Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Canadian NinjaDino

http://i.imgur.com/VEYyonI.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

You can't just loop before the reaction

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

bilperkins2 posted:

You can't just loop before the reaction

Jimmy Kimmel had her on (shows the reaction, she was a good sport)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt8_X6agbwE

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

dumb. posted:

Big deal. That's how I cook pizzas like every day. smdh (shake my dang head).

http://i.imgur.com/HvDOMDl.gifv

That movie is poo poo. It is bad. It is called Gozu Yakuza Horror Theatre, and you should not watch it, because it is bad. I love that scene, but don't watch the movie, the movie is bad. I am still angry years later. loving poo poo movie.

loving ladle humper breast milk rain minotaur adult birth bullshit why on earth did I let myself get talked into watching that nonsense goddamn. poo poo gently caress bad film thank you for your attention.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

That movie is poo poo. It is bad. It is called Gozu Yakuza Horror Theatre, and you should not watch it, because it is bad. I love that scene, but don't watch the movie, the movie is bad. I am still angry years later. loving poo poo movie.

loving ladle humper breast milk rain minotaur adult birth bullshit why on earth did I let myself get talked into watching that nonsense goddamn. poo poo gently caress bad film thank you for your attention.

It's Takashi Miike making a love letter to David Lynch and it's loving great.

Funxion
Nov 30, 2005

This man talks to empty chairs at conventions. Please help this man back to being an idol. Fight Alzheimers!

Karate Bastard posted:

Man that's some poo poo, tell us how you really feel about it though?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The movie and the feelings it inspires is a fully contained bipartite self-descriptive system. That's some Von Neumann poo poo going down I tell you. If you're truly interested, go watch it and face the consequences.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Karate Bastard posted:

Either you like it or you don't. It's surreal and bizarre and I personally loving love it.

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless

Karate Bastard posted:

The name 'Takashi Miike' should immediately cause alarm bells to ring in your head. He makes a ton of movies and most of them are lovely and filled with that sort of nonsense (yes, Audition is also lovely).

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

Haha, that sounds a lot like Visitor Q, another Miike film which I picked up on a whim. To date, the only movie that I have literally thrown away in disgust.

Soul Reaver posted:

The name 'Takashi Miike' should immediately cause alarm bells to ring in your head. He makes a ton of movies and most of them are lovely and filled with that sort of nonsense (yes, Audition is also lovely).

So far the only one that I've enjoyed is Ichi the Killer. Can't say I've enjoyed anything else by him.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

trapped mouse posted:

So far the only one that I've enjoyed is Ichi the Killer. Can't say I've enjoyed anything else by him.

The Happiness of the Katakuris is actually pretty good. The intro is the worst part about it, but mostly because it doesn't make sense. I don't have a copy to make gifs from, so here's another Electric Dragon 8000V gif.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Stay on target!

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

The Repo Man posted:

The Happiness of the Katakuris is actually pretty good. The intro is the worst part about it, but mostly because it doesn't make sense. I don't have a copy to make gifs from, so here's another Electric Dragon 8000V gif.

Loving the Miike discussion. The Dead Alive series is one of the more bizarre things he has done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTlbulbVo8c

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Jun 17, 2016

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

Obviously fake, hands are too big.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

TheFonz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LhNjWoBZck

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Vote Trump for yer rump boys.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

TheFonz posted:

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

:laffo:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

BTTF: The Other Alternate Timeline

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Rubin and Ed! :)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

sigma 6 posted:

Rubin and Ed! :)

My cat can eat a whole watermelon.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

"I'm strong! I can kick!"

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/yIw9aAB.webm

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

More Rubin and Ed

Movies, asstd:

Motorama

Repo Man

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

That reminds me:

I've seen this GIF now and again, and I'm curious what movie or show it's from. Any ideas?

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
[edit]
Never mind, not sure what timeline I just jumped in from.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Duodecimal posted:

Now my day is worse because this reminded me he's dead.

Everyone in that picture is alive except Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, who are dead.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Speaking of death

http://i.imgur.com/MflvK5x.mp4

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

drat that looks fun. It also looks like an easy way to lose your flip flops, bro.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If you miss the very beginning of that gif it is kind of confusing because it looks like the guy has one black hand.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

muscles like this? posted:

If you miss the very beginning of that gif it is kind of confusing because it looks like the guy has one black hand.

Took me like 4 loops to figure it out. Thought maybe he was wearing a glove or one hand was super tanned or dirty or something.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

muscles like this? posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Has nothing on this guy.

(warning, watching video may cause involuntary rectal clenching)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxYs7AGYrj0