Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it was a bad touch

because it's a bad game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i got touched

in the forehead

by a flashbang

then died

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dont sign your posts

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Chinatown posted:

dont sign your posts

He was talking about the game, which is bad

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

dont sign your posts

I was talking about the game, which is bad

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I guess I'm talking about a different game, Overwatch, which is good

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Overwatch would be fun if the people that play it didn't.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Overwatch is bad if you play it alone

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Big Mean Jerk posted:

show us on the doll where overwatch touched you

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

amusinginquiry posted:

Overwatch is bad if you play it alone

also bad with friends of strangers

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Overwatch is a good game and I like it

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Germstore posted:

HANAMURA
__DEFENSE

attacking into Volskaya B, or Anubis B, or either point on Hanamura does feel just a wee bit like repeatedly trying to fit your scrotum through a cheese grater, yes

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
the euro servers are noobed up just as bad as tf2 now. I didn't have one good game last night
those sons of bitches better bring out the competitive mode soon

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

game still bad

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

vug posted:

the euro servers are noobed up just as bad as tf2 now. I didn't have one good game last night
those sons of bitches better bring out the competitive mode soon

Spoiler alert: the noob is you

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7ztXgS95s

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Overwatch is a good game and I like it

it'd be a great game if they deleted supports and any map with only a single chokepoint to a cap point.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

game still good

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Update: I bought the game and now I like it. The friend who told me I should get it only played a couple games with me though, because he said it was a dick move to change characters mid-match. On the other hand, it's kind of a dick move to tell other people how to play a game, so we just differ there. So what if I was the tank? Now I'm Junkrat. You want a tank? You be the tank.

But yes, the game is pretty and good. You definitely get what you pay for. 7/10

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

phasmid posted:

because he said it was a dick move to change characters mid-match.

Lol your friend is a loving moron who doesn't understand the concept of team games

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Peeler posted:

Lol your friend is a loving moron who doesn't understand the concept of team games

Overwatch, much like dota, means you can't reselect a hero and you are locked into that character till match ends.

Also like dota, it is a bad game

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

game still bad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got it and i'm glad of it. it's a fun game. who cares if it meets some weird version of what you consider to be a "Great Game :smuggo:" lol it's a video game who the gently caress cares

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

thathonkey posted:

i got it and i'm glad of it. it's a fun game. who cares if it meets some weird version of what you consider to be a "Great Game :smuggo:" lol it's a video game who the gently caress cares

i care, that its bad

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

phasmid posted:

Update: I bought the game and now I like it. The friend who told me I should get it only played a couple games with me though, because he said it was a dick move to change characters mid-match. On the other hand, it's kind of a dick move to tell other people how to play a game, so we just differ there. So what if I was the tank? Now I'm Junkrat. You want a tank? You be the tank.

You need to tell your friend that people on a dead, gay, comedy forum all think he's a loving idiot.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
um why wouldnt you change characters mid-game your friend is dumb even for an overwatch player

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

A friend played on the console version at another friend's house. He said console players were beyond bad. Two Pharahs and Toblerones per team every game. Nobody rocket jumping as Pharah. Using her ult on at ground level. Nobody shooting Reinhardt's shield. No supports. Just amazing levels of bad play.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yeah consoles are terrible

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Chinatown posted:

yeah consoles are terrible

People who play on consoles are terrible by association

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Batterypowered7 posted:

A friend played on the console version at another friend's house. He said console players were beyond bad. Two Pharahs and Toblerones per team every game. Nobody rocket jumping as Pharah. Using her ult on at ground level. Nobody shooting Reinhardt's shield. No supports. Just amazing levels of bad play.

I play on ps4 and I see plenty of good players playing good in this good game, maybe your friend (either one, but more likely the one who owns the console I guess) is just god awful so he keeps getting matched in the loser baby bracket.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Batterypowered7 posted:

You need to tell your friend that people on a dead, gay, comedy forum all think he's a loving idiot.
P sure he reads Reddit so SA still gives me enough forum-clout to squash him. Otoh, I don't really care. I'll just play the game and have a good time (PC, not console).

thathonkey posted:

dumb even for an overwatch player
Hey now. As a new initiate, that reflects poorly on me.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Pc? Console? Bad

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Both are good in their own way, pc lets you aim better and communicate easier, console even without the Widowmaker and Mcree nerf didn't suffer badly because of console aiming, plus there's no such thing as cross team chat so there's less horrible idiot chatting. The same good game is at the core of the good experience though

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Aralan posted:

Both are good in their own way, pc lets you aim better and communicate easier, console even without the Widowmaker and Mcree nerf didn't suffer badly because of console aiming, plus there's no such thing as cross team chat so there's less horrible idiot chatting. The same good game is at the core of the good experience though

I'll let PoC take this one.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I eagerly await his response because with such a good game I'm sure he will agree that it is good

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i've developed the habit of saying to myself "they've adapted", like in star trek when its the borg, when the other team switches characters.

but switching characters is the good thing to do

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aralan posted:

I play on ps4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
playing right now on my apple air

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

I eagerly await his response because with such a good game I'm sure he will agree that it is good

nope you are wrong it is bad and it's not good it's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So which character is your waifu? Mine is roadhog because I bet his dick is extra fat.

• Locked thread