Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I can't clearly read that on my phone without effort so I'm just not going to.

regards,

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zen death robot posted:

what the hell does this have to do with apple

apple is desperate to break into the chinese market because their north america sales are waning in the face of their declining quality under tim's leadership

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

apple wants china so badly they made a phone just for them. the iPhone 5-China, or "5C," for short

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

GameCube posted:

apple wants china so badly they made a phone just for them. the iPhone 5-China, or "5C," for short

(project)red is a really clever long play for the mainland market :prepop:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

is that why they loaded U2 onto my phone

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Agile Vector posted:

(project)red is a really clever long play for the mainland market :prepop:

Actually it's AIDS.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

how separate are the courts from the government in china?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

PleasureKevin posted:

as close as .999999999999 is to 1

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

PleasureKevin posted:

they have freelance courts so its complete separation of court and state

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

PleasureKevin posted:

many speculated it would be macOS 11, macOS 12 or just macOS Sierra or something

ok people throw out the 'ol 'who cares' a lot but holy poo poo

who cares

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
nerds.

nerds care

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

bro i saw your posts on sfist randomly earlier today

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

hp is so bad

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

mishaq posted:

hp is so piss

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

JewKiller 3000 posted:

i can't really remember commenting except when a cyclist got run over and the car dragged the bike past the window of the classroom i was in and a couple of blocks away and i tipped them off

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

atomicthumbs posted:

i can't really remember commenting except when a cyclist got run over and i tipped them off

i understand shaggaring irl but actually pushing him over is rude

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agile Vector posted:

hp is so badass

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

JewKiller 3000 posted:

interesting

what other fisting forums and websites do you visit regularly?

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

BOTTOM LINE: Apple and others want skilled labor as CHEAPLY as possible. That’s a main reason why Apple and other tech firms are not supporting Trump – they want unlimited H-1Bs, so they can pay Ajeet from India half what they’d have to pay Tom from Tulsa who can’t find a job after graduating from college and has to live in his parents basement because Apple got Ajeet from India to do it on the CHEAP.

Before I return you to your regularly-scheduled progressive groupthink that’s obsessed with banning a gun (AR-15) that was not even used during yet another ISLAMIC TERRORIST’S RAMPAGE and/or pretending it was about “THE GAYS” – even though the ISLAMIC TERRORIST cased Disney World first, but found security too tight, so the ISLAMIC TERRORIST chose a place he’d been to multiple times where he knew the likelihood of armed resistance to be low or non-existent so that the ISLAMIC TERRORIST could maximize his killing spree’s body count. He’d been there multiple times before, by the way, BECAUSE THE ISLAMIC TERRORIST WAS GAY. He went on JIHAD during RAMADAN because the ISLAMIC TERRORIST believed he’d be forgiven his SIN of being GAY by Allah.

So, the solution isn’t to disarm the law-abiding populace by trampling their constitutional rights. The solution isn’t to hold more gay rights parades. The solution is to stop ISLAMIC TERRORISM by stopping ISLAMIC TERRORISTS by any means necessary.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
thought this was the worst post but then

cremnob posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cremnob posted:

BOTTOM LINE: Apple and others want skilled labor as CHEAPLY as possible. Thats a main reason why Apple and other tech firms are not supporting Trump they want unlimited H-1Bs, so they can pay Ajeet from India half what theyd have to pay Tom from Tulsa who cant find a job after graduating from college and has to live in his parents basement because Apple got Ajeet from India to do it on the CHEAP.

Before I return you to your regularly-scheduled progressive groupthink thats obsessed with banning a gun (AR-15) that was not even used during yet another ISLAMIC TERRORISTS RAMPAGE and/or pretending it was about THE GAYS even though the ISLAMIC TERRORIST cased Disney World first, but found security too tight, so the ISLAMIC TERRORIST chose a place hed been to multiple times where he knew the likelihood of armed resistance to be low or non-existent so that the ISLAMIC TERRORIST could maximize his killing sprees body count. Hed been there multiple times before, by the way, BECAUSE THE ISLAMIC TERRORIST WAS GAY. He went on JIHAD during RAMADAN because the ISLAMIC TERRORIST believed hed be forgiven his SIN of being GAY by Allah.

So, the solution isnt to disarm the law-abiding populace by trampling their constitutional rights. The solution isnt to hold more gay rights parades. The solution is to stop ISLAMIC TERRORISM by stopping ISLAMIC TERRORISTS by any means necessary.

Lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cremnob posted:

BOTTOM LINE: Apple and others want skilled labor as CHEAPLY as possible. That’s a main reason why Apple and other tech firms are not supporting Trump – they want unlimited H-1Bs, so they can pay Ajeet from India half what they’d have to pay Tom from Tulsa who can’t find a job after graduating from college and has to live in his parents basement because Apple got Ajeet from India to do it on the CHEAP.

Before I return you to your regularly-scheduled progressive groupthink that’s obsessed with banning a gun (AR-15) that was not even used during yet another ISLAMIC TERRORIST’S RAMPAGE and/or pretending it was about “THE GAYS” – even though the ISLAMIC TERRORIST cased Disney World first, but found security too tight, so the ISLAMIC TERRORIST chose a place he’d been to multiple times where he knew the likelihood of armed resistance to be low or non-existent so that the ISLAMIC TERRORIST could maximize his killing spree’s body count. He’d been there multiple times before, by the way, BECAUSE THE ISLAMIC TERRORIST WAS GAY. He went on JIHAD during RAMADAN because the ISLAMIC TERRORIST believed he’d be forgiven his SIN of being GAY by Allah.

So, the solution isn’t to disarm the law-abiding populace by trampling their constitutional rights. The solution isn’t to hold more gay rights parades. The solution is to stop ISLAMIC TERRORISM by stopping ISLAMIC TERRORISTS by any means necessary.

Wrecked.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cremnob posted:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

cremnob posted:

ty zdr

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

I was skeptical about voting to bring cremnob back but this makes it all worthwhile

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
Ban pleasurekevin :toot:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Penguissimo posted:

I was skeptical about voting to bring cremnob back but this makes it all worthwhile

ditto

also lomarf

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i like scrolling past cremnob posts while not reading them

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I thought it was a good and well thought out post

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
As good and well thought out as the apple watch, to be sure

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Kevin creating a vacuum of pleasure lately

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

cremnob posted:

Bless

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol. check this out: the icon for the clock app on the iphone. you know how it shows the real time on the icon? well if you put it in a folder, it doesn't. but then you click the folder and it zooms in, and the icon changes. more tim garbage. it sucks

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

whoa man u really blew the lid off this crapple fail good looking out brother...........

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

its a huge fail and it sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

GameCube posted:

lol. check this out: the icon for the clock app on the iphone. you know how it shows the real time on the icon? well if you put it in a folder, it doesn't. but then you click the folder and it zooms in, and the icon changes. more tim garbage. it sucks

there are plenty of problems in iOS. this, however, is just your brain being broken.

• Locked thread