Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

fyodor posted:

Anita Sarkeesian is hot as gently caress I want to cum so hard in her hairy puss.

click here for a real furry puss NOT WORK SAFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

fyodor posted:

Anita Sarkeesian is hot as gently caress I want to cum so hard in her hairy puss.

Lmao you crazy goyim crack me up

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

fyodor posted:

If you had to chose between her and your other waifu, Lena Dunham, who would you bone?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

DoctorStrangelove posted:

If you had to chose between her and your other waifu, Lena Dunham, who would you bone?

post avatar gangtag combo (for a giant homo)

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

DoctorStrangelove posted:

not him but anita is way more attractive than lena dunham so her

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i dont get why everyoen is so sexually confused when the Retro Hero DLC is already here

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

a retard posted:

you too bud

He's maybe more like Mighty 9. :D

firebeats
May 8, 2016

CharlestonJew posted:

there's still hope guys at least we have shenmu- ahahahahahahhahahahah

:smith:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm not kidding I think she is the platonic ideal of a woman.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Mel Mudkip I've been confusing you with blue squares this whole time get a new av.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

fyodor posted:

What does that have to do with Mighty Number 9? Just because gamers threatened to rape the Mighty Number 9 girl doesn't mean you should talk about other girls gamers want to rape.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
it's true, I saw a documentary where gamers with ISIS flags and luchador masks captured Alita Karsessian and raped her and wanted to kill her so they could 'level up' because they were bored with raping and killing every other single woman in the plywood bathrooms where they hung out, but the brace policemen (AND WOMEN!) of the law along with Iced Tea who is quite the video gamer himself, they all stopped the bad gamers and shot them all and taught them not to be loving CAMPERS

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

it's true, I saw a documentary where gamers with ISIS flags and luchador masks captured Alita Karsessian and raped her and wanted to kill her so they could 'level up' because they were bored with raping and killing every other single woman in the plywood bathrooms where they hung out, but the brace policemen (AND WOMEN!) of the law along with Iced Tea who is quite the video gamer himself, they all stopped the bad gamers and shot them all and taught them not to be loving CAMPERS

reddchanit

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

ice t had no idea what gamergate even was when he shot that episode, and once he found out..

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/637285135059128320

also some guy who was an extra on that episode did an ama on the gamergate subreddit and apparently literally everybody thought the whole thing was stupid

a retard fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jun 23, 2016

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I have it on good authority (rumors from some guy) that Capcom was waiting for Inafune to embarrass himself publicly with this game. And they were waiting until this was out for a while and maybe his eventual suicide for them to be like, "Hey, here's your old pal MightyMan again!" and reveal they have something* in the works for the Blue Terrorist Bomber. Look forward to it!

*Something may or may not include an "official" release of a fan made game like Meganman Vs Street Fighters again.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Tough to imagine words like that coming from this man, retard:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i've been playing games like 25 years and I still dont understand who is pro or anti gamergate and what that poo poo means

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i've been playing games like 25 years and I still dont understand who is pro or anti gamergate and what that poo poo means

it's stupid twitter drama nobody actually gives a poo poo about and you shouldn't either

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

a retard posted:

it's stupid twitter drama nobody actually gives a poo poo about and you shouldn't either

I really never at any moment felt I was missing out on anything

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Iron Prince posted:

is that from tank girl? god that movie blew

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

a retard posted:

is that from tank girl? god that movie blew

Johnny mnemonic. And it ruled.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Iron Prince posted:

I also remember the lovely 90s.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

I really never at any moment felt I was missing out on anything

It's the worst of Tumblr, 4chan, outrage culture, Breitbart, Twitter, and a whole bunch of people extremely far up their own rear end.

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur
Are we still making Mighty No. 2 jokes? This guy might be the gooniest LPer to cram in as many poo poo, piss and sexbot jokes into 13 minutes as he did.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

Gamergate was video game journalism committing suicide and absolutely nothing else.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

natetimm posted:

I also remember the lovely 90s.

gently caress you Johnny MNemonic was the good poo poo and I have no plans on revisiting it lest I disabuse myself of that notion

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

is that what the g is in lgbt

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FuhrerHat posted:

space station silicon valley is another good n64 game they need to make again

wasn't space station silicon valley made by rockstar, or a company that eventually became r*

Iron Prince posted:

Johnny mnemonic. And it ruled.

my broseidon was telling me about how, when she was little, her mom was like "you wanna see some real poo poo?" and showed her that movie, so i decided to watch it for the first time just last year and yes it was goddamn ace

Alan Smithee posted:

gently caress you Johnny MNemonic was the good poo poo and I have no plans on revisiting it lest I disabuse myself of that notion

no like if you can look past the fact that it's basically the shadowrun pnp commercial except with keanu reeves as far as the budget went, it's pretty good poo poo. everything else be damned, it's still got the gibson pedigree

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
If you liked Johnny Mnemonic, you should watch Virtuosity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEDdaStz4kw

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Keg posted:

What does that have to do with Mighty Number 9? Just because gamers threatened to rape the Mighty Number 9 girl doesn't mean you should talk about other girls gamers want to rape.

did anyone threaten to rape mighty no 9? cuz that's a mighty no no

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Hahaha even nintendo is making fun of her now.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

social vegan posted:

is that what the g is in lgbt

It stands for Lady Gamers Battling Testosterone.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Do they still make bomberman games or has terrorism ruined it

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

Do they still make bomberman games or has terrorism ruined it

I don't think THEY do, but WE could produce one if we can get a washed up Japanese developer on board.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Ka0 posted:

Hahaha even nintendo is making fun of her now.

Nah, it was a Watergate joke. The real hilarity is how everyone yesterday whose entire education starts and ends with internet memes didn't understand it.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ

Look at all these suckers.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

notZaar posted:

It stands for Lady Gamers Battling Testosterone.

gently caress, I always thought it was Large Guys Bonin' Twinks. It's worked in every single context I've seen it in so far!

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

I wonder how many would get their names taken off if they could?

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Holy poo poo this game is visually bad! I am having such a blast going through this nightmare hellscape of literally worse than 3rd world outsourcing art assets.
Everything in this game reeks of incompetence and failure.

I have seriously considered doing an effort post just to breakdown all the poo poo graphics because this poo poo is so funny to me.
literally ROFL!

AND THE loving LOAD TIMES! On the wii u there was a more than 40 second load just to go into the options menu.
Every time you die you have to wait for a load time as if they are completely reloading the level from scratch.
This is such an awful game. I can't stop playing just to see the train wreck pile up on itself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

one of my favorite things is how all the power up drops are completely indistinguishable

what the gently caress is that glowing thing on the ledge? health? a life? who knows!

• Locked thread