Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

DrPlump posted:

Only one thing matters in politics and that is money. The general only difference between the public thinking Donald Trump is a racist or the next hitler (ie racist but seen as a good thing) is if he can earn more money than Hillary Clinton.

I think Donald Trump might be a corner case. Jeb! sure as poo poo outraised him and look how well that went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

That he's holding these rallies in Texas and AZ while Clinton is running wild and unopposed in Ohio is just icing on the cake. If he doesn't take Ohio AND Florida he's got no path to victory. Oh, and 30 staffers with no plans to expand until the first

Just remember, he hasn't even started on Hillary yet.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Trump threw away his only legit attack against Hillary that might sway democrats and republicans that she is bought and paid for, and for what? Some tv ads? The people who ran JEBs campaign are the only ones who think that's a good deal.
He shoulda stuck with self-funding. A Trump presidential campaign could have been reasonable effective at a fraction of the cost of Hillarys.

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

EDIT: I am indiot

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I think it's funny that people think that because Trump won the primary convincingly he must have some special acumen and are trying to figure out how everything he does is actually smart

The reality is he ran against a bunch of nincompoops and was willing to turn the racism up to 11. He also has no idea what he's doing lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I think we might be able to achieve a higher evil through Manafort as Trump's VP even than Cheney as Bush's

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

romney hating trump is pretty obviously a symptom, not the cause of his problem with mormons.

anyway I'm pretty sure the utah caucus or primary or whatever he lost was before romney started pushing so hard against him

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Jeb!!!!!!!!!!

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
https://www.google.com/search?q=hasn%27t+even+started+on+Hillary+yet

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Jewel Repetition posted:

That's more straight-up hypocrisy.

There's probably a Venn diagram we could do that shows where they overlap.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Lemming posted:

I think it's funny that people think that because Trump won the primary convincingly he must have some special acumen and are trying to figure out how everything he does is actually smart

The reality is he ran against a bunch of nincompoops and was willing to turn the racism up to 11. He also has no idea what he's doing lmao

Is this your first election? Standard election racism is working on Barry Goldwater's campaign and Hillary's surrogates passing around photos of Barack "Hussein" Hussein Obama in Kenyan traditional garb. Turnt up election racism is school busing, welfare queens driving Caddies, Willie Horton and John McCaine's secret illegitimate black baby. Racism at Warp 11 is straight up George Wallace. Opposing illegal immigration is like level 2 at worst. Get a grip, man.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Is this your first election? Standard election racism is working on Barry Goldwater's campaign and Hillary's surrogates passing around photos of Barack "Hussein" Hussein Obama in Kenyan traditional garb. Turnt up election racism is school busing, welfare queens driving Caddies, Willie Horton and John McCaine's secret illegitimate black baby. Racism at Warp 11 is straight up George Wallace. Opposing illegal immigration is like level 2 at worst. Get a grip, man.

Lmao I can't wait for when Trump loses, you're going to go thermonuclear

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'll be fine, Beavis.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

youre right-wing fishmech

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Could you imagine if they'd threw out Trump at the convention and ended up choosing Jeb!? I think that might be my best of all worlds scenario.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Sai posted:

youre right-wing fishmech

Nah, fishmech is a pedantic blowhard but he's firmly tethered to reality

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

XK posted:

Could you imagine if they'd threw out Trump at the convention and ended up choosing Jeb!? I think that might be my best of all worlds scenario.

Sarah Palin's frothy grand mal seizure over this will be magical. Her transformation into Yosemite Sam will be complete.

Mandatory Assembly fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Jun 19, 2016

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
It's weird that when we talk about Trump racism people and even the media omit that Trump made up a cryptohistorical story he kept telling about the summary execution of prisoners via religious atrocity, and not even one that makes much sense.

I know it's because he's a lie firehose, but that should be a chart topper on his racist list.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/02/19/donald-trump-praises-hoax-mass-murder-of-muslims.html

Piquai Souban fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jun 19, 2016

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Couldn't even get a decent rally in Phoenix on a Saturday afternoon. Sad!

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/744303406068600832?s=09

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Trump should probably start on Hillary soon....

Also, saying Mexican Judges are unfit to preside over your fraud case because of their heritage is both incredibly racist and hilarious.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
You're gonna get sick of winning folks.

https://twitter.com/12News/status/744269108921966592?s=09

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
That dude got kicked out for the word "gently caress" on the t-shirt, not the word "ISLAM", guaranteed.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Were the self-funded rallies this politically correct, or just since Adelson assumed control? Sad!

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Joementum posted:

That dude got kicked out for the word "gently caress" on the t-shirt, not the word "ISLAM", guaranteed.

This is the pivot, Joe.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Joementum posted:

Couldn't he just turn the shirt inside out?

KCUF
MALSI

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SirPablo posted:

Couldn't he just turn the shirt inside out?

KCUF
MALSI

Well, the type of guy who wears a gently caress ISLAM t-shirt in public isn't the type of guy who'll politely agree to turn it inside out, which also provides some hints on why he might have been kicked out.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ugh! pandering to the pc crowd? say it ain't so, don!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Happy Father's Day :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/744519497764184064

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

He has five children and on Father's Day tweets a kind of sexual pic of the one he's publicly said he's attracted to.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

Can he actually survive the convention?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
They should've kicked out the guy in the American flag outfit with him because that's just a crime against fashion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw8obSrwSjw

I like the part where he's like "I was all like gently caress THIS and then I went and GOT MY GUN."

America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jun 19, 2016

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Vic Berger's vine game is also on point today:

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/744522679311605760

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

FLOWER GUY CAMEO!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Wikkheiser posted:

They should've kicked out the guy in the American flag outfit with him because that's just a crime against fashion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw8obSrwSjw

I like the part where he's like "I was all like gently caress THIS and then I went and GOT MY GUN."

America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

It's my own personal least favorite thing about anyone political when they talk about things that are "illegal" and "unconstitutional" and are both wrong and talk like self-superior jackasses.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Drunkboxer posted:

He has five children and on Father's Day tweets a kind of sexual pic of the one he's publicly said he's attracted to.

It must suck to be the other kids. No wonder Jr gets his jollies off by killing defenseless animals. I mean, he has a second attractive daughter. How come she doesn't get any creepy love? One of these kids is gonna crack. My money's on the tall, terrifying looking one.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/744543244738928641

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

quote:

If “Supreme Court nominee” is one of the top objections, discontinue your persuasion for ethical reasons. This person has put some thought into the decision and has a legitimate opinion that is at least partly based on reason. I don’t recommend changing that person’s mind.

e: if he's been studying persuasion for years he should get his money back, that article is laughable for even internet trolling

Karl Sharks fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jun 19, 2016

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Scott Adams has made $75 million on not funny cartoon

cboyardee has made $0 from dilbert3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lemming posted:

Lets dispell this fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he is doing. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is methodically destroying the GOP.

• Locked thread