Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

FabioClone posted:

They say "echo chamber" like it's a bad thing to repeat the truth as many times as possible.

If the truth is stacked against you then it is a bad thing from your perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

so loving future posted:

Trumps speech was a fuckin smackdown wasn't it? Reading a bunch of libtard fact checking and it's just like 'actually: no this is true'

oh it was one hell of a speech, it's hilarious how the narratives are reversed. trump tore clinton apart on specific numerical bribes she took for favors and all she did was "Sigh.", "Delete your account."

this train is the best train

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Thunderbro posted:

oh it was one hell of a speech, it's hilarious how the narratives are reversed. trump tore clinton apart on specific numerical bribes she took for favors and all she did was "Sigh.", "Delete your account."

this train is the best train

my favorite part

from here http://www.npr.org/2016/06/22/483100251/fact-check-trumps-speech-on-clinton-annotated

:sad:

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
The rest was from Middle Eastern countries. Even worse.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

That's just pathetic really.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

wow thanks for clearing that up Will Huntsberry

Fizziocrat
Mar 15, 2004

:toxx:ing for His Goldenness on the Golden Throne Donald Jesus Trump.

The Democrats couldn't have nominated a more vulnerable candidate than Clinton, and even when presented with a Sanders solution they had to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. We're at the beginning of a major political realignment, and I think Trump might be one of the defining figures of the age. If he loses, I'm happy to pay 10 bucks to keep this dead forum on life support.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Fizziocrat posted:

The Democrats couldn't have nominated a more vulnerable candidate than Clinton, and even when presented with a Sanders solution they had to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. We're at the beginning of a major political realignment, and I think Trump might be one of the defining figures of the age. If he loses, I'm happy to pay 10 bucks to keep this dead forum on life support.

Welcome, friend

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Fizziocrat posted:

Luckily for me if Trump loses I get removed from this bad forums.

If Trump wins then Trump wins.

Win win either way

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ive ordered my several trump hats (gold on white of course)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my hate is bright red has MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN on it in big white letters

Fizziocrat
Mar 15, 2004

so loving future posted:

Welcome, friend

Looking forward to Making America Great Again, brother

How long until the Strasserist/left wing Trumpist faction emerges? Will we have to wait until the Democrats are schlonged after coronation in 2020?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Baloogan posted:

my hate is bright red has MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN on it in big white letters

quoting for posterity

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Everybody so jealous we got to be on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY with Brexit

We are gonna get sick of winning

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
BOOSTED GET OUT OF YOUR FFUKCING CUCKSHED AND GIVE ME A loving TOWER

SERIOUSLY STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN YOUR CUCKSHED

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ALSO gently caress, GIVE ME A AMAZON AFFILATE LINK TO THE BALL GAG YOU KEEP BUYING BECAUSE poo poo I BET ITS GOOD VALUE
A GOOD CUCKSHED NEES A GOOD CUCK BALL GAG SLELECTION AND IM SURE UR ON TOP OF THAT poo poo gently caress

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
give me some av poo poo too you money wasting retards

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

BOOSTED GET OUT OF YOUR FFUKCING CUCKSHED AND GIVE ME A loving TOWER

SERIOUSLY STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN YOUR CUCKSHED

Baloogan go eat a sandwich, you gotta make it to Trump Brexit Victory speech at 11AM Scottish Time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I'll miss u baloogan thanks for posting my trump missle thing and eating a 30 day probation, true american/canadian hero

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ur a loving cuck ^^

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i bought a gog game for 5 dollars

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
neoliberal my game costs liek 100bux so invest in some (((neoconservative))) stocks if you ever want to aford a big boy game

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
neocon and neoconservative mean 2 different things, that is fuckin wild if you think about it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQRUz9MTxiA

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPg37aYz7tM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also i just wanna say boosted is a huge human being

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Pigfucker took the toxxx

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

)))Baloogan(((

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah im pretty much the least cucked person on these forums

at the very least you can trust i speak from the heart due to the fact that i only really post while drunk

im not jewish or a neoliberal or a robocop but i do care aboujt safeguarding the statste and the people in such a way to prevent another shoah

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6skzE6JdBw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
boosted would vote for clinton if his neighbors could see his ballot

boosted is a total cuck, with a cuckshed

a cuck who didn't wear the loving hat because a woman told him to not wear the hat

he browses these forums like once a month when its the right time of the month for him and like blood is coming out of his whereever

i love ya boostyed but you gotta be less of a cuckold for me to take you seriously

boosted is the very model of a modern cuckold
hes got information robocop, feminist and cuckold,
boosted knows the kings of tumblr and he quotes the fights internetiolds
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical
hes very well acquainted, too, with matters cuckholdical,
he understands equations, both the robocop and quadratical,

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kVJdx-vVw0

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Today is looking to become a really good day :smug:

Also, Independence Day 2 comes out today and Trump is in the UK.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Baloogan posted:

boosted would vote for clinton if his neighbors could see his ballot

boosted is a total cuck, with a cuckshed

a cuck who didn't wear the loving hat because a woman told him to not wear the hat

he browses these forums like once a month when its the right time of the month for him and like blood is coming out of his whereever

i love ya boostyed but you gotta be less of a cuckold for me to take you seriously

boosted is the very model of a modern cuckold
hes got information robocop, feminist and cuckold,
boosted knows the kings of tumblr and he quotes the fights internetiolds
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical
hes very well acquainted, too, with matters cuckholdical,
he understands equations, both the robocop and quadratical,

didn't you have a tower, where's your tower? cuck

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
neoliberal ive been given a tower litearllly 3 times but because my posting is so transgressive (i dared to support trump in the GOP thread) i've been banned and my tower taken from me

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
where were you when trump needed support? i was banned for sujpporting trum,p too mujch 3x times so WHERE WERE YOU YOU loving TURBO SUPREIMO-CUCK

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
seriously if some goddamn loving brits can tel the 4th reich to get hosed you can support trump anonymously on the internet

if some neoliberal in the GOP thread hates on trump you need to tell him that his argument is null

otherwise, why the gently caress do you have a tower? wht the gently caress do you support trump?

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Baloogan posted:

seriously if some goddamn loving brits can tel the 4th reich to get hosed you can support trump anonymously on the internet

if some neoliberal in the GOP thread hates on trump you need to tell him that his argument is null

otherwise, why the gently caress do you have a tower? wht the gently caress do you support trump?

You have convinced me to join the battlefield that is the GOP thread

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we are not here on this earth here but for the grace of god to just chillax
we're here for the grace of god to be a civilizing factor on the internet at the very loving least you loving failson

take up the banner, get out of the trenches and loving charge the hostile lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

how is baloogan not our IK?

• Locked thread