Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
a place for the true outlaw to hide.. its what we are all looking for. being an outlaw is all about getting away so hiding is the best idea. splittling it up, 1. out, referring to the outside, not your house where they know you live, 2. law, they being many law enforcements officer wanting to kill you.

consider the clothes of you and the surroundings. are they wearing leaves and bark or hoodies. if you are in a rush find something bigger thatn you and be on the other side of the law with it. if you are looking for comfort im sorry, consider your crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

when an officer pulls up next to you while driving be sure to look him straight in the eye and give him a friendly wave

guns for tits

Hide them in the one place the law will never look:

The police station.

Ostentatious

Officer these aren't my drugs, I was testing you for when you come across a real drughead

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
*loudly*

“phew-wee! what a long day at the corn syrup and food coloring factory. good thing there's a laundromat nearby, cuz' that stuff got eeeeverywhere!

Piso Mojado

times were hard growing up as outlaws. My siblings and I once played hide and go seek, it was the last I ever saw em.

Piso Mojado

me: ...9...10! Ready or not, here I come!

*searches for 18 years*

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
how far out of the law you are and where its best to hide is related mathematically. if you are in a rush remember that. to know if what youve found is optimal consider OUT: Outflow Upstream Trekking: can you get rid of your snack wrappers, DONT go upstream to pee, how far is the nearest house to skulk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Have lots of siblings and marry them off to all the cops so that the law is forced to only see you as an inlaw

E: or you can just do all your crimes inside. As long as you stop breaking the law by the time you leave the building, you'll be fine!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

I Was The Fury posted:

Have lots of siblings and marry them off to all the cops so that the law is forced to only see you as an inlaw

google THIS

if you're wanted dead or alive just hide in Schrödinger's box

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

google THIS posted:

I Was The Fury fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jun 23, 2016

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

google THIS posted:

oh my god

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

:o

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
True story:

I was at my wife's family reunion this past week and my wife's cousin's husband, who is not in any way related to me, said "Well, Splat- it looks like it's up to us outlaws to load the dishwasher!"

I thought about it later on and what he meant was his wife and my wife were related to each other by blood (my wife's father and her father were brothers) but he and I were not, were were in-laws with respect to our spouse's siblings, but not to one another, ergo-

Were were OUTLAWS.

I loaded the dishwasher with my OUTLAW

This one's for you, Marty...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bean mom

google THIS posted:

----------------

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

google THIS posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

google THIS posted:

wowzers

• Locked thread