Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Homework Explainer posted:

does he talk like an anime villain all the time or just during interviews

Milo is the bad guy from Final Fantasy 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

DrPlump posted:

He doesn't need to change. Hillary will change first. If Trump starts polling below Gary Johnson I bet Hillary will stop running ads against him.

If we can push Trump's numbers below zero, he'll wrap back around to 100%. Its a genius plan that only Trump could pull off.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DrPlump posted:

He doesn't need to change. Hillary will change first. If Trump starts polling below Gary Johnson I bet Hillary will stop running ads against him.

Hillary will run ads against Trump until the election is over.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Montasque posted:

Milo is the bad guy from Final Fantasy 3.

Cloud of Darkness?

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

DrPlump posted:

My dude, it's "puff, puff, pass."

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Homework Explainer posted:

does he talk like an anime villain all the time

Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eVe0Skigo

Lum_ fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 17, 2016

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
kuja was a terrible villian

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Not a Step posted:

Cloud of Darkness?

I guess it's actually part VI

quote:

Kefka is first introduced as the court jester and army general under Emperor Gestahl, throughout the game he reveals himself to be a nihilistic psychopath, and, finally, takes on a Lucifer-esque form, after setting in motion events leading to the Apocalypse and pronouncing himself the God of Magic. From that point he acts as the game's primary antagonist.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

logikv9 posted:

this is good news for johnson

:lol:

could

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

did trump seriously do a rally at loving gilleys lmao

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

did trump seriously do a rally at loving gilleys lmao

per Google when I looked up the place

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
[/quote]

Schnorkles posted:

Milo is going to have a show on the TNN

It's all coming together lads, you need to keep up

I already laid this out 5 days ago:

Oiled and Ready posted:

I'll actually enjoy Trump losing, too, because we will get this.

TRUMP NEWS NETWORK (TNN) WEEKDAY LINEUP

7AM: Milo in the Morning
9AM: Nine, Nine, Nine! (Herman Cain)
10AM: Hannity AM
12PM: Mid-day with Mike (Mike Tyson and 4 white women)
2PM: Rush! (After he loses his radio contract)
4PM: Course Correction with Larry Elder
5PM: Coulter's Corner
6PM: Palin Comparison
7PM: Buchanan Fodder
8PM: Ivanka!
9PM: Donald Trump Live
11PM: Bobby Knightly

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Three Olives posted:

WTF are you guys talking about? Trump is tanking in the polling, raising hardly any money, has hardly any time to pivot nor apparently any desire to do so, his campaign is a trainwreck and Hillary has barely started to hit him on his dumpster fire of issues that have already alienated him from most of the electorate.

It's a possibility but something pretty much cataclysmic has to happen to Clinton at this point for her to not spend a billion dollars kicking Trump when he is already being buried in legitimately negative press for her to lose.

When you support Trump and feel nervous but you see this post from Three Olives and suddenly everything is fine

The liberal Bill Kristol has given his prediction, everyone

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Oiled and Ready posted:

12am-7am - infomercials for Trump U 2: More Salesmen

e: ya hosed up the quote stream, o&e. disappointingly low energy.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Montasque posted:

I guess it's actually part VI

He knew what you meant, he was being a smug nerd

What do you mean, quotestream, guy?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Montasque posted:

Andrew Sullivan never did this:

First as tragedy then as farce. Seriously, can we just halt British intellectuals at the border?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

make sure to remind us all a few more times of your groundbreaking post

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

the paradigm shift posted:

per Google when I looked up the place

Yo dude, free up some space on your phone.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Peztopiary posted:

First as tragedy then as farce. Seriously, can we just halt British intellectuals at the border?

That wouldn't have kept MIlo out

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
All right then, pseudo-intellectuals. Really though given Saurus' posting maybe just all Brits.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Peztopiary posted:

All right then, pseudo-intellectuals. Really though given Saurus' posting maybe just all Brits.

We need somewhere to send the undesirables and Australia's already wise to our game.

*adjusts monocle*

NB Piers Morgan will be turned back at the airport so don't even loving try it. He's your problem now. He's been gone for years and we're still trying to get some of the stains out.

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

Wikkheiser posted:

They still consider him a sodomite and Milo agrees with them. His promiscuous flaming persona is proof, according to him, that gays are decadent and should be put back in the closet.

Which is just :psyduck:
Dude this doesn't matter anymore. The ceo of Apple is openly gay. No one cares.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ErIog posted:

Yo dude, free up some space on your phone.

tuesday

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Nien posted:

Dude this doesn't matter anymore. The ceo of Apple is openly gay. No one cares.

Orlando says otherwise.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If Trump News or whatever actually happens, I wonder if we'd see Fox turn hostile on him. They're pretty much the only ones he'd be likely to draw viewers from.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I don't know why he doesn't just art of the deal and take over spike

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

Considering he probably only really thinks about the 80s USSR because he's an 80s guy, that argument isn't TOTALLY insane. Still wrong imo tho

"his opinion is only bad because he's ignorant" does probably explain a lot

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Deteriorata posted:

She knows how to hire somebody that does, which is just as good.

She's got mad delegation skillz, dood.

she knows the best people

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Karl Sharks posted:

is it normal for campaign volunteers to have to sign an NDA?

I swear if we don't get a good tell all I'm gonna be pissed off about NDAs and a lot of things

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Aren't NDAs usually not worth the paper they're printed on? Does it just depend on how litigious they are?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

the paradigm shift posted:

Aren't NDAs usually not worth the paper they're printed on? Does it just depend on how litigious they are?

Isn't Trump *really* litigious?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Serious question, where does he 'pop up outside of sa', just Brietbart? I have literally never heard of him other than my brother complaining about Gamergate and here, and I basically mute my brother when it comes to Gamergate.

he (milo) gave a talk at my old university recently. people seem to treat him as a political performance artist, which the right wing tends to lack (or at least, they lack one with the proper amount of ironic detachment, which milo displays)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

which isn't to say he isn't an earnest right winger
this:

quote:

Frankly, I would have been less ashamed to be gay in the days when being gay was something to be ashamed of. Gays were classier when they were worried about being queer-bashed.
has all the marks of that kind of stockholm syndrome reactionary thought you sometimes see in groups persecuted by the right

Nien
Apr 29, 2013
Jesus, you people need to stop worrying about what goes on in other people's bedrooms.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

I'll actually enjoy Trump losing, too, because we will get this.

TRUMP NEWS NETWORK (TNN) WEEKDAY LINEUP

7AM: Milo in the Morning
9AM: Nine, Nine, Nine! (Herman Cain)
10AM: Hannity AM
12PM: Mid-day with Mike (Mike Tyson and 4 white women)
2PM: Rush! (After he loses his radio contract)
4PM: Course Correction with Larry Elder
5PM: Coulter's Corner
6PM: Palin Comparison
7PM: Buchanan Fodder
8PM: Ivanka!
9PM: Donald Trump Live
11PM: Bobby Knightly

9am Noine, Noine, Noine! With Mike Franseca and Herman Cain

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/gop-insiders-trump-gingrich-caucus-224460

:agreed:, GOP insiders

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

silvergoose posted:

Isn't Trump *really* litigious?

considering how much of an org clusterfuck they are, i dont think they have the internal security to stop anonymous leaks

i know eve online corps have ways to catch anonymous leaks of documents, but i somehow doubt the trump's campaign has the effort and know how to pull that poo poo off (and they have their hands full dealing w trump himself)

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Would Newt even accept it? poo poo, WHY would he accept it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

get on tv, sell some books? still got the fire in his belly? still wants to go to the moon? still wants to (maybe) lead the civilizing forces?

• Locked thread