Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

assuming you didnt blimp out before all your scars healed, it'd be the latter

There has to come a point when you pass the Plastic deformation stage and reach the Fracture point. Blawrf and Vyst passed the Elastic stage as they needed the skin cut off, as it didn't reverse back to its original state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Pull up thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HFc6x_AtWs

orange juche fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 21, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

harlyq posted:

So I love eve so much it is so much fun getting a tower fuel stront mods and blueprints and all the high sec mins to realize one thing. You forgot to buy megacyte and zydrine FML time to go mine that bistot and crokite.

Also im on season 4 episode 10 of game of thrones and am bing watching at work got 6 hours of work left that means 6 episodes ohhhh yeah tonight's going to be good.

Buy my mega/zyd Harly

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Oodles posted:

There has to come a point when you pass the Plastic deformation stage and reach the Fracture point. Blawrf and Vyst passed the Elastic stage as they needed the skin cut off, as it didn't reverse back to its original state.

you know you grow more skin right

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Dalael posted:

I mean a real fuckin' poutine like its made in Quebec, with[...] the right kind of bbq sauce

u fukin wot m8

proper poutine sauce is based off chicken gravy iirc

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

you know you grow more skin right

So, what you're telling me, you can grow and cut and grow and cut ad infinitum?

There's got to be a way to capitalise on this.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
human leather by oodles

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGSbl6jOA8

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ChickenWing posted:

u fukin wot m8

I'm sorry, were you born in the land that invented this artery-clogging deliciousness gourmet meal? Cuz I was. :colbert:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Dalael posted:

I'm sorry, were you born in the land that invented this artery-clogging deliciousness gourmet meal? Cuz I was. :colbert:

You're goddamn right :canada:

I live in Toronto and have had poutine in Montreal, get at me :colbert:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ChickenWing posted:

You're goddamn right :canada:

I live in Toronto and have had poutine in Montreal, get at me :colbert:

Very well. You opinion is therefore valid.
I prefer BBQ myself tho.

I haven't had chicken gravy in such a long time, I think I'm gonna have that later. By long time I mean over a decade.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Oodles posted:

Serious question, what happens when you get fat, have the skin cut off, then get fat again? Do you just unzip? Or does what skin you have stretch again?

You make more skin and do it all over again.

E: dont do the ed gein thing its a bad idea.

Tangerines
Apr 25, 2016

The Shortest Path posted:

I haven't played this game in 3-4 years, and even then I only played for 2-3 months or so. If I want to play again, should I reactivate that account (which probably has all its poo poo blown up since the character was sitting in a goonwaffe station that no longer exists) or start from scratch with this shiny 30 day free trial I got from the E3 humble bundle?

EDIT: The 5 dollar trial boost packs make it look like starting from scratch is absolutely worth it actually

The station will still be there and the stuff you had in it will still be in the station. It's probably in Deklein though which we don't control so getting it out may be an issue. You could just reactivate and move yourself down to Saranen and start over while leaving your stuff in the Deklein station. We'll probably get access to it again so probably not lost forever.

Really comes down to whether you care about losing all the progress you made with training on that account.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Dalael posted:

You're from England? Those britfucks have been eating "chips, cheese and gravy" since the 1800s.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Dalael posted:

Very well. You opinion is therefore valid.
I prefer BBQ myself tho.

I haven't had chicken gravy in such a long time, I think I'm gonna have that later. By long time I mean over a decade.

Where are you going that's putting BBQ sauce on poutine?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Xolve posted:

You're from England? Those britfucks have been eating "chips, cheese and gravy" since the 1800s.

Poutine was invented in Quebec.
We're talking about fries cooked in oil, with cheese and gravy.

Dis my heritage again, and I will cut you! :black101:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

VideoGames posted:

I feel like a gateway drug to EVE highs. :D

Pls move thread to TCC.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

ChickenWing posted:

Where are you going that's putting BBQ sauce on poutine?

Pretty much anywhere.

The 3 most popular sauces:

Chicken, BBQ and brown. I've seen other kinds too. Don't know what it was and I didn't try them because 3 choices is more than I need.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalael posted:

Poutine was invented in Quebec.
We're talking about fries cooked in oil, with cheese and gravy

yes thats what he said idiot

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
It is widely accepted that poutine was invented in 1957 when a trucker asked Fernand Lachance to add cheese curds to his fries in Warwick, Que.

http://www.macleans.ca/society/life/7-surprising-facts-about-poutine/

quote:

To the uninitiated, it looks like nothing more than a steaming pile of fries, gravy and half-melted cheese curds. But in Canada, the signature dish of Quebec is a point of culinary pride. (And sometimes intrigue. What better alias to figure in a political scandal than Pierre Poutine of “robocall” fame?) More than half a century after it first appeared in rural Quebec, restaurants across the country are providing new spins on the iconic dish, throwing maple syrup, pulled pork and even lobster into the mix.
Here are seven facts about poutine you probably didn’t know:
1. It is widely accepted that poutine was invented in 1957 when a trucker asked Fernand Lachance to add cheese curds to his fries in Warwick, Que.
2. “Poutine” is Quebec slang for “a mess.”
3. The average male would have to jog 2.5 hours to burn off the 1,422 calories contained in the country-style poutine (bacon, chicken, gravy, fries, onions and mushrooms) available nationwide through Smoke’s Poutinerie.
4. In 1970s New York and New Jersey, poutine was served as a late-night side dish at clubs. They called
it “disco fries.”
5. At a 2010 poutine-eating contest in Toronto, the winner, Pat “Deep Dish” Bertoletti of Chicago (pictured above) ate 5.9 kg of poutine.
6. The largest poutine in the world was made in Saguenay, Que., and weighed 654 kg—about as much as a large horse.
7. Considered the most expensive poutine in Montreal, the poutine au foie gras is available for $23 at Au Pied de Cochon

Anyone who claims otherwide is a liar. The internet is never wrong. :colbert:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Also Deadtear. Please consider any idiot's feelings before you compare me to them.
Its unkind, they don't deserve it.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
just like the quebecois to claim they invented some poo poo 50+ years after someone else did

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Dalael posted:

Pretty much anywhere.

The 3 most popular sauces:

Chicken, BBQ and brown. I've seen other kinds too. Don't know what it was and I didn't try them because 3 choices is more than I need.

absolutely haraam

Xolve posted:

The curds are an integral part of what makes it "poutine", and are a distinctly North American thing.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

just like the quebecois to claim they invented some poo poo 50+ years after someone else did

If you think that "cheese" and "cheese curds" are the same, then someone failed somewhere in your education.

After the wheel, Poutine and Skydoo's are the two greatest invention in the world. Fight me.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
you keep saying cheese, not my fault you decided to drop the curds from your stupid gross bullshit

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

you keep saying cheese, not my fault you decided to drop the curds from your stupid gross bullshit

I said it once. The point is, you're wrong about poutine.
Try a real one and you'll understand how much of your life you have wasted already.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the only good food canadians can claim is maple syrup

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap

Xolve posted:

The No-No list is: leaking, doing something stupid that puts a gross amount of alliance assets at risk (see: boat in asakai)

I guess B-R5 didn't count somehow.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Actually Poutine is really good and as a Southerner am shocked that you can't get it literally everywhere back there as it owns and fits in with all the other poo poo we eat on a regular basis all too well.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

That Works posted:

Actually Poutine is really good and as a Southerner am shocked that you can't get it literally everywhere back there as it owns and fits in with all the other poo poo we eat on a regular basis all too well.

I'm shocked every time someone confirms that Poutine is actually not a thing in the US, for exactly the same reason you just mentioned.

E: Although I heard there's lots of poutine shops in new york?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

That Works posted:

Are you meaning the south like the southern US or back south like south of Canada. Cause my outback didn't have that monstrosity and now I'm like hey fukken poutine that dalalal won't shut the gently caress up about actually sounds pretty awesome

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
hes from louisiana

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Whoa DT, doxxing man. Are chesse kurds basically cheetoes?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ChickenWing posted:

u fukin wot m8

St Hubert sauce soo good

e. going to get a poutine for lunch I think. I ran two days in a row, I DESERVE it.

Anyway either of you two proud Canadians ever live in Quebec?

Bilirubin fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jun 21, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Syndic Thrass posted:

1 shut up
2 what

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Service Charge posted:

I guess B-R5 didn't count somehow.

It was the fight we wanted, just not the ending.

poo poo happens. :shrug:

hes from louisiana

Louisiana has far more delicious contributions to cuisine than French loving Canada.

Poutine is gross.

Dalael posted:

Fight me.

Anytime sweetheart.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Syndic Thrass posted:

Think more cottage cheese curds, but a little runnier I think. It's been awhile but they're full of fat and taste good.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Syndic Thrass posted:

no. not at all.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

A real poutine uses cheese curds that have never been refrigerated, in order to get that squeek as you bite into them. Only place you can get that in Ontario is in the Byward Market, where the French shop keepers store the curds above the refrigerated cheese aisle, and regulators turn a blind eye. Or anywhere in Quebec of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Xolve posted:

It was the fight we wanted, just not the ending.

poo poo happens. :shrug:

Louisiana has far more delicious contributions to cuisine than French loving Canada.

Poutine is gross.

Anytime sweetheart.

Awww you called me sweetheart! :swoon:

Your wrong about poutine tho. Its awesome.

Bilirubin posted:

A real poutine uses cheese curds that have never been refrigerated, in order to get that squeek as you bite into them. Only place you can get that in Ontario is in the Byward Market, where the French shop keepers store the curds above the refrigerated cheese aisle, and regulators turn a blind eye. Or anywhere in Quebec of course.

This man knows his poo poo. Respect.

• Locked thread