Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Canemacar posted:

Has there been a Damian/Jonathan team up yet?

They're getting a team up comic called Super Sons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
I don't know where this gallery is from, but drat.

http://imgur.com/gallery/wTnQF

EDIT:

It is basically the story of an X-man named ForgetMeNot stopping a rape victim from committing suicide.

Some Pinko Commie fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 23, 2016

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Wade Wilson posted:

I don't know where this gallery is from, but drat.

http://imgur.com/gallery/wTnQF

drat is right. Shouldn't have read it at work.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Who the gently caress installs inescapable lethal traps around a school

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

AnonSpore posted:

Cyclops.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

AnonSpore posted:

Well, technically not inescapable, you just have to stop wanting to get in (seems like it'd be pretty easy to get out of in that case though).

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Yeah, it's really hard to have touching and inspiring xmen moments because of what the gently caress kind of situations they get in

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Calaveron posted:

Yeah, it's really hard to have touching and inspiring xmen moments because of what the gently caress kind of situations they get in

Yeah, it kind of falls apart when the X-man saving someone from elaborate suicide commits elaborate suicide doing so, but still.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak posted:

Cyclops.

No, loving Hank McCoy, somehow the smartest man alive to be king of dumbasses.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
So, without the Professor, are the X-Men turning evil? They seem a little bit evil.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They've all been dead enough times to have lost perspective.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Wade Wilson posted:

Yeah, it kind of falls apart when the X-man saving someone from elaborate suicide commits elaborate suicide doing so, but still.

He doesn't die there, in fact he shows up later on in... I wanna say X-Force. The one with Cable leading the team.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

TwoPair posted:

That's a funny way of misspelling Hank Pyms name.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

AnonSpore posted:

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters is not big on security. One of the courses is literally "Survive a Battle WIth Wolverine".

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

To be fair, after the sheer number of times the school has been attacked by Sentinels or anti-mutant fucksticks or aliens or whatever the flavor of the month is, you break in at your own peril.

That being said, the 'psychic gelatinous cube' is a bit much.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Poison Mushroom posted:

So, without the Professor, are the X-Men turning evil? They seem a little bit evil.

There's a few separate groups, and yeah, one of them is kinda evil. Or at least "If you're trying to gently caress us up, we will gently caress you up three times as bad and not feel guilty about it."

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Travis343 posted:

They're getting a team up comic called Super Sons!

We already have a Superboy. Superlad? Superkid? Young Super?

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

SonicRulez posted:

Superman Jr. of course.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

SonicRulez posted:

I don't actually think we do have a Superboy in new 52, do we?

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

Travis343 posted:

Haven't there been two?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Travis343 posted:

He had his own comic at the debut of the New 52! It co-starred Caitlyn Fairchild!

I never bothered with it but given that I've heard no one at all ever talk about it, good OR bad, I'm assuming it was rather forgettable.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Superman's kid is the most anime of animes

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Dexie posted:

He had his own comic at the debut of the New 52! It co-starred Caitlyn Fairchild!

I never bothered with it but given that I've heard no one at all ever talk about it, good OR bad, I'm assuming it was rather forgettable.

Just replace the guy in the last image dump with new 52 Superboy and it's the same effect.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

SonicRulez posted:

El Hijo Del Super.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

TwoPair posted:

Someone post that panel of Maria Hill ranting that Hank McCoy is the single biggest cause of catastrophe on the planet.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Trast posted:

Someone post that panel of Maria Hill ranting that Hank McCoy is the single biggest cause of catastrophe on the planet.

Also the bit where time displaced Hank McCoy from 60's Era X-Men calls modern Beast the worst person he's ever met. It was in Hickman's Avengers.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Chaos Hippy posted:

Haven't there been two?

Hmmm let's see.... yep, one died and came back and one died for good and both were written horribly by Scott Lobdell so it's probably for the better if we just forget he ever existed.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Wow, a completely different example of how Hank is the loving worst than the other 2 mentioned, he's seriously worse than Cyclops.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Beast belongs in maximum security prison.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Wait, what the hell did he do? I know it's been a while since I read X-Men but drat.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

seaborgium posted:

Wait, what the hell did he do? I know it's been a while since I read X-Men but drat.

Both assistance in killing an entire world and letting his own world die, in a single week. The latter didn't actually happen because Namor isn't a pussy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

seaborgium posted:

He committed genocide once. Actually a couple times.

He also once told of cyclops for commissioning a black ops team, while siding with the guy who lead said team.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

CharlestheHammer posted:

He committed genocide once. Actually a couple times.

He also once told of cyclops for commissioning a black ops team, while siding with the guy who lead said team.

Wasn't his justification that Wolverine was expected to be a remorseless killer, so it was okay? Which, apart from being a bullshit justification, totally ignores the fact that Wolverine has spent his entire time with the X-Men trying to be something other than a remorseless killer?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I think the x-men transcend convoluted overblown bullshit plots at this point

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its easier to list the crimes Hank has not committed. Even the fashion police want to arrest him, well I mean they want to arrest nearly every x man but still.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Also, he pretended to be gay because he thought it'd make him look cool, which is gauche as gently caress. Beast is just the worst.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

The Uncanny X-Force poo poo doesn't bother me because I kinda like Obama and in that regard he's committed as many sins as Cyclops.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

hup posted:

Also, he pretended to be gay because he thought it'd make him look cool,

Wait, what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

hup posted:

Also, he pretended to be gay because he thought it'd make him look cool, which is gauche as gently caress. Beast is just the worst.

... Did Beast really do this?