Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

It's too late now, so prepare for a scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Usually I quite relish those pun derails, but this time I must admit I'd have to avoid this thread for a while, and it always takes so long to catch up.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
quit being such brats

I can't believe you've done this.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Can we please curb the loving trans jokes? They're not funny.

Here's some mildly amusing poo poo.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Woebin posted:

Can we please curb the loving trans jokes? They're not funny.

those trans jokes were funnier than your pics imho

frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

I offered my left nut for much less.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Elias_Maluco posted:

I did say they were only mildly amusing, I'm just tired of people being shitheads for no good reason. I get enough of that poo poo in real life and would really appreciate being able to browse the forums without feeling like a human punchline every now and then.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Woebin posted:

I did say they were only mildly amusing, I'm just tired of people being shitheads for no good reason. I get enough of that poo poo in real life and would really appreciate being able to browse the forums without feeling like a human punchline every now and then.

your a swede so that cant be helped

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Woebin posted:

lol

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Why go through the surgery when you can just get married?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Blind Rasputin posted:

Easier payment plan.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Blind Rasputin posted:

It said receive money.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

We've all been there. :smith:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Woebin posted:

What subjects are ok to make jokes about and which are not?

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

oldpainless posted:

TRIGGER WARNING: PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE CHALLENGE OF INNER-SECURITY FROM UNCHECKED PRIVILEGED SCUM

What subjects are ok to make jokes about and which are not?

fixed for ya

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Woebin posted:

This is really funny but it's not a picture. so I'm reporting you. Sorry.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Elias_Maluco posted:

Is this a real thing? Will they give you a neuticle (fake testicle) to keep ball balance? For another $5k I would 100% consider doing that.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Mierenneuker posted:

It's too late now, so prepare for a scenario.

Outstanding AV/post combo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I'm not sure why you'd want to donate one to begin with? I mean, I have chronic pain in mine thanks to Army and I still wouldn't donate that poo poo.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Soulex posted:

I'm not sure why you'd want to donate one to begin with? I mean, I have chronic pain in mine thanks to Army and I still wouldn't donate that poo poo.

If you already have kids, or don't plan on having any others.. Frankly, I'd probably do it if they gave you a prosthetic replacement.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Cybernuts.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

For $40k I'd consider giving them half of my other one too. I don't want kids, I like money, and an instant $40k would make the rest of my life a lot easier.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I wonder if they can put something cool in the prosthetic, like a mini computer or Bluetooth.

Either way sign me up for the Cyclops gravy train

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

how much for my whole area?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Chard posted:

how much for my whole area?

Your dignity, self respect and sense of humor.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Aztec posted:

So nothing?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I would donate one of my testicles if they gave me a prosthetic one that lights up. Make it easier to read a map in the dark.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Dick Trauma posted:

I would donate one of my testicles if they gave me a prosthetic one that lights up. Make it easier to read a map in the dark.

This would probably make for some confusion if the shadows from the blood vessels in your scrotum were projected onto said map though.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Wade Wilson posted:

This would probably make for some confusion if the shadows from the blood vessels in your scrotum were projected onto said map though.

Shine your ball glow on the Bill of Rights to find the true National Treasure.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is this a real thing? Will they give you a neuticle (fake testicle) to keep ball balance? For another $5k I would 100% consider doing that.

Nooooooope. (Unless you live in Singapore, Australia, or Iran, it's probably illegal, anyway.)

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Soulex posted:

Donating a chronically painful testicle is some evil mastermind poo poo

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dewgy posted:

It sounds great but the fees are loving outrageous.

...is this where i mention something about the astronomical price of vent hoods?

Woodburger
Dec 5, 2004

...Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn.

Woebin posted:

Not to continue making GBS threads on you but this isn't your personal safe space. People make jokes, they aren't intended to cause you pain and they aren't directed at you. Post funny jokes and pictures and have a good time friend!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I wonder if you could give up both and get them replaced with those chimey metal stress balls.

https://www.amazon.com/Baoding-Chinese-Health-Exercise-Stress/dp/B000P8Q03I

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

New Leaf posted:

I wonder if you could give up both and get them replaced with those chimey metal stress balls.

https://www.amazon.com/Baoding-Chinese-Health-Exercise-Stress/dp/B000P8Q03I

Only if they come in brass.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Johnny Aztec posted:

If you're posting on SA, then its too late.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

...is this where i mention something about the astronomical price of vent hoods?

Don't forget the FRIES.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Weird, ATMs usually serve people... :downsrim:

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Weird, ATMs usually serve people... :downsrim:
Soylent Green is people.

Adbot