Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Bloodspike posted:

I thought I was in charge of propaganda? Or was it hauling? I'm confused.

Given your track record, you're in charge of hauling. We're a merit based organisation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Bloodspike posted:

I thought I was in charge of propaganda? Or was it hauling? I'm confused.

Neither

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Looking to fly a Svipul in a 3-5 man squad. Mainly gate camping when we know reds are coming. I am pretty bad at fitting, let me know how bad I am.

[Svipul, Svipul]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Power Diagnostic System II
IFFA Compact Damage Control

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script

280mm Howitzer Artillery II, Tremor S
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Small Targeting System Subcontroller I

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

You're better at fitting than bloodspike is at goonfucking.

Bloodspike
Apr 29, 2016

Mandingueiro danado

hailthefish posted:

I tried. :smith:

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

hailthefish posted:

Thanks? Maybe...?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

You did okay. People still bring it up with no reason at all.

So shame on you.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

FranktheBank posted:

Thanks? Maybe...?

That fit seems close like something I am flying. Do you need that second Sebo to catch fast ships?

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

Hey it's the 12 billion dollar man.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

this thread is boring we must not be at war anymore

I thought I was broke but then I realized I had a 1bn RR legion on hand so I sold it and now I'm not broke.

Those broker fees are a motherfucker now though. Also I lost like 60m because I couldn't be arsed to gently caress with sells.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Zephyrine posted:

Are we still pretending that the Co2 cap-trap was a thing?

Co2 changing sides was planned well in advance of the fight. The MBC leadership has stated that publicly on so many occasions I've lost count. SUAS and Seleene and whoever else was on that ~mildly entertaining~ podcast discussed how they had talked to DaWinci for months in advance.

The MBC had basically assembled the largest cooperative military action I can remember, in terms of coordinating a force of that size. Obviously the objective was capturing an established staging system, but if you don't think they were hoping for a super-capital escalation then you're extremely naive.

The "miracle" of kcolor seeing that it was a trap was more like "Hey, that force is clearly assembled hoping we will drop supers... bet they'll drop even more supers. Not gonna jump into that fight."

Calling it a trap is being equally generous to the MBC as any third party dipshit could recognize it for what it was - a losing fight. The only question is whether or not the Co2 fleets would have gone all 5th column and awoxxed the rest of the Imperium rather than join Goons and pals in pulling some noble space-samurai ehonor bullshit. Which clearly Goons aren't going to participate in anyway because none of us actually believe that poo poo is anything other than stupid.

Xolve posted:

I think they're busy loving ugly streamers.

GigX is the most mentally necrotic retard- he makes people like GenEVE tolerable

:huh: Were you surprised that he and DaWinci broke up?

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

ChickenWing posted:

Those broker fees are a motherfucker now though. Also I lost like 60m because I couldn't be arsed to gently caress with sells.

If :ccp: ever fixes just the simple navigation issues with citadels (right-click > set destination) it won't take long for markets to move towards them in a major way, just to dodge those loving retarded brokerage fees. Hell, that fortizar in Perimeter already has a pretty decent selection of goods.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Jazzzzz posted:

If :ccp: ever fixes just the simple navigation issues with citadels (right-click > set destination) it won't take long for markets to move towards them in a major way, just to dodge those loving retarded brokerage fees. Hell, that fortizar in Perimeter already has a pretty decent selection of goods.

I imagine that adding the ability to make courier contracts to and from citadels would be more important. It's okay, though, because we'll be getting that this summer fall eventually.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

People think that Horde moved to Fade but the reality is that ten dollar bond evicted us from Querious

does reddit know about this

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
so...we won?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Waroduce posted:

so...we won?

As was foretold by Great Leader.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Jazzzzz posted:

Lord knows I would love to give up my jita 4-4 office.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Dalael posted:

As was foretold by Great Leader.

Someone needs to update the Goonswarm National Anthem.

Or are we just summering in Saranen?

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

Waroduce posted:

so...we won?

Did something happen?

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

Thatim posted:

That fit seems close like something I am flying. Do you need that second Sebo to catch fast ships?

I dunno... do I? Pyfa puts my targeting time for frigs to .9 with the 2nd sebo. That means server rounds up to 1 second right? That means everything has only 2 seconds to warp out before I point them?

I should also mention I'm like 2 months into the game, so my understanding of game mechanics is mediocre.

edit: What should I put in the sebo slot? I dont have the power grid for medium shield extender.

FranktheBank fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jun 17, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Waroduce posted:

so...we won?

well we did get evicted from all our space so anyone saying we won vs the rest of eve is deluded

but if pl is actually well and truly loving off then rip everyone they left in the north

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Baculus posted:

:huh: Were you surprised that he and DaWinci broke up?

No, not at all.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

but if pl is actually well and truly loving off then rip everyone they left in the north

I want to see what TEST does on their own.

:rip: Darkness though, those dudes are hosed.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 17, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

My fitting project is coming along nicely:

I'm wondering if it should have a grappler instead of a web though.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

No, not at all.

I want to see what TEST does on their own.

:rip: Darkness though, those dudes are hosed.

who's in branch?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Is this some kind of weird "You keep what you kill" thing?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

What happened with Da Winci?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Boney you need some harvester mining drones.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

well we did get evicted from all our space so anyone saying we won vs the rest of eve is deluded

Is this something that is happening on jabber? I'm at work and haven't seen poo poo on Reddit about it.

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I feel like you've kinda wussed out on the adaptive invul and not going for a syndicate damage control.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

nessin posted:

I feel like you've kinda wussed out on the adaptive invul and not going for a syndicate damage control.

Rhymenosourus was right. Seeing as how it's missing 5 high slots, it's a work in progress. It's gonna take a while to get the rigs and the drone link augmentor to drop.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Rhymenosourus was right. Seeing as how it's missing 5 high slots, it's a work in progress. It's gonna take a while to get the rigs and the drone link augmentor to drop.

That's loving awesome though. You need at least an a type invuln. I'll be on the lookout for some dumb missioner

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

DisgracelandUSA posted:

You are an inspiration to all of us

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013
As a noob is it smart to join Goonswarm in their current situation?

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Divine Blob posted:

No, and don't join Groon, either.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Divine Blob posted:

Considering were nearing a possible turning point in the war maybe? I mean your going to have access to PvP 24/7 by hanging out with GSF, and Groon takes newbies as far as I know.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Do officer webs still exist or did they get converted to grapplers when the grapplers were introduced? I feel like even a heated grappler won't do squat compared to the web unless a frigate is retarded and orbiting you at 4k

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Venom Snake posted:

Considering were nearing a possible turning point in the war maybe? I mean your going to have access to PvP 24/7 by hanging out with GSF, and Groon takes newbies as far as I know.

a possible turning point in what war?

The war for the Saranen undock?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Divine Blob posted:

If you want to PVP and be PVP'd, sure.

If you want to do pretty much anything else no. GSF has no space and won't for the forseeable future, and being in GSF makes hisec unsafe too.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

a possible turning point in what war?

The war for the Saranen undock?

I was led to believe by your valued allies that world war bee was a cultural and ideological battle that would not be won until goonswarm federation disbanded and the mittani left the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
When GSF starts taking sov after the major MBC Alliances have left. Can that be a new war or will GSF insist that it's still the same war?

• Locked thread