Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Agoat posted:

Was Dragon Ball Online fun? I never got to play it.

Also, if Xenoverse 2 actually runs decent on Xbone I'll get it. Burst Limit is still my favorite DBZ game but Xenoverse was almost really cool.

Burst Limit was fun, but the cutscene-interrupting-fights mechanic was dreadful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Imagining SWOLE Jaco

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Agoat posted:

Was Dragon Ball Online fun? I never got to play it.

From the little I played it was a bog-standard Korean MMO.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Covok posted:

Burst Limit was fun, but the cutscene-interrupting-fights mechanic was dreadful.

Whenever I played with friends we just didn't use the cutscene items. I feel like a Burst Limit 2 would be stellar.

Emong posted:

From the little I played it was a bog-standard Korean MMO.

Unfortunate. :/

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

mabels big day posted:

Imagining SWOLE Jaco

You should write for Toriyama.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mabels big day posted:

Imagining SWOLE Jaco

Speaking of Swole, WTF happened to Krillian? Dude used to be buff, now he looks like a chubby baby:
vs

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rutibex posted:

Speaking of Swole, WTF happened to Krillian? Dude used to be buff, now he looks like a chubby baby:
vs

He's a family man now, he isn't always pumping iron and training like Goku

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Krillin realised his huge gains had got him nowhere and decided to become a family man

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You can have huge gains and be a family man

Have you not learned yet from Guile

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If Kriller had a reason to get swole he would

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The last time Krillin won a fight was against the Saibamen and the last time he feasible even had a shot was against second form Frieza.

He made the right decision.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

krillin beat frieza goons both on namek and in super

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

multijoe posted:

The last time Krillin won a fight was against the Saibamen and the last time he feasible even had a shot was against second form Frieza.

He made the right decision.

Kuririn is happily married to a chobit and still gets to clown on dorks as his day-job so.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Krillin killed Cell. :colbert:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Krillin is now a party to state-sanctioned violence and doesn't deserve your respect.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Rutibex posted:

vs

Toriyama's art style changed and he focuses less on muscle mass. Super uses him to design characters or so I presume.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dias posted:

Kuririn is happily married to a chobit and still gets to clown on dorks as his day-job so.

Krillin won at DBZ. Unlimited continues, and some pretty sick perks.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Yeah Krillin is undeniably successful. He may not be rich, but he's got a hot wife, a steady job where he's basically a super hero, and he has rich friends that he's not afraid to mooch off of. And if 18 is still running that Tournament scheme with Mr. Satan, they're probably financially set for a while.

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!
I'm looking forward to Future Trunks meeting 18 again.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Shinjobi posted:

Krillin won at DBZ. Unlimited continues, and some pretty sick perks.

I think Bulma is the real winner of DBZ. She doesn't have to die all the time or train but gets to enjoy the lifestyle of the gods and wishes whenever she wants.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rutibex posted:

I think Bulma is the real winner of DBZ. She doesn't have to die all the time or train but gets to enjoy the lifestyle of the gods and wishes whenever she wants.

While that's true, she never put herself out there in the thick of things.

That said, I do find it kind of sweet that Toriyama always looked out for Bulma and kept her somewhat relevant well after it made sense to. No forgetting about her like Lunch.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
She was on Namek!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

While that's true, she never put herself out there in the thick of things.

That said, I do find it kind of sweet that Toriyama always looked out for Bulma and kept her somewhat relevant well after it made sense to. No forgetting about her like Lunch.

As a hard working comic artist, Toriyana was just too accustomed of missing Lunch to remember.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.
It's amazing that all the D-listers of the group end up living pretty normal lives when each and every one of them has the power of Superman despite being painfully inadequate compared to Saiyans and the like.

Even Yamcha could end crime on their world in like a week, but instead they all get nine to fives.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Hell, even Yamcha could leave Earth and conqueror some random alien world and live as their God-King. Instead, baseball player.

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010

Covok posted:

Hell, even Yamcha could leave Earth and conqueror some random alien world and live as their God-King. Instead, baseball player.

Well, one of these options takes more effort than the other.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Probably baseball player. Assuming their season is like American baseball they play over a hundred games a season. He could conquer a planet in a week and live a life of luxury. Say what you will, yamcha is still a good guy at the end of the day.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Are we sure Yamcha could conquer a space world? He trained for three years to get instantly chumped by Android 20.

Android 20 wasn't even that tough.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I cannot wait to find out more about the mystery that is BLACK GOKU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Are we sure Yamcha could conquer a space world? He trained for three years to get instantly chumped by Android 20.

Android 20 wasn't even that tough.

Yamcha, in canon, was never shown to be that much tougher than Raditz. Only in filler did he do anything that wasn't pathetic.

Again, RoF makes a point that Roshi is more powerful than him.

Yamcha would try to take over a planet and then get his lunch money stolen

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
A Saiyan weaker than Raditz was hypothetically intended to take over a planet, so it isn't that far fetched.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

New Leaf posted:

A Saiyan weaker than Raditz was hypothetically intended to take over a planet, so it isn't that far fetched.

a planet with a moon.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

a planet with a moon.

Goku was sent to Earth to conquer it as a baby, even as an ape he would be way weaker than FULL POWER Yamcha. There are clearly weaker planets out there in the universe. Yamcha could likely only conquer a weak to intermediate planet, at best.

Krillin or Tien could conquer any planet they wanted to :black101:

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm actually curious, did Krillin ever get any stronger than he was when he fought Freeza? Or at least, did he ever get stronger than Freeza was?

We know Tien was, just by virtue of being able to hold off Semi-Perfect Cell.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Burkion posted:

I'm actually curious, did Krillin ever get any stronger than he was when he fought Freeza? Or at least, did he ever get stronger than Freeza was?

We know Tien was, just by virtue of being able to hold off Semi-Perfect Cell.

I don't necessarily think Tien was stronger than Frieza. In fact, I doubt any humans were. In Tien's case, he has a move that allows him to punch waaaaaaaaaaay above his weight class, at the expense of some of his life energy. I'm a big fan of the "Krillin is the strongest" theory, and even I doubt any of the humans ever eclipsed 100% Frieza.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Baal posted:

You can have huge gains and be a family man

Have you not learned yet from Guile

Uh, when Guile tells someone to "go home and be a family man" it means they can't fight and should give up. It's an insult.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Shinjobi posted:

I don't necessarily think Tien was stronger than Frieza. In fact, I doubt any humans were. In Tien's case, he has a move that allows him to punch waaaaaaaaaaay above his weight class, at the expense of some of his life energy. I'm a big fan of the "Krillin is the strongest" theory, and even I doubt any of the humans ever eclipsed 100% Frieza.

Krillin also has a skill that hits way, way, way above his weight class and it doesn't cost him HP to do it.

Krillin>Tien

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I think in Krillin's case it's less "has the highest human power level" (because powerlevels are bullshit) and more "is so skilled at manipulating ki he can do more damage than other humans with his attacks".

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Shinjobi posted:

That fight against semi-perfect cell wasn't Tiens top power. Tien (unlike Krillin and Yamcha) never stopped training after the Cell games. He has been training straight for 7 years by the time Buu is around! Buu is able to chump all of the minor guys in one move, but Tien is able to avoid Buus Genocide attack. He is also able to deflect one of Gotenks Buus blasts, and avoid getting disintegrated instantly.

Its not much, but I think that makes him stronger than Krillin :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Tien was stronger than Krillin when he was introduced and he's always been stronger since

• Locked thread