Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Zolthorg is an insane person.

Yeah I should really know better by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

zolthorg posted:

yeah sorry but dont ever quote an american english pronounciation from wikipedia as fact every again thanks

fritz posted:

From wiki:

quote:

Peridot (/ˈpɛrᵻdɒt/ or /ˈpɛrᵻdoʊ/) is gem-quality olivine ...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Ask me about Splatfest if you want to see me ink my pants in blind rage over a children's game

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Zolthorg is an insane person.
FAU once again confirmed for Best Mod.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is that the guy who thinks smdh is a slur

WFGuy
Feb 18, 2011

Press X to jump, then press X again!
Toilet Rascal

life_source posted:

OK, wait,

Did we ALL miss the enormous black crystal stylized just like the Nightmare Knight that's jammed in the ground, or was it just me?

We're probably going to get some hints of the origin of the Nightmare Knight this chapter.

I think 'hints' is underselling it. I'm 99% sure this is Nightknight giving his power over to Cordelia because he's sick of it and she would clearly enjoy taking on the role for a few generations.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

WFGuy posted:

I think 'hints' is underselling it. I'm 99% sure this is Nightknight giving his power over to Cordelia because he's sick of it and she would clearly enjoy taking on the role for a few generations.

Seems like a pretty far leap. I doubt he would trust her with maintaining the Masters when she could just use their upkeep to make herself personally more powerful. (Unless it doesn't work that way, in which case chaining her to Splashmaster for all time might be the best ironic punishment of all.)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wait, are you telling me it's not pronounced 'Gif?'

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It would be fairly rude of NK to offload the whole thing to someone else when he knows exactly what a bad fate it is.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

El Burbo posted:

It would be fairly rude of NK to offload the whole thing to someone else when he knows exactly what a bad fate it is.

Well it's only a bad fate if you don't want to be a conquering fear-lord and just want to live a life of peace. Cordelia seems fine with that.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

RareAcumen posted:

Wait, are you telling me it's not pronounced 'Gif?'

No, you idiot, it's obviously pronounced like "gif", with a G.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I thought it was '.jpg' that was pronounced with a G?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

umalt posted:

I thought it was '.jpg' that was pronounced with a G?

You're thinking of ".png" I believe.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

dot pung

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Be still my tiny gay heart

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Be still, my tiny gay heart.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh she's cool

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Oh hey we know that cool gal

e: in fact, isn't she wearing a piano necklace? i love these gay-rear end rabbits

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 20, 2016

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Piano as in the symbol to play something quietly?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Pastrymancy posted:

Piano as in the symbol to play something quietly?

Piano is wearing the "piano" necklace, Ametrine is wearing a "forte" necklace.

Also she is cool as gently caress.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Crystal mohawk is an inspired design, I like it.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The raddest princess has arrived.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Gem princess. Truly outrageous.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Y'know, I've never read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but from what I've gathered from the Internet, it looks like the good Princess Ametrine is a jojo.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Nah

She's real cool looking but not nearly enough symbols to become representative of her whole character or weirdly idealized musculature

Jolyne Cujoh fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jun 20, 2016

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Samovar posted:

Y'know, I've never read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but from what I've gathered from the Internet, it looks like the good Princess Ametrine is a jojo.

It's too early to know for sure, let's wait a bit to see if she has the star birthmark and can summon a stand.

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jun 20, 2016

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's too early too know for sure, let's wait a bit to see if she has the star birthmark and can summon a stand.

It's right there over her eye?

Her stand's name is 'Truly Outrageous', and causes laser light shows.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

IMJack posted:

Gem princess. Truly outrageous.

Truly truly fuckin' contagious.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
"Quake"?

West Kingdom know about/are in cahoots with The Disaster Master in order to ruin the East Kingdom.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

life_source posted:

"Quake"?

West Kingdom know about/are in cahoots with The Disaster Master in order to ruin the East Kingdom.

Cuco gets the phone call at 4 a.m. By 5:30 he's in the secret installation. The princess explains tersely, "It's about the Slippersgate device. Once we perfect these, we'll be able to use them to transport people and cargo from one place to another instantly.

"An enemy codenamed Quake, is using his own slippersgates to insert death squads inside our kingdoms to kill, steal, and kidnap.

"The hell of it is we have no idea where he's from. Our top scientists think Quake's not from Dreamworld, but another dimension. They say Quake's preparing to unleash his real army, whatever that is.

"You're our best bunny. This is Operation Counterstrike and you're in charge. Find Quake, and stop him ... or it ... You have full authority to requisition anything you need. If the eggheads are right, all our lives are expendable."

While scouting the neighborhood, Cuco hears shots back at the palace. drat, that Quake bastard works fast! He heard about Operation Counterstrike, and hit first. Racing back, he see thes place is overrun. He is almost certainly the only survivor. Operation Counterstrike is over. Except for him.

He knows that the heart of the installation holds a slippersgate. Since Quake's killers came through, it is still set to his dimension. He can use it to get loose in his hometown. Maybe he can get to the rear end in a top hat personally. He pumps a round into his wand, and gets moving.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
She looks like she stepped out of a Shadowrun fashion parade.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

life_source posted:

"Quake"?

Happy 20th birthday to Quake, btw.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

J.A.B.C. posted:

It's right there over her eye?

Her stand's name is 'Truly Outrageous', and causes laser light shows.

I'd go with "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" myself.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
God speed you mad Royal Bastard. :hist101:

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Jul 5, 2016

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Almond's love for girls who beat on nerds has surfaced yet again.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I mean, she's basically the same thing as Pumice!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
More like punkcess

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love this

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Welp, looks like punk princess has this one handled time for our heroes to take a well earned break.

The rest of the chapter is just them watching cartoons and eating pizza as the sounds of Quakemaster being punched in the face echo in the distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I like the 'whoa' onomatopoeia.