Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
This the 2016 version of the invasion of Normandy but this time the US can't help. Come on Britain! Beat those krauts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svdl
May 9, 2006

Around the world
Surely we can trust the germans this time, right?

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

im gonna spoil my ballot. i can draw a mean dick butt from memory

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Chomp8645 posted:

So did they leave or what?

Is the vote over yet?

Its tomorrow.

I hope Brexit happens. I am far too jaded to hope for a good outcome and at this point I would rather see EU collapse as countries leave one by one. UK will become even more irrelevant in the world and that would greatly please me, because gently caress torys and their shitheap neo-liberalism that ruined so many lives.

Between this and Trump, I hope both happen. I'd rather watch the world burn then watch it continuously fight a losing battle against baby boomers, neo-liberals and greedy bankers.

Captain Gordon fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 23, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

isnt this thing non-binding anyway? like the government can just be like "nah... nah"

Also, all the ppl counting the votes want a no.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Its like voting in the US. Your personal vote means gently caress-all-nothing while the politicians try to shove YOUR VOTE MATTERS!!! down ignorant throats

Have fun with that, britgoons

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
I don't relly care about if UK stays in the EU or not, we all hate each other in Europe anyways, but I'm really curious how much the markets will plummet if the Brexit goes on and how much chaos it will cause.

Hail Satan.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i hope everyone in europe is safe and happy no matter what color or sex they are because we should all love each other

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How long does it take to count y/n? Retards

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

reallivedinosaur posted:

i hope everyone in europe is safe and happy no matter what color or sex they are because we should all love each other
kill whitey

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
#GBSHatesBritian

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.

Darth123123 posted:

How long does it take to count y/n? Retards

There will probably be the official announcement when all votes are counted around 9am on Friday but there will be a good idea of the outcome by about 4am or 5am.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

In favor of US-UK Dominance across the globe here so brexit plz

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beep Street posted:

There will probably be the official announcement when all votes are counted around 9am on Friday but there will be a good idea of the outcome by about 4am or 5am.

Better banking system than the us but can't count within 24 hrs Early poll results?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
they dont use "yes" and "no", they use "oi" and "aye" or some poo poo - it takes forever because everyone is all yelling at once

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I hope Belgium wins Miss Congeniality

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

karma_coma posted:

In favor of US-UK Dominance across the globe here so brexit plz

I'd prefer Puerto Rico for the weather, food, and women, but we could make at least four states out of the UK, so that might help the flag redesign.

Also, we can exile the queen to Australia, LOL owned, bitch.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
UK won't leave EU and Turkey will join EU and it will be really bad and also funny to watch

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
you're daily reminder that parliament is not actually bound by the referendum and can treat it as a glorified opinion poll if they want to

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

UK won't leave EU and Turkey will join EU and it will be really bad and also funny to watch

This is also a good result because I can stand in the ash-covered ruins of the United States of Trumperica or the People's Republic of Hillarystan and look across the pond and shout "You could've had all this baby!" Like I'm some nerd who got rejected in high school and became a millionaire and is rubbing in her face.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

blowfish posted:

you're daily reminder that parliament is not actually bound by the referendum and can treat it as a glorified opinion poll if they want to

They can but the consequences of doing that are very potentially worse than going through with it from the standpoint of a political party

which is why leave winning with 51% of the vote or so is the best outcome from a comedy/drama standpoint

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Go UK I BrLeave in you!!

Also Jewish is effectively an ethnicity since the rate of conversion is so low psh. Not that it's a bad thing, go Jews!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

Go UK I BrLeave in you!!

Also Jewish is effectively an ethnicity since the rate of conversion is so low psh. Not that it's a bad thing, go Jews!

Yeah the term "Jewish" and "Ashkenazi" are kind of interchangeable in a lot of cases, since we don't really convert people so if you're Jewish it's probably because you're a Jewish ethnicity and most of us are Ashkenazi

So it's both a religion, and a handful of ethnicities that traditionally believe in that religion, depending on the context

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i dont understand how idiots think this is an actual thing

it was just made up to make the public argue over something that nobody even cared about originally. boris gets to look good for some and cameron for others for different reasons

who cares, leave and rot in silence (guess what it wont happen you need europe you sausage munching fag smokers)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LGD posted:

They can but the consequences of doing that are very potentially worse than going through with it from the standpoint of a political party

which is why leave winning with 51% of the vote or so is the best outcome from a comedy/drama standpoint

What if it's 95% leave?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

What if it's 95% leave?

ok that would be funnier, but even with super lovely UK polling taken into account it's well outside the realm of plausible outcomes

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

isnt this thing non-binding anyway? like the government can just be like "nah... nah"

you mean like exactly what happened in Greece when they voted solidly ΌΧΙ on austerity and the govt was like well actually ΝΑΊ

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

LGD posted:

ok that would be funnier, but even with super lovely UK polling taken into account it's well outside the realm of plausible outcomes

Poll Results = 113% Leave, CorBlimey% Stay

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Gonna laugh when Brits vote 100% leave but are out voted by the other citizens of the EU who's votes they are legally obligated to take because they are in the EU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Volume posted:

Gonna laugh when Brits vote 100% leave but are out voted by the other citizens of the EU who's votes they are legally obligated to take because they are in the EU

Australians can apparently vote in this too. We can't vote for poo poo in Australia.

also just found these

Guess what they are.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Did these guys leave it what

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

spud posted:

Australians can apparently vote in this too. We can't vote for poo poo in Australia.

also just found these

Guess what they are.

tissues for tears.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you guys are all open borders over there, why don't you all move away from the refugees? Just white flight your problems away like we do here in the States.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
What is the alleged association between people who want to exit and racism ?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Revenants Return posted:

Well, as you can see here....

e:on the left is "the black" from Operation Black Vote. She is a Hindu lady, wielding an Apple product that was assembled by slaves. She believes in a rigid caste system where the lowest ppl are untouchables that you can just kill or whatever because they're not real people. On the right is a sporting British lad with a tight chop and a no-nonsense attitude. He seems to be watching a soccer game (or handegg, as you might know it,) off in the distance.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jun 23, 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Revenants Return posted:

straw men vs wicker men

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Ork of Fiction posted:

Well, as you can see here....

this just looks so norman rockwell i want it over my couch downstairs

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

I don't know what's going on, but do whatever to make Britain Great Again!

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

White Phosphorus posted:

make Britain Great Again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm fuckin' out of here once I qualify as a nurse so vote whatever I guess