Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I'm real fuckin sad y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Hungary celebrating like they've just won the whole thing! Small mentality, won't get far imo.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Pand posted:

Iceland more like... uhm...

Scheißland

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The clean good men from the saga island will beat the Adolf Hitler frauds in the next match

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

belgend posted:

2100 CET: ronald - actual hitler

i propose the following amendment: ronald and the poo-rtugals

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
portugirls imo

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Jorge Mendes is good for football if he keeps saying things like this: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/18/cristiano-ronaldo-jorge-mendes-best-person-world-prize-portugal

quote:

“Cristiano is the best example for our society and youth, Not only is he known for his footballing quality but also in terms of humanity.

“He’s an example of determination and ambition on and off the field. Cristiano is the best athlete in the world and of all time. And if there were a prize to distinguish the best person, he would also win it because he’s a great father and friend.”

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Touching, and true. Thank G*d for Ronald.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Santa is sad tonight

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Kurtofan posted:

Santa is sad tonight

Hungary beat Finland for third in the worst group ever in qualifying so he's been sad for a long time

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

my local radio must have run out of tracks because they're just broadcasting the ireland game again

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Not that male-gazing is good, but are Iceland girls pretty? I'm asking for a friend.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
C-ron's walking into the match with a large pair of earphones. I bet they're attached to a large Android phone.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Dear Austria: please deliver me more Ronaldo tears today, tia

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brony Car posted:

Not that male-gazing is good, but are Iceland girls pretty? I'm asking for a friend.

I met an Icelandic girl one and she had a pretty face and was big boobed but also overweight so maybe

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Ronaldo owns.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lose Portugal Lose

MRLOLAST
May 9, 2013

Brony Car posted:

Google Sara sigismundsdottir.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

blue footed boobie posted:

I met an Icelandic girl one and she had a pretty face and was big boobed but also overweight so maybe

nice

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
This kid with Ronald :3:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
*in retard voice* (which is actually just my own voice) - "Hm yes, let me just put David Alaba, the best left-back in the world, somewhere in midfield"

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Hoping that Big Marko "Budget Zlatan" Arnautovic does some sick poo poo in here tonight.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
We are playing in our traditional black&white outfit today, to look more like Germany. Maybe this stuns the Portugese.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

twobadanthems

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Dunban posted:

*in retard voice* (which is actually just my own voice) - "Hm yes, let me just put David Alaba, the best left-back in the world, somewhere in midfield"

I guess the idea is to have him, the team's best player, in a role where he can be more involved. Makes sense, no?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Tortuga posted:

Hoping that Big Marko "Budget Zlatan" Arnautovic does some sick poo poo in here tonight.

I hope he "bags" a couple of goals

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Pand posted:

twobadanthems

You mean the one Germany gave us in 1938 was better ?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

Dunban posted:

you don't gently caress with fuchs

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I gotta say gently caress Portugal here.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

eder's on the portugal bench???? p sure he already plays with italy, i smell a fix

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

A Man and his dog posted:

Yeah I gotta say gently caress Portugal here.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

jyrka posted:

I guess the idea is to have him, the team's best player, in a role where he can be more involved. Makes sense, no?

Well, kind of, but he's never been all that great in that position every time I've seen him play there.

Getting your best player more involved in the game isn't inherently bad, but not if it strips them of their strengths by playing them out of position.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Hammerstein posted:

You mean the one Germany gave us in 1938 was better ?

:flag: False dichotomy. Ain't no rule says you can't have an EAV song as your anthem

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

FFS Harnik. Werder DNA

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
lol, what a pathetic header

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
a garbageman header

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I hope Austria Fuchs Portugal up and Ronaldo does a cry

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Harnik might have wanted to score that one.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I just want to see pepe's head on that youtube channel with the hydraulic press

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Smirr posted:

FFS Harnik. Werder DNA

Vfb DNA actually

• Locked thread