Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Sensenmann posted:

Yes. Be careful with the command, though. It will remove everything that's scrappable in the settlement, including doors to interior cells. That will break the castle quest line if you use it before a certain point in the story. Needless to say, the root cellar in Sanctuary and the basement at Croup Manor will also no longer be accessible after scrapall, so, yeah, works.

And ditch Spring Cleaning, Scrap Everything is better and lets you scrap even more poo poo. ;)

hmmmm, I wnder how well that will play with BMW. (it allows you to scrap outside of settlements)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
Is there a mod than makes the Institute Pistol/Rifle not incredibly gigantic takes up half my screen?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

get a bigger screen, btich

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Seashell Salesman posted:

Is there a mod than makes the Institute Pistol/Rifle not incredibly gigantic takes up half my screen?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3999/

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!

Babe Magnet posted:

get a bigger screen, btich

That would just make them even bigger.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Anyone using the WRVR mod suddenly have the radio station go to static? I think it might've glitched out after I took a trip to Far Harbor and back. It's not another mod interfering, the station still plays fine on my wife's game.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Er so my character, during sculpting, became a floating pair of eyes and a mouth... I finished sculpting hoping it would fix it, but how the sides of his head/ears are missing. What do

Recycleactor does nothing, the only thing that fixes it is the show looks menu and cycling to a preset :( lose all my changes. Is there a way to just reset my ears only?

wearing a lampshade fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jun 19, 2016

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
oops

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Is there a mod that removes acceleration from Xbone? If there is, it's pretty much guaranteed to come to PS4 eventually, right?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
i quoted the first post instead of edit it twice im going to go j/o instead

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
Are there any good alternate start mods yet?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

there was a pretty decent one but they arthmoore'd it up and now there's a dumb intro where you go through a synth processing facility

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Babe Magnet posted:

there was a pretty decent one but they arthmoore'd it up and now there's a dumb intro where you go through a synth processing facility

I mean, sure. You can just ignore that part unless you have brain problems. I used it and it set me just outside Warwick Homestead (complete opposite side of the map from Sanctuary) and threw a few token items at me in addition to the crappy power armor it lets you take, if you want.

It was on survival and I've never had to fight so hard to live. The only way it could have been harder would be if I started in The Glowing Sea. It was great.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

don't give a hoot about lore or whatever it just bloated the hell out of the beginning, which is what those kinds of mods are supposed to help you get around, bloated intros

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Baseball cannon. Kill dudes. With baseballs.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

So... Junkjet?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

inferior gaijin modding, doesn't only speak japanese

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Inzombiac posted:

So... Junkjet?

having custom ammo means it's weightless and you don't have to worry about store all junk depositing it

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

President Ark posted:

having custom ammo means it's weightless and you don't have to worry about store all junk depositing it

If I ever make Junkjet my main weapon, I am modding my carry weight to be 999. I cannot fathom using it normally.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

If I ever make Junkjet my main weapon, I am modding my carry weight to be 999. I cannot fathom using it normally.

there are some junk items that weigh 0, the most common of which is pre-war money

and yes there is definitely a certain appeal to killing super mutants with high-speed ballistic dosh

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

I thought junk's weight factored into it's damage with the junkjet or did I imagine reading that?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

you imagined it

President Ark
May 16, 2010

it just occured to me that most of the beds in the commonwealth are made out of money because pre-war money = 1 cloth

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Babe Magnet posted:

don't give a hoot about lore or whatever it just bloated the hell out of the beginning, which is what those kinds of mods are supposed to help you get around, bloated intros

Yeah, this is exactly why I want an alternate start mod.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

President Ark posted:

it just occured to me that most of the beds in the commonwealth are made out of money because pre-war money = 1 cloth

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

President Ark posted:

I was wondering why my current playthrough has been missing cloth, I just realized that the sorting mod I'm using this time moves pre-war money into a "valuables" category so it never gets scrapped. Most of my beds are made from long johns and teddy bears.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

Nevets posted:

I was wondering why my current playthrough has been missing cloth, I just realized that the sorting mod I'm using this time moves pre-war money into a "valuables" category so it never gets scrapped. Most of my beds are made from long johns and teddy bears.

Same here, though most of the cloth I get is from scrapping piles of junk with Spring Cleaning. Kind of impressive that someone went through and coded what each shitpile breaks down into. I assume they did anyhow, since you can't remove those in the base game because reasons.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

graynull posted:

Same here, though most of the cloth I get is from scrapping piles of junk with Spring Cleaning. Kind of impressive that someone went through and coded what each shitpile breaks down into. I assume they did anyhow, since you can't remove those in the base game because reasons.

Well, I'm not saying that it's easy but all types of "broken concrete" or "dead grass" are named in batches. So, you just have to find each batch, re-flag them to be scrapable and assign some arbitrary resource count.

With Scrap Everything, every stone, slab and paver are all worth 10 concrete, all patches of dead crass is one fertilizer and bushes are worth one wood.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
So, Weaponsmith Extended v2 looks to be way more comprehensible to install than the previous version, aside from the creator's really annoying thing of using assets from a bajillion other mods without bundling them. It includes leveled list stuff and balance changes, which with some experimentation seem okay so far. The number of different round chamberings that show up is kind of annoying, though.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Haerc posted:

The start before you go in the vault is right around Halloween (there are decorations everywhere in sanctuary, it's also right around when the game was released, which was pretty cool).

Yeah, and the game starts around the same time later. My current game has been going on for a little while, but it in November. Greening up the Commonwealth doesn't exactly fit when its the middle of Autumn.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
There's new seasons because of the nuclear cataclysm or something.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

2house2fly posted:

There's new seasons because of the nuclear cataclysm or something.

Lousy Smarch weather...

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Does anyone know of any good survival mods that re-enable quicksaving? No Sleep Till Bedtime just does a dumb hack, I'd like the actual function restored.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
What exactly does Weaponsmith Extended do? Last time I went to the mod page it was a ton of videos about how's awesome it was with no description

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Trainwiz's new quest mod is really great and you should download it already if you haven't already.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

what mod

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

SpookyLizard posted:

Trainwiz's new quest mod is really great and you should download it already if you haven't already.

Don't link it or anything.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

What exactly does Weaponsmith Extended do? Last time I went to the mod page it was a ton of videos about how's awesome it was with no description

adds a bunch of weapons with a complete leveled list as well as an ammo reloading/creation bench

SpookyLizard posted:

Inzombiac posted:

Don't link it or anything.

Unique Uniques http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15139/

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Unique Uniques has quests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah I thought maxwell's world was out, got me all hyped up for it lol