Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Still doesn't answer my question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

I'm suddenly wondering what Masaokis is up to these days.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Random Hajile posted:

I'm suddenly wondering what Masaokis is up to these days.

Didn't that story have a happy, boring ending. He moved in with family (or a new apartment close to family?) and got help. He posted a few videos from a very un-masaokis place at least.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Klaus Kinski posted:

Didn't that story have a happy, boring ending. He moved in with family (or a new apartment close to family?) and got help. He posted a few videos from a very un-masaokis place at least.

That's good. I always thought he would burn down his house trying to cook "sausages" with burning garbage.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I thought that at one point, someone that knew him IRL came forward with photos and stuff and said that it was all a joke, and that the hovel he made those videos in was some dump he'd rented that he'd crash at once in a while because it was close to work or something?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I thought that at one point, someone that knew him IRL came forward with photos and stuff and said that it was all a joke, and that the hovel he made those videos in was some dump he'd rented that he'd crash at once in a while because it was close to work or something?

not that i know of, he always had 2 places. He is an international trade lawyer with an undisclosed severe mental illness. when he was off his meds he would self medicate with booze in the hovel, and when things were going well he was in his more put together home. Its way too deep to be a joke, like any time you get a glimpse into the other rooms of the hovel, there is way to much crazy going on to be something he did as a joke, without the conclusion still being that he needs help at least. Like there is a desk with hundreds of books on it all stacked so you can only see the pages, not the spines, and its only ever shown like once for 2 seconds.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I called him out and said he was joking then in the next video he said no, he wasn't joking. True story.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

BiggerBoat posted:

jellyfish, spiders, (fire) ants, snakes, crabs, sharks...and apparently loving frogs...

You forgot the turtles

http://imgur.com/gallery/hLqBq

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

im pooping! posted:

I called him out and said he was joking then in the next video he said no, he wasn't joking. True story.

Seeing him in that freaking gas mask pleading to his audience not to make the same mistakes he made was kind of chilling

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Two pieces of drywall and a 2x4 and you could sublet that out as another apartment.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

CharlieWhiskey posted:

Dicing jalapenos and immediately holding my dick to take a piss is a mistake I've made exactly once.

You know, I've done that with habaneros. It's not really that painful. I'd say being walloped in the balls is a hell of a lot worse.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Samovar posted:

You know, I've done that with habaneros. It's not really that painful. I'd say being walloped in the balls is a hell of a lot worse.

Just because you're used to the feeling of your dick burning doesn't mean everybody else is

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Samovar posted:

Someone doesn't shove his pinky into his dick hole to pull out all the excess urine still in the urethra. What are you? 2 years old?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I did that with some chicken wings my friend got from a place where you have to sign a waiver to eat them. It was unpleasant.

I didn't shove them in my urethra just to clear that up.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Ok Fella posted:

I did that with some chicken wings my friend got from a place where you have to sign a waiver to eat them. It was unpleasant.

I didn't shove them in my urethra just to clear that up.

Well then why were you shoving them up your urethra? :crossarms:

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Everyone knows the important part of the classic Kool Aid Man dance move is the follow-through.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bloody Pom posted:

God drat that was a good setup

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Don't apologize. Not sure it's schadenfreude but funny cat videos know no boundaries.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Bloody Pom posted:

Well played sir. Well played.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Bloody Pom posted:

:golfclap:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

SpacePig posted:

Florida seems like Australia in that it seems to be a bad idea to interact with any local wildlife.
That's not really fair to the animals. Imagine how pissed off you'd be if you had to deal with Floridians every day of your life.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

SubponticatePoster posted:

That's not really fair to the animals. Imagine how pissed off you'd be if you had to deal with Floridians every day of your life.

It's not like Australians are much better :v:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Impressive distance on the face skid, I give it a solid 9.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Some decent crossposts from the Dashcam Thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyA9iHna4o8
Yes..... what indeed?? :heysexy:

Road buckling in Minnesota
:rice:

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012
http://i.imgur.com/V9MErJK.gifv

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Takes No Damage posted:

Some decent crossposts from the Dashcam Thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyA9iHna4o8
Yes..... what indeed?? :heysexy:

Road buckling in Minnesota
:rice:

These were both hilarious. Love how the guy went back just to gently caress with them. And all the flying cars!

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Dudes on the far side of the street got fuckin lucky.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Nuevo posted:

This is Russia right? I don't know of anywhere else the lights go green-amber-red-amber-green.

The real schadenfreude is Russia's entire traffic control infrastructure.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Nuevo posted:

Like some kind of automotive ballet/gymnastics.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

cult_hero posted:

This is Russia right? I don't know of anywhere else the lights go green-amber-red-amber-green.

Russia isn’t the only place that does that.

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down

For some reason, I can't find it in gif form, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdLC_5AgHfE&t=100s

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

cult_hero posted:

The real schadenfreude is Russia's entire traffic control infrastructure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhD83ChXE5o

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
http://i.imgur.com/rvczGXW.gifv

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Re: the Hot Topic/Deviantart Adventure Time t-shirt theft from a few pages ago:

http://jjharrison.tumblr.com/post/85466057236/joyouscatus-you-remember-that-post-about-the

As far as I can tell from that post, the artist actually drew that as a cover for an Adventure Time comic book and didn't realize they'd also sold the rights for it to be used in other forms of merchandise. So, still schadenfreude, still somebody not reading a contract, but no dickery or theft involved whatsoever.

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

cult_hero posted:

This is normal in alot of europe. Red + amber -> green next. Amber alone -> red next.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Fucks sake woman, tie your hair back when you have to do something that involves leaning forwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

WoodrowSkillson posted:

not that i know of, he always had 2 places. He is an international trade lawyer with an undisclosed severe mental illness. when he was off his meds he would self medicate with booze in the hovel, and when things were going well he was in his more put together home. Its way too deep to be a joke, like any time you get a glimpse into the other rooms of the hovel, there is way to much crazy going on to be something he did as a joke, without the conclusion still being that he needs help at least. Like there is a desk with hundreds of books on it all stacked so you can only see the pages, not the spines, and its only ever shown like once for 2 seconds.

there's some other :psyduck: stuff that could make the conspiracy theories go either way. in the omelett for obama vid he does a perfect 1 hand egg crack, tosses everything but the shell into the toilet and starts whisking that.