Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

absolutely anything posted:

my desire to see paper mario fans be upset vastly outweighs my desire to see another paper mario game that's better than just okay, which is what the last couple have been

I want all games to be good, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i generally want that too, but i also believe people who like paper mario don't deserve to be happy. sorry it has to be this way

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Missing from that list is the Shovel Knight update coming before the end of the year

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

i generally want that too, but i also believe people who like paper mario don't deserve to be happy. sorry it has to be this way

Twisted. loving. Psychopath

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Missing from that list is the Shovel Knight update coming before the end of the year

and shantae wtf

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Shantae is on the wii side

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

oh haha

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I'm tentatively excited for the new Gunvolt, the first had the foundations of a really good score attack game that you could play for years but clearly was hurting from a low budget and some uninspired level design. If they nail it this time we could get a really really great game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

kerbal on wii???

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

maybe ill buy wii u shantae on disc to go with my copy of shovel knight...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

kerbal on wii???

It makes sense with the touch screen, and it's probably the only console it will ever come out on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally, early access on a Nintendo console.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

trying to jack off posted:

kerbal on wii???

Sick

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my desire to see paper mario fans be upset vastly outweighs my desire to see another paper mario game that's better than just okay, which is what the last couple have been

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lmao

Soral
May 30, 2009

Psychologists vie to enumerate the facets of sociopathy. Joseph Newman argues that the sociopath has an attention bottleneck that allows him to focus only on one activity or train of thought, to the exclusion of others. Researchers, including Howard Kamler, say that the sociopath lacks not "moral" identity but self-identity altogether. Yet nowhere do I recognize myself more than in Hervey Cleckley's clinical profiles. In The Mask of Sanity, published in 1941, Cleckley distilled what he believed to be the 16 key behavioral characteristics that defined psychopathy. Most of these factors are still used today to diagnose sociopaths/psychopaths and others with antisocial disorders. (Psychopathy and sociopathy are terms with an intertwined clinical history, and they are now largely used interchangeably. The DSM excludes both, in favor of antisocial personality disorder.)

Superficial charm and good intelligence
Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations
Unreliability
Untruthfulness and insincerity
Lack of remorse and shame
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
General poverty in major affective reactions
Specific loss of insight
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without
Suicide threats rarely carried out
Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
Failure to follow any life plan

See also: Confessions of a Sociopath

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Soral posted:

Psychologists vie to enumerate the facets of sociopathy. Joseph Newman argues that the sociopath has an attention bottleneck that allows him to focus only on one activity or train of thought, to the exclusion of others. Researchers, including Howard Kamler, say that the sociopath lacks not "moral" identity but self-identity altogether. Yet nowhere do I recognize myself more than in Hervey Cleckley's clinical profiles. In The Mask of Sanity, published in 1941, Cleckley distilled what he believed to be the 16 key behavioral characteristics that defined psychopathy. Most of these factors are still used today to diagnose sociopaths/psychopaths and others with antisocial disorders. (Psychopathy and sociopathy are terms with an intertwined clinical history, and they are now largely used interchangeably. The DSM excludes both, in favor of antisocial personality disorder.)

Unreliability
Specific loss of insight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c6q642-p68

i never get tired of this theme

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Soral posted:

Unreliability
Specific loss of insight

how did you find my autobiography

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pretty stoked this is half off

Soral
May 30, 2009

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

So you kids like metroid huh

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The series is saved!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
im liking M&L: Paper Jam way more than Dream Team. its drat good so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nintendo is releasing 3 pokemon mystery dungeon ganes on VC this week. red mystery team, blue mystery team and explorers of the sky. ive never played these any good games in there? they seem cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

im liking M&L: Paper Jam way more than Dream Team. its drat good so far

the combat is much fun and gets hard, really hard if you try to tackle the end game mega bosses.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

Nintendo is releasing 3 pokemon mystery dungeon ganes on VC this week. red mystery team, blue mystery team and explorers of the sky. ive never played these any good games in there? they seem cool.

If you wanna get one, get Sky. Red and blue are basically the same game just different versions, but Sky has more pokemon and better features. The only reason to get red/blue is if you cared about the story.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you can be cubone in red/blue

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm getting Explorers of Sky and playing as mudkip.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm getting Explorers of Sky and playing as mudkip.

I heard you like Mudkip.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

you can be cubone in red/blue

It's not up to you to decide that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im playing paper mario for the first time

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
There's no way that's real image.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

There's no way that's real image.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
:stonk:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I heard you like Mudkip.

I was gonna flicken say that -.-

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

we do not have the resources for another full metroid game at this time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
hey bbg i saw a GBS guy the other day by the name of slick goku baby.. what do you think about that