Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

scary ghost dog posted:

i doubt that you really wonder that

You're right, I'm actually hoping it will.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
:cheeky: haha mother making GBS threads RAPE HORSE FTW!!!! :cawg: :cheers:

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

http://www.play-asia.com/berserk-musou-starting-from-the-golden-age-famitsu-interview-translated/5f/747x1

The game starts at the Golden Age and goes past it, Black Swordsman Guts fights with more finesse than the GA version.

The game is near to completion apparently. More details in the next Famitsu.

This sounds mad awesome and the perfect type of game for this series. Fight a ton of poo poo >> fight a singular several tons of poo poo. I really hope they port a PS4 version over!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Thunderbro posted:

This sounds mad awesome and the perfect type of game for this series. Fight a ton of poo poo >> fight a singular several tons of poo poo. I really hope they port a PS4 version over!

PS4/Vita/Steam is confirmed for the west.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Steam is confirmed for the west.

:getin:

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Comes out September 21st in Japan.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Except the last several Musou games on PC have been absolutely abysmal ports of the weakest console version.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
DW3 was the last game I played back in 04? I wanna know if anyone has played a more recent version and if they changed the enemy AI to anything more than stand around shifting their weight back and forth but generally unwilling to even make a half hearted stab at the player. I kinda half remember an old xbone one game called 99knights or nindyknights that had active enemies. If not is there a secret appeal to these games that I'm not getting?

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
The game formula remains the same, but they have improved immensely imo. Still, if you do not like the hammer on buttons kill stuff formula, you would not like the new games.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm reading this, and it's good.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

mabels big day posted:

I'm reading this, and it's good.

How do you feel
About Griffith?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
If your description doesn't mention insanely pretty you might as well get out.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Griffith is too pretty. He needs to be thrown down on his stomach and raped, though I'm not sure whether that's by Casca or a horse.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
This conversation will switch gears now.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-The game takes place from golden age upto black swordsman
-Some scenes from 1997 anime and movie are used, as well as brand new stuff for the game. There will be a lot of scenes.
-the game is not directly tied with the newly airing Berserk anime. The game is made so even people who are not familiar with Berserk can enjoy
-There are huge boss battles, 1v1 against boss, fighting against small enemies and boss popping up during the battle
-lots of boss characters in the game, like zodd and bull/ox monster.
-Guts' fighting style changes as the story progresses in the manga, and the game will reflect that in the gameplay
-As with other Musou games, Guts is not the only playble character.
-the game's visual style will be similar to the poster
-The core target audience for the game is the fans of the original manga. But newcomers will also be able to enjoy the game.
-Japan and West have different restrictions for gore/erotic. Japan is more strict on gore stuff, while West is more strict on erotic stuff. So they want to get the balance right while staying true to the original.
-they will release a video featuring Guts soon.

More details here
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=10318994&t=7552040

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jun 21, 2016

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Griffith is too pretty. He needs to be thrown down on his stomach and raped, though I'm not sure whether that's by Casca or a horse.

The rape horse's epic dick while Casca does her best Mr. Hands impersonation.

This would be Berserk as directed by Eli Roth.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Bad Seafood posted:

This conversation will switch gears now.
Not emptyquoting, but please listen to this and end rapechat. Thanks.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

quote:

Japan and West have different restrictions for gore/erotic. Japan is more strict on gore stuff, while West is more strict on erotic stuff. So they want to get the balance right while staying true to the original.
:geno:

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
i hope the video game is fun

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Wish it were covering later stuff so we could play as Serpico. Oh well, more Golden Age it is. :confuoot:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I just wanna play as Zodd and murder soldiers by the hundreds

I wonder if the rest of the god hand will be playable? Probably not. But Griffith seems like a given. Although I guess maybe not so much Femto.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Genocyber posted:

Wish it were covering later stuff so we could play as Serpico. Oh well, more Golden Age it is. :confuoot:

Some of the stuff in the post I did, it could be the url, quite heavily hints that Schierke is playable. If playable Schierke is in, Serpico is guaranteed.

You can see Griffith in one of the screen shots so he is guaranteed. Apparently Famitsu has an 8 page info dump about it in the latest issue that might get scanlated.

e: more details
#Berserk Warriors dev progress is 70% as of this week. First print incentive is an extra costume for Casca drenched in water.
-#Berserk Warriors has 2 directors 川合大 Kawai & 河原淳 Kawahara (can't determine their firstnames yet), both of them follow Berserk for long.
-The reason why there are 2 directors for #Berserk Warriors is because Producer Koinuma is very busy now that he's also COO of Koei Tecmo.
-Many moves from original #Berserk works are being assigned to △ (Charge) attacks in Berserk Warriors
-Guts' sub-weapon will unlock accordingly as story progresses in #Berserk Warriors. In Golden Age arc he doesn't have prosthetic arm yet.
-Once Guts has his prosthetic arm in #Berserk Warriors he'll be able to do things like shooting cannons. Also the Berserker Armor is in.
-Giant bosses in #Berserk Warriors are being handled in a different approach from Zelda/Hyrule Warriors.
-#Berserk Warriors will also include some footages of the 2012 movie version in the game. Game size is approaching PS4 BD disc space limit.
-Koei Tecmo will be releasing #Berserk Warriors for #PS3 in Digital-only in Japan. Yes, even Japan gets Digital-only.
-Schierke is also shown in #Berserk Warriors 1st Famitsu batch. Game's storyline confirmed at least from Golden Age to Schierke's appearance.
-First confirmed locations in #Berserk Warriors
剣の丘 Hill of Swords
ゾッドの間 Zodd's Space
魔女の館 Witch's Mansion
バズーソ城 Bazuso Castle

From this twitter account
https://twitter.com/bk2128

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jun 21, 2016

Vedius Pollio
Sep 11, 2007

Yeah, nobody should worry about whether Schierke or Serpico are ending up in the game. You can clearly see Guts fighting the trolls and the berserker armor in those screenshots.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Zeruel posted:

How do you feel
About Griffith?

I'm not reading any of the other posts so i don't get spoiled but I'll say he reminds me of Dio, except he's subtle and not at all outwardly evil in any way for the most part. So I guess he's nothing like Dio, but he still reminds me of him. I guess just because he's a very pretty man and I know he's going to turn into a vampire demon eventually.

I'm only up to volume 8 so I have a long way to go. I like Guts. I like this medieval army war drama stuff. It's all very good.

edit: The cobra monster in the first chapter reminded me of the S is for Sucks dragon from Homestarrunner

mabels big day fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jun 21, 2016

Charlie Bobson
Dec 28, 2013
Guts is very cool and good and i like him a lot

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Charlie Bobson posted:

Guts is very cool and good and i like him a lot

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I am concerned how the trolls will sound. Probably like monkeys but a whole lot more annoying and screeching at you all over the screen.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
They should make Serpico playable just because the game's going to have a dearth of cool playable characters if you don't include him

I mean

I guess some rear end in a top hat out there will want to play as Bazuso

But I ain't into that

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
The general of the purple rhino knights, the captain of the ram knights, the apostle knights, leader of the rape knights. Whole lotta knight dudes they could roll with, in demon varieties as well!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I want to fight apostles as Corkus.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Serious Frolicking posted:

Motor boat mini game confirmed. Get your vives and rifts now.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Serious Frolicking posted:

Judeau here. Pippin could also be cool.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1707992

Korean raws for the new chapter, confirms there's another next month.
May not be correct:
The mermaids showed them to Witchhelm, not Elfhelm. They have to get back on the boat eventually

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jun 22, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Berserk is gonna be back to the boat

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1707992

Korean raws for the new chapter, confirms there's another next month.
May not be correct:
The mermaids showed them to Witchhelm, not Elfhelm. They have to get back on the boat eventually

I hope it's not as ridiculous as you make it sound

"Oh hey! We mermaids hosed up for some reason! This isn't Elf Island at all!"
"No?"
"It's WITCH Island! :haw: "
"Shoot. Where's Elf Island then"
"Right next to Tentacle Island, Cowboy Island and Roman Gods Island."

I guess it's true, the real Elf Island was always in our hearts all along.
Oh well. With the limited knowledge of that blurb, maybe we'll find out more about why Griffith apparently feared the witches' power...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The feeling on the summary posted by someone is that it's not right and I hope that is the case.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
Is the official translation Elfhelm and not Elfheim? Because lol Elfhat Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Torquemadras posted:

"Oh hey! We mermaids hosed up for some reason! This isn't Elf Island at all!"
"No?"
"It's WITCH Island! :haw: "
"Shoot. Where's Elf Island then"
"Right next to Tentacle Island, Cowboy Island and Roman Gods Island."

...and on THIS island, everyone acts like a prohibition era gangster owing to a wacky mix up with a 22nd-century history book