Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I am in love Caato Higashikata and I hope she is an unstoppable bullet train of destruction and that there is no impediment you can put in front of her that will keep her from dark goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

there's also the question of whether or not caato is hosed up by equivalent exchange stuff as well given her eyes, because definite detail was put into them.

also if hato's stand is literally just the ability to make her heels turn into loving huge spikes then that's amazing. also given what we know of caato's ability, hato might literally be the only member of the family with an outwardly combat-oriented stand.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Man who defeated the mighty Killer Queen and Soft & Wet twice beaten easily by high heels.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Much like DIO, Araki pays no mind to gender

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

One or two nice parallels to the original Yoshikage Kira/Kosaku Kawajiri in Damo Tamaki in the end, though they're not especially deep.

1. He's a sex god above all human comprehension of attractiveness
2. He's direct stated to have stolen someone's identity
3. His ultimate death is one single heavy blow to his head, entirely removing any ability to identify him.
4. Cool as gently caress.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
His coin trick also feels like a callback to Kira vs Shigechi.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah, I had forgotten about that but I agree. The hand motif of Vitamin C is a Kira thing too ultimately.

e: also this is important

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That kill was brutal even for jojo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The Rohan OVA next year is the Millionaire's Village issue
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Thus_Spoke_Rohan_Kishibe_-_Episode_5:_Millionaire_Village

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I think Norisuke/the dad if Im getting the name wrong has his arm back, weird since Josuke seemed to still be minus a liver

People really no sell injuries but cmon

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Norisuke's the right name.
Josuke got his liver back... somehow. He was holding his side more of a "this poo poo is painful" thing.

I think this chapter goes quite a distance to further cementing Jobin as the main villain. Note that his concern wasn't "Why is Damo Tamaki at my home? The only reason that would be is to slaughter them", it's "Damo's dead."

I don't see Cato being the main villain overall, but she's definitely a villain.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I'm two pages late on the Shizuka thing but I wanted to mention that she actually does come back briefly, she's how Rohan defeated RPS kid

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

At the very start of Rohan they establish that Joseph and Josuke are doing everything they can too in terms of finding Shizuka's parents, so it's not like Araki doesn't explain anything about what they're doing about her as soon as the chapter ends.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I can't find the page of Cool Shock BT where Araki gives detailed instructions on capturing Japanese Hornets alive

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Dragonwagon posted:

I recall seeing a single rose among the silhouettes in the OP. So maybe someone shoots a rose bush with the arrow and it gains a stand: Savage Garden.

so close and so so far, my man

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I don't see Cato being the main villain overall, but she's definitely a villain.

i dunno, i could definitely see it going either way. the mom was definitely sent to prison for SOMETHING, and now that she's out she might start up whatever her plans were again. jobin could have mostly been keeping house while she was away.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is what Josuke said to Damo before the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0h2np2rwzI

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Why did you just post the scene from the Part 4 live action adaption where Tonio yells at Josuke

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers released a new album yesterday. Jojo miracles.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Moltrey posted:

Why did you just post the scene from the Part 4 live action adaption where Tonio yells at Josuke

Tonio does not have THE RIGHT HOOK but he certainly has candy.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

I guess it's time to repost Jojo's Trailer Park Adventure Part 4: Weed is Unbakeable

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Really hope Okuyasu can get his grade 10

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

These colours :negative:

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

I can't find the page of Cool Shock BT where Araki gives detailed instructions on capturing Japanese Hornets alive
You're in luck.

I saved this page specifically so I could post it whenever I wanted.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

drill hair

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Bad Seafood posted:

You're in luck.

I feel like this is missing the steps to obtain a skinned frog

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

This got deleted my man. but the chapter got finished

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

top tier drill hair

JoJo does it again

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
How do you even maintain that hairstyle while incarcerated

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Maybe she's born with it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nahxela posted:

How do you even maintain that hairstyle while incarcerated

Ask the goddamn Part 6 cast

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Does her dress have a cut out breast section with card pasties over her nipples or is it just a design on the dress?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I feel like that's what every one is thinking but too afraid to ask.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

I feel like that's what every one is thinking but too afraid to ask.

I was too distracted by the insane violence of this chapter

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i think it's just a design that kinda looks like a bra glued onto the outside

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm just wondering if she's somehow a relative of Valentine (this universe or not) and if poker cards are a 16:9 ratio. Probably neither but what if she has the power of D4C amplified with the golden ratio???

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ramos posted:

I really glad to see that Joseph showed up again but I was waiting the entire time for him to do some ridiculous like he always does. But no, it looks like old age finally caught up with him. :smith:

On the other hand, him with Josuke is still adorable. I can't wait to see where it all goes.

This guy's gonna be loving pumped next week.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

You're in luck.

Thank you.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I'm really looking forward to babies next week. That arc is too good. I need to get back to reading, though. One day, I too will have to wait an eternity between chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dude who does the JJL translations says this is about live action DiU movies

http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20160618-00010000-cyzoz-ent