Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

It's the first day of summer and I got a flat tire so I'm going to spend all day dealing with it instead of gaming. Ominous way to start the season.

That sucks and it just happened on the brand new car I bought last month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I am now installing BLOPSIII and will be able to play tomorrow if people want to do the coop campaign. Up to 4 people I believe

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

This doesn't make any sense. Simba survives the stampede

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

not in the video game

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I am now installing BLOPSIII and will be able to play tomorrow if people want to do the coop campaign. Up to 4 people I believe

Why would you uninstall the best FPS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Why would you uninstall the best FPS.

To make room for HOI4 and Ys Origin.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A PC Gamer without a beefy drive doesn't deserve the name IMO.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I use my beastly rig to play 5+ year old console JRPGs and to emulate Sega consoles.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's cool.

Anyone else listen to music when they game. Post the best summer gaming music you got. This is what I listened to this morning.

https://open.spotify.com/album/0eU0Ig4o4Asslx1t3nIPm2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do i need to do a tutorial mission or anything for the BLOPS campaign or can you coop the whole thing from moment one. I can get that out of the way tonight if i need to.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

You can do the whole game coop.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I believe you need to play the intro and tutorial first but I never tried to coop that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Then lets do it tomorrow night.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also read some info about infinite warfare's campaign today. The story mode is structured like MGSV mother base where you can choose your next mission or side mission and depending on what choose you can build different upgrades at your home spaceship, and when you deploy for a mission you just walk to the bay, hop in a spaceship and then fly to location on earth where you need to be. It sounds badass

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad the campaigns are going in that direction. The customization options in Ops3 were neat but like the level of explosions gave my friend and I headaches playing the first few levels.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It looks seriously good and I want to murder people who hate New COD

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Also read some info about infinite warfare's campaign today. The story mode is structured like MGSV mother base where you can choose your next mission or side mission and depending on what choose you can build different upgrades at your home spaceship, and when you deploy for a mission you just walk to the bay, hop in a spaceship and then fly to location on earth where you need to be. It sounds badass

It's going to be a better Mass Effect game than any actual Mass Effect game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Mass Effect is the most disappointing game I ever played.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think it's funny how the quests and story open world RPG type poo poo went from good to bad with every game but the actual shooting went the other way.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
People who hate call of duty are faggots. The last two games have been amazing playing online with you guys. And the single player [esp AW] was really good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ME2 and 3 are fun, and the coop in 3 is awesome but the writing in those games is rly cringey

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

ME2 and 3 are fun, and the coop in 3 is awesome but the writing in those games is rly cringey

It's the worst western RPG except for the shooting and that's a pretty high bar with the filthy turds on the market.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
rear end Effect

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I liked ME1 the most, the shooty parts were a little boring but at least you could do fun poo poo with weapon upgrades like make a shotgun that could one-shot everything but would overheat after firing a single round. After 1 the writing and plot got really silly and dumb to me, when the giant human reaper showed up at the end of 2 I just laughed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[thinking critically] this video game has a bad story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have 2 weeks off and I plan to spend them outside and having sex instead of gaming.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mass effect 3 was one of the best games of the last 5 years.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm probably going to spend the money I usually spend on steam summer sale to go to Thailand.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I'm going to tackle my PS3 backlog. It'd be nice to be able to gently lay it to rest in the Retro Closet

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

trying to jack off posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I couldn't find one like this so I made it myself

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

this is gona be me tomorrow

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

miami summer is 3 months of loving nonstop rain but it's perfect for gaming

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rainy day gaming is supreme

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

miami summer is 3 months of loving nonstop rain but it's perfect for gaming

I'm in ft Myers and it rains for two hours every single afternoon like clockwork. Rainy gaming is the best

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
All I'm going to buy in the steam summer sale is pinball arcade tables.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im gonna be doing the BLOPS campaign in about 2 hours for those interested in joining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

drat... Won't be home for another 7 or so hours. Ah well.

• Locked thread