Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The most amazing thing to me about this whole campaign is that Trump is still 100% in control of the narrative he just keeps choosing to talk about things that make him look bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

shiksa posted:

She's retiring after this year

"retiring" good riddance

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/philster1556/status/741042650183127040
https://twitter.com/lizbet1533/status/741042983147966464

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Trump gave Charlie Sheen a fake wedding gift.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/charlie-sheen-reveals-bag-of-dogsht-wedding-gift-from-charlatan-donald-trump/

quote:

Sheen made no bones about his criticism of the presumptive Republican candidate, pointing to an encounter between the two men before his wedding five years ago when the reality TV star was “staring” at his watch.

“He says, ‘I want to give you an early wedding gift as a gesture from me and Melania,'” Sheen recalled. “He says ‘These are platinum diamond Harry Winston’ and he pulls off his cufflinks and he gives them to me.”

Considering Sheen never invited him to the wedding, he was flattered by the gesture at the time. Until he asked an appraiser to look at them six months later.

“She took the loop, spent about four seconds, and kind of recoiled from it — much like people do from Trump — and says ‘In their finest moment, this is cheap pewter and bad zirconias.’ And they’re stamped ‘Trump,'” Sheen said. “And I just thought, ‘What does this really say about the man, that he said, Here’s a great wedding gift, and it’s just a bag of dogsh*t?'”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp6BIDCZRic

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deteriorata posted:

If the Republicans dump Trump, they aren't going to want to set the precedent of giving the nomination to someone the voters rejected, so nobody else in the current field would be available.

They will need to turn to a man who is well-respected, spray-tanned, rested, and ready.

Boehner vs Johnson vs Clinton

Whoever wins dick jokes

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/743916869443289088

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

William Bear posted:

Cruz creeps up behind Trump, mid-acceptance speech and pulls out a knife. He stabs, but the knife bounces off!

Trump slowly turns around, smiling. "And you, Lyin' Ted? Sad!"

He removes his suit jacket, revealing to Cruz and the audience a gold-plated armor vest.

can't believe you didn't give him armor made out of belt buckles

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

DrPlump posted:

Boehner vs Johnson vs Clinton

Whoever wins dick jokes

Man, its a pity Gary already has a VP.

Johnson/Boehner 2016: Get Excited!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

he should have 50 campaign staffers, one for each state

He's deployed a smaller amount to the state lines so that one staffer can occupy multiple states at the same time

The Art of the Deal

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

The best part of this story is that's what he happened to be wearing at the time. It's not like he cheaped out on the gift.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

:rip: :smugdon: :rip:

He lost the rear end in a top hat voting bloc.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Speaking of Cruz..
Remember when he spoke and was interviewed at a kill the gays rally?

lol

Please G-d, I've been a very good boy. Please let me have an election where Ted Cruz honestly thinks he's mainstream while max-angry Trump pot shots at him while running a write in campaign.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

OAquinas posted:

Man, its a pity Gary already has a VP.

Johnson/Boehner 2016: Get Excited!

On the rise

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Not enough love being given to the fact that the Republican nominee is likely more loyal to Russia than the US. Also, even hints of his networth being lower than he boasted drove Russian investors away from deals with him. Those tax returns are not being released.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

They've learned nothing!

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

CLINTON IS ONLY 11 POINTS AHEAD! PANIC EVERYONE!! :derp:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Jayisspecial posted:

Not enough love being given to the fact that the Relublican nominee is likely more loyal to Russia than the US. Also, even hints of his networth being lower than he boasted drove Russian investors away from deals with him. Those tax returns are not being released.
His supporters better hope he doesn't pinch pennies on IT security like he does with literally everything else.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

DrPlump posted:

The most amazing thing to me about this whole campaign is that Trump is still 100% in control of the narrative he just keeps choosing to talk about things that make him look bad.

He just keeps choosing to talk about things that make people look.

I think that's like his self described strategy.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Xandu posted:

They've learned nothing!

no one wants to give ol' gil a shot?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Time to pass the hat, Reince!

https://twitter.com/SchreckReports/status/743896479174172672

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Homework Explainer posted:

can't believe you didn't give him armor made out of belt buckles

poo poo!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

you know what else is explosive - my butt

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

If only Jeb! still had that money...

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Irony Be My Shield posted:

CLINTON IS ONLY 11 POINTS AHEAD! PANIC EVERYONE!! :derp:

:bahgawd: BERNIE! :bahgawd:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

poo poo I got 5 on it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

It's pronounced "ah-ni-may."

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Rush Limbaugh said today that polls should be balanced with likes and retweets from twitter.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Answer is both

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Prof. Lurker posted:

Rush Limbaugh said today that polls should be balanced with likes and retweets from twitter.

Is he aware that Hillary's "Delete your account" tweet is the fourth most liked/RT'd tweet ever?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Prof. Lurker posted:

Sure, why not? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/740972317191352320 https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Add the Estevez boys to the list of Mexicans getting tossed over the wall come Inauguration Day.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Prof. Lurker posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

What? they have PTI style politics shows?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i know it's because his eyes are the bizarre kind of tiny a dark souls random face generator creates, but it looks like he's about to cry right there. if people weren't cheering for him and telling him how good he was he would be crying at that podium.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

nachos posted:

What? they have PTI style politics shows?

This has actually been a question I have. Why is With All Due Respect a complete ripoff of Pardon The Interruption down to the graphics and clock? I assume they have the same show creator or something? Its weird.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Holy poo poo, I just saw that Hillary tweet to Trump asking who can take care of the gays better than him.

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

time to unskew twitter

• Locked thread