Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I must be confused? There are no moba elements in ow. There's no creeps, or towers, or lanes, or a jungle or leveling up while buying items in game.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah but it is a multiplayer online battle arena

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kazvall posted:

I must be confused? There are no moba elements in ow. There's no creeps, or towers, or lanes, or a jungle or leveling up while buying items in game.

t't's amoba

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Gonna play some doom dm and revisit the original moba

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

yeah but it is a multiplayer online battle arena

Ah. So, CS is a moba?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

Ah. So, CS is a moba?

Yeah

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Smash Bros is the protomoba

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

listen up. every game blizzard has made is objectively bad, and they single handedly ruined gmaming, and all of them are mobsas

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

mysterious loyall X posted:

listen up. every game blizzard has made is objectively bad, and they single handedly ruined gmaming, and all of them are mobsas

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rock and Roll racing is kinda cool.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

people say well, if i had a tme machine i'd go back in time to kill baby hitler. but what i would do is kill baby chris metzen savin g the world from random loot and dota played by corean who illegally claim takeshima

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what does Activision even do anymore other than COD. do they develop anything else

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ok, thank you for clearing that up.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kazvall posted:

There is on Battleborn, the awesome game where everyone is a badass by the epic sirs at Gearbox. For your kind of hero.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

what does Activision even do anymore other than COD. do they develop anything else

they own toysforbob who will never make a real star control game ever again becasue they make a billion dollars a year from skylanders fuuuuuuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they own toysforbob who will never make a real star control game ever again becasue they make a billion dollars a year from skylanders fuuuuuuuu

ooo yeah they make skylanders. What a weird portfolio

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Blizzard ruined gaming by making Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, WoW and Overwatch

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The disney ripoff got canceled so theres hope

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're making the Crash Bandicoot remasters, as well

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Skylanders is the extradimensional hell prison where the Star Control, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot franchises are being kept

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There is on Battleborn, the awesome game where everyone is a badass by the epic sirs at Gearbox. For your kind of hero.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Skylanders is the extradimensional hell prison where the Star Control, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot franchises are being kept

i can live without spyro and crash bandicoot becasue i am a real human being and not a south american, nor an insular or continental european .... bwahahaha

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i can live without spyro and crash bandicoot becasue i am a real human being and not a south american, nor an insular or continental european .... bwahahaha

They were the best ps1 platformers and the only good non-mario kart games... Show some gawd danged respect.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tomba is the best ps1 platformer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i only played the demo of crash and didn't like it and spyro looked like mario 64 but worse and lets face it the n64 had a whole development studio run by british sex offenders to make not fun versions of mario 64 haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mk64 was bad. real bad. i can't believe how bad it was. wow. such bad.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

the only good non-mario kart games...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
crash karts, diddy karts, and sonic karts are all good for weirdos who want to play 200 hours of single player kart racing

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mk64 was bad. real bad. i can't believe how bad it was. wow. such bad.

Yeah Mortal Kombat 64 did suck.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah Mortal Kombat 64 did suck.

:flame:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Best N64 platformer = Mischief Makers. Wish that would go up on the VC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gimme F-Zero X and GX on virtual console or go to hell

• Locked thread