Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Roylicious posted:

Hey at least I'm not a bitter 38 year old white man who tries to chalk up his failures to Tumblr and clouds in the sky.

Is realliveddinosaur actually a bitter 38 year old white man who tries to chalk up his failures to Tumblr and clouds in the sky or is this another straw man?

I mean it's most likely that that describes everyone in this thread except Tramadol Junkie who blames black people instead of clouds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

Your post history seems to indicate you are, in fact, pretty god drat racist though.

I dont associate myself with the term "racist". I call my self a "realist".

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

RobattoJesus posted:

If Britain leaves the EU they will have the right to deport hate preachers like Tramadol Junkie to Iraq where they belong.

Why would sending him to Iraq be a bad thing? It must be really peaceful there now that the American barbarians are gone.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
you guys should just vote a 3rd option: join America, become the 51st state :getin:

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

CharlestonJew posted:

you guys should just vote a 3rd option: join America, become the 51st state :getin:

I thought that spot was already taken by Israel?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

RobattoJesus posted:

Is realliveddinosaur actually a bitter 38 year old white man who tries to chalk up his failures to Tumblr and clouds in the sky or is this another straw man?

I mean it's most likely that that describes everyone in this thread except Tramadol Junkie who blames black people instead of clouds.

I'm 39. Nice try though.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

How is that a straw man?

If UK leaves, they lose billions in corporate tax cuts (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-22/brexit-risks-losing-corporate-tax-break-worth-billions-in-u-k) and lose the EU ceiling on deficit spending and debt.

If UK stays, corporate tax cuts and curbs on deficit spending remain.

But, the conservatives want the UK to leave and the libs want the UK to stay.

Pff yeah just so happens to be divided 50/50 between racists and not racists.

maybe the UK has a bunch of shitass garbage "liberals" like the Clintons that are totally in favor of anything that transfers wealth away from workers and to the 1% like tax breaks for corporations and cuts to services

like if we had to make the same decision you know that the Democratic Party would be completely on the side of staying in the EU so that they could pretend to make frowny faces when social services are cut and privatized but not actually do anything to counter it because it's actually what all of the money people want

and maybe the conservatives want to leave because they hate brown people and are just by accident taking the correct economic position, it happens sometimes

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

CharlestonJew posted:

Cool. Will we get some Mexican immigrants if we do? There's no good Mexican food in the UK.

And yeah, yeah I know. There's no good food in general.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I dont associate myself with the term "racist". I call my self a "realist".
all i need to know is do you pronounce the h in "whites"

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Dicky B posted:

all i need to know is do you pronounce the h in "whites"

No. I dont get this.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I can't loving believe we might drive the economy off the cliff because immigrants

At least BoJo said he'll apologise if there is a recession

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
I am not from either place but have spent a fair bit of time in both and American food is pure poo poo compared to British food. You guys would poo poo your pants in awe inside a Waitrose.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Berious posted:

I can't loving believe we might drive the economy off the cliff because immigrants

At least BoJo said he'll apologise if there is a recession

We are full.

We need to Brexit and deport any non-white immigrants who have not been living in the UK before 1960.

Then we need to start deporting all unqualified Poles/East Europeans who earn less than £45000 a year.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

City of Tampa posted:

maybe the UK has a bunch of shitass garbage "liberals" like the Clintons that are totally in favor of anything that transfers wealth away from workers and to the 1% like tax breaks for corporations and cuts to services

We do have that, and that's why they're totally fine with David Cameron championing them in remain.

The British parties are The Conservatives who do neoliberal stuff and pretend that they're reluctantly being the bad guys because it's the only choice, while mainstream Labour does neoliberal stuff and pretends that they're the good guys who are doing it reluctantly because it's the only choice.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
which option is more likely to lead to another war with germany?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Carborundum posted:

I am not from either place but have spent a fair bit of time in both and American food is pure poo poo compared to British food. You guys would poo poo your pants in awe inside a Waitrose.

Yeah, the main selling point of American food is that you get a ridiculous amount for almost no money. Which is good if you want to be the worlds fattest man I guess.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
I am a white guy with a fairly neutral accent in the UK and have had people talk poo poo about immigrants to me often; friends, family etc. When I point out that I am actually an immigrant they all say, "Yeah, but you know... Lithuanians..."

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

which option is more likely to lead to another war with germany?

Remain, elect Corbyn, spend all Germany's money, then Brexit.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If this wouldn't affect the availability of Triumph parts in the USA, i don't give a poo poo, op.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Carborundum posted:

I am a white guy with a fairly neutral accent in the UK and have had people talk poo poo about immigrants to me often; friends, family etc. When I point out that I am actually an immigrant they all say, "Yeah, but you know... Lithuanians..."

I think that's a global human thing. As a Brit in Norway I thought it was funny when I overheard a dude in a pub telling a bunch of British people that they deserve to have their throats cut and be thrown in the sea and then all the British people were all "Wow, Norwegian sounds really cool. I'd love to learn it one day"

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

If this wouldn't affect the availability of Triumph parts in the USA, i don't give a poo poo, op.

They will get slightly more expensive until the UK negotiates a new trade deal with the US.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Carborundum posted:

You're making this weird and naive assumption that immigrants are this one large homogeneous blob of people. It should be fairly obvious that not all immigrants behave as well as the slavs.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

Hey at least I'm not a bitter 38 year old white man who tries to chalk up his failures to Tumblr and clouds in the sky.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Who is this ugly S.J.W? :confused:

drat word filters

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Who is this ugly S.J.W? :confused:

drat word filters

It looks like British comedian Ed Byrne

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

RobattoJesus posted:

It looks like British comedian Ed Byrne

Hate to break it to yah but Ed Byrne ain't British, he is an Irish dog.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

RobattoJesus posted:

We do have that, and that's why they're totally fine with David Cameron championing them in remain.

The British parties are The Conservatives who do neoliberal stuff and pretend that they're reluctantly being the bad guys because it's the only choice, while mainstream Labour does neoliberal stuff and pretends that they're the good guys who are doing it reluctantly because it's the only choice.

yeah that's pretty much exactly like America, the UK is trying to race us to the bottom I guess. Good luck, our working class still makes 1980's wages!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Britain should deport Tramadol Junkie

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Why isn't there a referendum for that yet?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Britain should deport Tramadol Junkie

I have human rights.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I have human rights.

not under sharia

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
jo cox's assassination has swayed the vote

remain will win!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I have human rights.

You have to be human to qualify

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Laurenz posted:

remain will win!

See, and people say that political violence doesn't work.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

RobattoJesus posted:

See, and people say that political violence doesn't work.

oh it worked alright, just not the way the murderer had hoped it would

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Laurenz posted:

remain will win!

I think most people see through that staged killing of that libtarded politician that was setup be Cameron & co to sway the vote and they used the perfect patsy Manchurian Candidate in that "Chance the Gardner" loner fella. The whole thing was just too obvious.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Why would you cut off or inhibit the flow of desperate Eastern European women?

nobody has addressed this point yet

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I think most people see through that staged killing of that libtarded politician that was setup be Cameron & co to sway the vote and they used the perfect patsy Manchurian Candidate in that "Chance the Gardner" loner fella. The whole thing was just too obvious.

take your tin foil hat off please

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

Laurenz posted:

oh it worked alright, just not the way the murderer had hoped it would

It does if remainers encouraged or allowed it to happen!

apparently beaten. oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

Fire Barrel posted:

It does if remainers encouraged or allowed it to happen!

apparently beaten. oh well

how could they have encouraged or allowed it if no one knew it was gonna happen?

also an old man was stabbed because he tried to help her

• Locked thread