It's better than when casters acted like any team could win at any moment despite one being 15k down

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I'm surprised we haven't seen rumble before this, since it seems that every time he's okay he's a staple competitive pick and it looks like the mage item rework was good for him

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Rumble's ok, but his matchups vs. Irelia and Swain have always been really, really bad and they are really, really strong right now

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Is Wit's End Fizz a thing?

Freeze is having a real bad game. I'm not sure if it's quite to the level of Flaresz' Riven but it's getting really close.

Lucky for Odoamne because he's having an awful time too.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jun 16, 2016

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Trick is putting on a clinic.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

henkman posted:

I'm surprised we haven't seen rumble before this, since it seems that every time he's okay he's a staple competitive pick and it looks like the mage item rework was good for him

Smeb played it vs CJ earlier in the week.

Since they removed the cap on Flamespitter damage to minions his last hitting is less garbage and he can actually sort of push now too. He might show up as a counterpick to certain top lane picks.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

G2 just punched H2K in the face which makes it a real shame that the EU LCS doesn't have a Bo3.

Still, we had Odoamne with the 1/7/1 Rumble and Freeze with the 0/9/3 Sivir.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
that second g2 h2k game was so loving brutal

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
gently caress you, Maxlore

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I wonder what Sonstar's hit rate is on Jhin ults this game. So many times he's missed all 4 shots.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Noooooo, let Trashy get the solo kill

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

GBM reportedly keeps his room temperature at 39 C, what a madman.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
what the gently caress

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
I think korean progamers play in heated environments to make sure their extremities stay warm or something

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

wow, rousing day of eu lcs huh

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

You know I think it's really annoying how the casters are always acting like the teams are so bad and they're always doing the wrong things. Pulse acts like it's a loving funeral every time a team plays poorly.

The Jatt School of Casting

Notable alumni include Mitch "That Play Was Suboptimal" Vorspeels

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Schiavona posted:

The Jatt School of Casting

Notable alumni include Mitch "That Play Was Suboptimal" Vorspeels
Immortals may be 8k down but they're actually winning

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Were any of the eulcs games not garbage?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

What are the view counts like for the lcs these days? Seems like there's not many live posts happening.

I've barely watched any of it, I think all the roster swaps just kill it. Hard to get invested in a team when they aren't around long.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

They have the top spot and like a top 5/6 spot for the two NALCS streams when they are on. It's the rear end end of morning and LCK is number two behind Sneaky so that's probably doing fine on a relative scale. Seems like it's probably net better b/c they get two different hooks while holding #1 in na

I will admit it took me a bit to find all the various stream accounts and if I didn't have a Twitch account not being able to go to the Riotgames channel would be annoying.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jin Air gives SKT their first defeat of the season!!!

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

GreyPowerVan posted:

Were any of the eulcs games not garbage?
H2K vs G2 game 2 is worth a watch imo, it's a stomp, but it's an entertaining stomp

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

WE is running Hecarim AND Taric in this game. Also you get to watch one of my favorite underground ADCs, PentaQ. He's obscure and his play style is somewhat advanced, so I wouldn't expect a novice to be able to fully appreciate his discog, but it's still a treat for more casual fans.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

CODChimera posted:

What are the view counts like for the lcs these days? Seems like there's not many live posts happening.

I've barely watched any of it, I think all the roster swaps just kill it. Hard to get invested in a team when they aren't around long.

I feel like the number is the same. The EU LCS has always been less popular due to the time zones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

WE is running Hecarim AND Taric in this game. Also you get to watch one of my favorite underground ADCs, PentaQ. He's obscure and his play style is somewhat advanced, so I wouldn't expect a novice to be able to fully appreciate his discog, but it's still a treat for more casual fans.
You're going full Monte here

• Locked thread