Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

EmmyOk posted:

I need to catch up quickly so I don't eventually spoil myself but none of my friends watch it so I need somewhere to post reactions.

here is perfect, everyone loves seeing what people new to the series think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I need to catch up quickly so I don't eventually spoil myself but none of my friends watch it so I need somewhere to post reactions.

You need to fix that. Any of my friends who even remotely like Anime I have forced to watch the first three episodes. Then I say we can go do something else, but for some reason........ I'm not sure why.....they just keep watching.

It is a mystery :shrug:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6gG4JMq4VE

Tomorrows PV.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Does the audio spoil it at all? You're not getting anything out of the visuals.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Think the audio is just playful banter between two characters, nothing to do with plot.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I almost would've preferred if Tomokazu Sugita came back as Joseph but just put on a really fake old man voice.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

might want to spoiler this? big new character reveal in this vid

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
If you don't want to see content from the next episode don't watch the preview of the next episode.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Information freely offered by a creator about a product is not a spoiler by definition (though I appreciate the joke)

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
I will say this next episode will truly be a sight to behold

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

EmmyOk posted:

I just decided to reread some Air Gear and someone compared a character to Star Platinum time ability wise.

I'm sorry.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
There are good jokes and puns to be made about the next episode but I gotta say I hope the thread won't repeat what happened before the Tonio ep

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Joseph: How old are you now, Josuke-kun?
Josuke: I'm 16 years old.
Joseph: I see; you are 6-years-old. So you are a first grade student at elementary school, right?
Josuke: I'm 16 years old!
Joseph: He~y, please let me see you use your elementary school bag.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

tiistai posted:

There are good jokes and puns to be made about the next episode but I gotta say I hope the thread won't repeat what happened before the Tonio ep

Next weeks ep will have the manga reader hype don't you worry

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Really, I'm just curious what everyone thinks the episode will be about.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i've made my joke, so now i can wait patiently until the episode.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Bad posting

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I want a MARS, BRINGER OF WAR stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iTfasIpLc
Like that

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Next weeks ep will have the manga reader hype don't you worry

Sounds horrible.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Is Josuke 16? I thought he was a first year. Or is that normal age for Japan, i'unno

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Really, I'm just curious what everyone thinks the episode will be about.

Joseph and Josuke interacting.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Raserys posted:

Is Josuke 16? I thought he was a first year. Or is that normal age for Japan, i'unno

Freshman year of high school in Japan starts at 16, I believe. High school lasts for 3 years, I think?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
This episode is about Joseph introducing Josuke to his Romanian bastard son, Jocuri Jorj, who discovers the stone mask of Vlad the Impaler and becomes the main villain of the season

Hamon does not come back

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

We love nothing more than people liveblogging their JoJo experience, please do.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I like people crying because people like things more than the liveblogging.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Someone plz liveblog an italian dinner TIA.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Next week's episode will have new OP hype probably? Single's coming out on the 27th...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Unless they decide to go no OP, yes. The second cour starts on ep 14

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Yeah I think he's 16 and a freshman because I think Japan uses that weirdo American style where you go to three separate schools, rather than starting high school at 12, as God intended.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Wait are they actually doing a new opening or just a new animation?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Senor Candle posted:

Wait are they actually doing a new opening or just a new animation?

new op

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Yeah I think he's 16 and a freshman because I think Japan uses that weirdo American style where you go to three separate schools, rather than starting high school at 12, as God intended.

American schools are pretty inconsistent on that point, but I do think the 3/3 system is more common, because it alleviates overcrowding in high schools.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Will this week's ep have sound effects, then?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

CuddlyZombie posted:

Will this week's ep have sound effects, then?

I would assume so since last week's didn't.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
weird rear end opening to add sound effects to

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Hoping only echoes will make sound in the sound effects opening [yelling "MYSTERY"]

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

It's cool. Post all your reactions here. We love seeing reactions.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Guess it'll be our last Friday with Savage Garden, but at least Smash Mouth will fill the void.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Guess it'll be our last Friday with Savage Garden, but at least Smash Mouth will fill the void.

Well, I'm a believer.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Who knows, we had Yes for the entire run of Parts 1 and 2, we might have Savage Garden for the rest of DiU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Maybe they'll switch to a different part of the song

• Locked thread