Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

the real lesson of Dragon Ball is that true strength comes from believing in yourself and working out, and not from having old men touch you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

a cartoon duck posted:

the real lesson of Dragon Ball is that true strength comes from believing in yourself and working out, and not from having old men touch you

Nah, it comes from nepotism and genetics.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

a cartoon duck posted:

It actually comes from Outkast

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Tien is not the strongest and probably can't even read and write.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

projecthalaxy posted:

Tien is not the strongest and probably can't even read and write.

Shameful.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i bet Tien learned how to read and write so he can write something incredibly cool and bad-rear end on his shirt just like his childhood hero, Tao Pai Pai

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

sometimes i miss the pre-flight days of Dragon Ball when people had to come up with their own dumb methods of transportation, such as throwing a pillar super fast, then jumping on it mid-flight.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Augus posted:

Goddamn bastards teasing the Ginyu/Saiyaman fusion :argh:

Not teasing it at all, full pic is in the post:

similarly,

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Beerwhis's facial expression in that screenshot is terrifying.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ginyuman da gawd

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I like how cell/Frieza just looks like Cell but he is doing Frieza's hand thing

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

CharlestheHammer posted:

Freecell, please.

Please!!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You are adding letters, that isn't how this works!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

CharlestheHammer posted:

Fine, FrieCell.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

CharlestheHammer posted:

The correct spelling is Freeza, FreeCell stands.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's Cellza, btw

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Baal posted:

Ginyuman da gawd

It's all what I hoped for. :allears:

So Majestic.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Baal posted:

It's Cellza, btw

This is also a food pun, therefore it's canon. :colbert:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Josuke Higashikata posted:

You can see all of it if you click through

It's beautiful

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well I mean Cell is part Freeza already, plus Perfect Cell already looks a lot like Freeza in a pope hat.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Swole Purple Gohan: Best Gohan

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Did I already miss the discussion of how Goku didn't use Kaioken in the manga and Vegeta burned through 90% of his power by transforming for Cabba?

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Did I already miss the discussion of how Goku didn't use Kaioken in the manga and Vegeta burned through 90% of his power by transforming for Cabba?

Translation I'm reading from says Vegeta burned through it by turning Blue on and off a couple times, not that he burned through 90% of it showing off to Cabba. He didn't realize how strong Hit was, and got cocky over it. He also just wanted to leave an impression on Cabba to make sure the kid works his rear end off. Apparently he could also have beaten Hit if he was fighting at full strength.

Also regular Super Saiyan God is still something Goku can access on his own, but it's not as strong as Blue.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Wow major change. How does it end then in the manga?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The fusions in that 3DS game are all amazing, but it makes me think internally the DBS team or Toriyama have decided that there's not going to be any more fusion shenanigans in the actual anime/manga besides Gotenks which makes me sad

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Trunks immediately attacks Goku after getting a Senzu in the present. Soulja Boy is definitely not a Saiyan, though.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

This DBM spinoff chapter has been pretty bad, but I do like the gag they're ending on. "Hey..Vegeta...we cleared out the entire planet. It's ready for sale!" *Panel shows dessicated and ruined hellscape.* "...What the hell is there left to sell?"

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

StrifeHira posted:

Trunks immediately attacks Goku after getting a Senzu in the present. Soulja Boy is definitely not a Saiyan, though.

not surprised. Goku was dead in the past, refused to come back with the dragon balls. Comes back to the past again and he's alive? Was probably thinking not here too.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

He has PTSD

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
It was a neat scene but lol it just meant that the episode ended two minutes before it ended and they needed to fill in for time by dragging out scenes.

Love. LOVE. That Trunks' scared reactions from the preview weren't some existential crisis about finding out there's a time traveler version of himself that had to suffer through a hell world but instead thinking that he has an older bastard brother his parents hid from him all along.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

It was a neat scene but lol it just meant that the episode ended two minutes before it ended and they needed to fill in for time by dragging out scenes.

Love. LOVE. That Trunks' scared reactions from the preview weren't some existential crisis about finding out there's a time traveler version of himself that had to suffer through a hell world but instead thinking that he has an older bastard brother his parents hid from him all along.

Trunks is worried that Future Trunks is Vegeta's favorite. After all, dad came home from training with Whis just for the guy! DAD NEVER DOES THAT! AND HE CALLS HIM TRUNKS TOO!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

StrifeHira posted:

Trunks is worried that Future Trunks is Vegeta's favorite. After all, dad came home from training with Whis just for the guy! DAD NEVER DOES THAT! AND HE CALLS HIM TRUNKS TOO!

Wait until Kid Trunks realizes what a wimp Future Trunks is.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Eng speed subs are up.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Ha, I just realised.

Black's costume is a Dark version of GT Goku's.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
That was a pretty great episode. Especially the stuff with Kid Trunks. :allears:

Vintimus Prime posted:

Wow major change. How does it end then in the manga?

Hit's is just holding back his power for most of the fight. His time stop stays at a constant 0.1 second freeze, but doesn't work on people weaker than him. So Goku continually powers up, starting at base, then going SSJ, SSJ God, and finally SSJ Blue.

Eventually, he realizes Hit is holding back and decides to forfeit immediately rather than asking Beerus to make things into a death match.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Ha, I just realised.

Black's costume is a Dark version of GT Goku's.

"You will all acknowledge Super Saiyan 4 as canon or die."

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
green kaioshin guy has a name and voice actor

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Pilaf is amazing. Korin is amazing. Dragon Ball Super is a Good Show.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

I can't wait until Future Trunks turns around and sees Trunks and Mai standing together.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Trunks using Masenko was a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Jesus what is wrong with Yajirobe's voice?

• Locked thread