Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Somewhere somebody is jacking off to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe they're South African?

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

what did he make and is that real

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

life is a joke posted:

Probably the only acceptable anime on the planet. No it's not real but he thinks anime is toxic as hell and creates hosed up weirdos...

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

skander posted:

Wasn't that just a tax dodging attempt?

look up his south africa troubles. he had a special freeman on the land passport. there was someone else who did that recently in south africa i think to.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

snergle posted:

look up his south africa troubles. he had a special freeman on the land passport. there was someone else who did that recently in south africa i think to.

It was Mos Def

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/south-africa-rapper-world-passport-160121044603669.html

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

life is a joke posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Ghibli

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

life is a joke posted:

He made good Japanese cartoons but also inspired the birth of anime. He's understandably upset about the latter, and anime likers are salty that he said anime is trash.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Lol I can't tell what's real or not. Obviously rare acumen post is all funny edits, but it seems like he does have some problems with anime? Anyway I should prob watch spirited away, it seems like everyone likes that movie.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

He actually does have problems with the majority of anime and otaku culture.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Otaku culture? Well, if athlete's foot can be classified as a culture, sure, why not.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Jamesman posted:

How do you turn something into an ore?

Go ask your mother.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Go ask your mother.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooh snap!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

life is a joke posted:

Lol I can't tell what's real or not. Obviously rare acumen post is all funny edits, but it seems like he does have some problems with anime? Anyway I should prob watch spirited away, it seems like everyone likes that movie.

Same problem as any artist, it seems. Which is basically telling people to learn the fundamentals and draw from life.

Hayao Miyazaki posted:

You see, whether you can draw like this or not, being able to think up this kind of design, it depends on whether or not you can say to yourself, ‘Oh, yeah, girls like this exist in real life. If you don’t spend time watching real people, you can’t do this, because you’ve never seen it. Some people spend their lives interested only in themselves. Almost all Japanese animation is produced with hardly any basis taken from observing real people, you know. It’s produced by humans who can’t stand looking at other humans. And that’s why the industry is full of otaku!.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Breakfast Club: Court Edition

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

:eyepop:

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST
That's a hell of a ride. Do they have the transcript from the next courtroom session?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Kulebri posted:

That's a hell of a ride. Do they have the transcript from the next courtroom session?

His next date is this coming Monday. Stay tuned! :v:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I can't wait to read about some good ol' rear end subpoenaing.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Woodburger posted:

Not to continue making GBS threads on you but this isn't your personal safe space. People make jokes, they aren't intended to cause you pain and they aren't directed at you. Post funny jokes and pictures and have a good time friend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcySXoQLI5Q

Art.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Lost it at the roll. I'm dying. Pro click right here.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I was hoping that was going to end by it being the wrong guy or something.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

NM

-Zydeco- has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Jun 24, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Trastion posted:

I was hoping that was going to end by it being the wrong guy or something.

It's the same guy.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

life is a joke posted:

Anime, which is real.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Paladinus posted:

It's the same guy.

Okay that was dumb I sent that to some people to cheer them up, I mean everyone said haha look at him roll, but it's a depressing piece of poo poo and it ends up with the guy hanging himself with his video game cables? I look like an rear end in a top hat now.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

That was EVERYTHING. I can't wait for the sequel!!!!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wow, it's like an anime version of that basketball video.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Proest click of the month

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Okay, this is some seriously good poo poo.

Quote of the year right here: "Suck my dick, you fuckman."

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Rough Lobster posted:

Okay, this is some seriously good poo poo.

Quote of the year right here: "Suck my dick, you fuckman."

I'm partial to the part where the judge just keeps yelling the word "yelling."

Also when he tells a defendant that he "looks like a queer."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Baron von Eevl posted:

I'm partial to the part where the judge just keeps yelling the word "yelling."

Also when he tells a defendant that he "looks like a queer."

And then backs down. ie "I didn't call you a queer, I just said you looked like one."

I mean this judge is so ridiculously unprofessional. From the casual homophobia, to suggesting that the dude gets enough rape/sex in prison, to yelling and threatening the guy with 10 years remand just for being mouthy.

I am not defending the defendant here, this guy seems like a total fuckman, (which is a great new insult I have added to my vocabulary), but if you are a judge, even in Georgia, show some professionalism.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

BrigadierSensible posted:

And then backs down. ie "I didn't call you a queer, I just said you looked like one."

I mean this judge is so ridiculously unprofessional. From the casual homophobia, to suggesting that the dude gets enough rape/sex in prison, to yelling and threatening the guy with 10 years remand just for being mouthy.

I am not defending the defendant here, this guy seems like a total fuckman, (which is a great new insult I have added to my vocabulary), but if you are a judge, even in Georgia, show some professionalism.

He did try to stay calm, but he was told to suck dick way too many times.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/awlilnatty/status/744867884514476032

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

BrigadierSensible posted:

I know that in some parts of the US, you don't actually need a law degree to be a judge. Or even to have finished high school.

Elections aren't a solution for everything guys :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I read all of the judge's lines in Fred Gwynne's voice.

• Locked thread