Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Batgirl deffo is a stupid shithead and deffo shouldn't be sheltered from criticism.

But it's when people refer to said person as 'a thing that mutilated their genitals' that the shithead becomes someone else.

Back to cat snype. A very confused cat in this new turn of events of the thread, on top of all the cool poo poo like Kotaku story and Madden GIFs resurging:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Me to CIG Support posted:

Phew! Can I get unbanned while you are at it? I have a lot to add to the community and it is hampering my enjoyment not being able to interact with the oddballs on your forums.
Thanks, lots of love and hope everything is good today for you.

Hopefully this ban issue can be resolved and I can post again

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tippis posted:

Largely because that's not what was made fun of.

Were they fatshaming her? I usually just skip everything I've missed and go straight to whatever the current page is.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
The funniest thing about Batgirl is her uninhibited outbursts about how poo poo the game is while she is playing it, followed closely by making hour ling videos that get no hits that take up CIG staff members time to make

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

spacetoaster posted:

Were they fatshaming her? I usually just skip everything I've missed and go straight to whatever the current page is.

They took a “lol transsexual = not human” joke and ran with it.
Consequence: they are now accurately classified as shitheels.

peter gabriel posted:

The funniest thing about Batgirl is her uninhibited outbursts about how poo poo the game is while she is playing it, followed closely by making hour ling videos that get no hits that take up CIG staff members time to make

This is indeed the funny part. The question is how long it takes before the former takes over and drowns out the latter, at which point I'm sure that the friendly and supportive citizen community will still treat her with same respect as before.

Tippis fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jun 20, 2016

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

So you're still flagged as Major Tom on their CS system then?

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
This thread has gone very cunty in the last couple of pages.

I know you already said you can't be arsed, but you really should complain to the ICO about them.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
All this time I thought spacetoaster didn't like :lesnick:

Mind blown.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

alphabettitouretti posted:

So you're still flagged as Major Tom on their CS system then?

Must be yup!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Tippis posted:

They took a “lol transsexual = not human” joke and ran with it.
Consequence: they are now accurately classified as shitheels.

I hope you don't mean me, because I never did that in the slightest!

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

spacetoaster posted:

I happen to think batgirl is the stupidest of shitheads. And if people can make fun of Sandi's turkey neck I don't see why everyone has a freak out for making fun of batgirl's crappy voice.

He has a cool collection of images though.

Well her voice has improved a lot from her early videos. It was better before the voice OP. But might get better afterwards.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Some of you need to suck my oval office.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
If you make a 400+ part series on Star Citizen I'm going to make fun of you.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CrazyLoon posted:

But it's when people refer to said person as 'a thing that mutilated their genitals' that the shithead becomes someone else.

From what I hear on the internets ol' caitlyn jenner sure is glad he/she didn't do that. Going back to Bruce is going to be a lot easier.

"I feel like Caitlyn was just a phase and I am glad I realized before getting the gender reassignment surgery. That would have been a tragedy"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...her-claims.html

Seriously though. Do you guys think a photoshop challenge is warranted for space ship toilet guy? I think that'd get a lol.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

If you make a 400+ part series on Star Citizen I'm going to make fun of you.
With multiple hour long episodes.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

MeLKoR posted:

Some of you need to suck my oval office.

Only if you promise to mark me as lovely in your weirdo stalker app thingy.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

tuo posted:

Jup. Somebody posted here that she had surgery to get a female voice

Expected result:
Have a voice like a woman

Actual result:
Voice like poo poo

tuo posted:

You posted the above after this:

Lladre posted:

Anyone who decides to get their hooha butchered for "reasons"does not demonstrate proper decision making skills.
But I do think you're not the main target of the comment you're thinking of.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

peter gabriel posted:

Hopefully this ban issue can be resolved and I can post again
Reminder that

"Tyler Witkin
Cloud Imperium Games"

is the guy who looks like Eddie from Silent Hill 2 when he's not trying to kiss the camera.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
If we get to make fun of lesnicks weight, sandis bird neck, and chris girdle. I get to lol at their weird voice and hosed up genitals on rare occasion. They are a prime part of the scam.

My genitals as you all saw are extremely good.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Seriously though. Do you guys think a photoshop challenge is warranted for space ship toilet guy? I think that'd get a lol.

I would like to see what GBS thinks of space toilet commando.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

tuo posted:

Uh-huh.

Deedrix posted:

Is that thing a tran?

tuo posted:

Jup. Somebody posted here that she had surgery to get a female voice

Expected result:
Have a voice like a woman

Actual result:
Voice like poo poo

Let's be positive and hope that this is where we learn about the difference between intent and outcome.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Never mind he was talking about that other dude.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

spacetoaster posted:

From what I hear on the internets ol' caitlyn jenner sure is glad he/she didn't do that. Going back to Bruce is going to be a lot easier.

"I feel like Caitlyn was just a phase and I am glad I realized before getting the gender reassignment surgery. That would have been a tragedy"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...her-claims.html

Dude...please, I actually find you entertaining most times, but suffice it to say you'd need to read up on this entire subject some more and not consider ole Caitlyn to be in any way necessarily representative. I mean...funny poo poo is funny, but ignorant funny is never that funny for me. :(

Besides, this whole derail is pretty much like more diarrhea streaming in a stream by now, so let's go back to the nice chunky pieces of jiff like Madden GIFs or has CIG responded to the Kotaku story yet?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CrazyLoon posted:

Dude...please, I actually find you entertaining most times, but suffice it to say you'd need to read up on this entire subject some more and not consider ole Caitlyn to be in any way necessarily representative. I mean...funny poo poo is funny, but ignorant funny is never that funny for me. :(

This is me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hydvYXjmXko

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

star citizen is a lovely garbage turd game for idiots

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

tuo posted:

Tippis posted:

Uh-huh.

Let's be positive and hope that this is where we learn about the difference between intent and outcome.

I 'unno, I think tuo's later explanation seemed reasonable.

I also think this is a terrible thread to be doing this in, I'm starting to get GBS flashbacks.

SurfaceDetail posted:

If we get to make fun of lesnicks weight, sandis bird neck, and chris girdle. I get to lol at their weird voice and hosed up genitals on rare occasion. They are a prime part of the scam.

NOT THE GBS ITS IN MY EYES EUUUGH

Goddamn it lladre you ruined my lovely post

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

SurfaceDetail posted:

There were a couple pages of us laughing at Wulf's genitals so I think Space Court case law establishes that it's alright.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

peter gabriel posted:

Must be yup!

It helps that you signed your customer service message as Major Tom. Interesting how it took them 10 days to get back to you over such a simple question.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

alphabettitouretti posted:

I would like to see what GBS thinks of space toilet commando.

I don't mind making the thread, but can someone who can photoshop do an initial shop to go in the OP? I don't want to just make the thread and be like: "You guys do this, imma just sit and watch!"

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

I happen to think batgirl is the stupidest of shitheads. And if people can make fun of Sandi's turkey neck I don't see why everyone has a freak out for making fun of batgirl's crappy voice.

We're surrounded by incompetence and fraud ripe for the mocking, personal attacks without any context are dumb playground poo poo but it's one thing to fling them at an obviously narcissistic and cruel person and another to throw them at someone who's basically just a completely random person, and it's all the more cringy that they're probably pretty vulnerable to that sort of comment.

Lets aim at the thread topic rather than ripping apart incredibly easy targets for utterly irrelevant reasons, then we might actually not poo poo up the thread with 100 pages of arguments.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SurfaceDetail posted:

lol, yea...as was what followed TBH. Like, that's the thing about your scrotum man. I enjoyed you posting it, but I also enjoyed you getting probated for it too, cause freaking DUH.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

thatguy posted:

There were a couple pages of us laughing at Wulf's genitals so I think Space Court case law establishes that it's alright.

You know...I can't decide whether to laugh due to comically/intentionally missing the point, or just because of being reminded of that sad sack.

I think I'll just laugh from this point onwards and not post, and let the mods decide.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Palisader posted:

I 'unno, I think tuo's later explanation seemed reasonable.

I also think this is a terrible thread to be doing this in, I'm starting to get GBS flashbacks.

NOT THE GBS ITS IN MY EYES EUUUGH

Goddamn it lladre you ruined my lovely post

Sorry.
Seriously.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

SurfaceDetail posted:

But...but, you said that was your knees ...

IMMERSION RUINED!

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

XK posted:

It helps that you signed your customer service message as Major Tom. Interesting how it took them 10 days to get back to you over such a simple question.

It makes me wonder how much the CS backlog of support tickets is comprised of refund requests from the silent majority. You know - the regular Joes who pledged a couple of years ago, and recently discovered that SC has become a Ponzi scheme, and now are trying to recoup their losses. The people who don't post on messageboards or forums. It's easy to forget those people because they're not vocal anywhere, but there are a fuckload of them.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Scruffpuff posted:

It makes me wonder how much the CS backlog of support tickets is comprised of refund requests from the silent majority. You know - the regular Joes who pledged a couple of years ago, and recently discovered that SC has become a Ponzi scheme, and now are trying to recoup their losses. The people who don't post on messageboards or forums. It's easy to forget those people because they're not vocal anywhere, but there are a fuckload of them.

Every time I see someone's copy of a ticket it's always from "Amy". I am thinking Amy is the only Customer Rep they have. With Ray as her manager.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Scruffpuff posted:

I asked them about the reasons for my forum ban many months ago, still haven't heard anything. I'm in the backlog. I think their backlog works in a first in last out paper based system so I am likely stuck there forever.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lladre posted:

Every time I see someone's copy of a ticket it's always from "Amy". I am thinking Amy is the only Customer Rep they have. With Ray as her manager.

Amy angered Her and got dumped to permanent snowflake duty.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Ben Lesnick is morbidly obese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

oh cool another slapfight about batgirl

• Locked thread