Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Railing Kill posted:

I can't decide if Dilbert Guy is actually this stupid and/or insane, or if her is some kind of next-level troll on right wing punditry. I mean, that would mean years of deep cover trolling if we go back to his misogynistic stuff, and would be pretty drat Kaufman-esque. A boy can dream.

he went crazy a long time ago when he got in on the Affirmations magical thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dilbro is the creepy scrawny guy that winds up at a bunch of parties who is trying to trick women to sleep with him via hypnosis, except plus a bunch of millions of dollars

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

Sellout trump ssssssuuuuucccckkkksss

Yeah, this neutered version of Trump is boring as hell. #FreeTheDonald

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/746070188060205056

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah he found out when he read it on the teleprompter yesterday.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"I will report back to you." hahaha

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
trump almost accidentally named his kremlin handlers

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm picturing the end of the Pivot to something like when Barney took that first sip of champagne after completing astronaut training.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Railing Kill posted:

I can't decide if Dilbert Guy is actually this stupid and/or insane, or if her is some kind of next-level troll on right wing punditry. I mean, that would mean years of deep cover trolling if we go back to his misogynistic stuff, and would be pretty drat Kaufman-esque. A boy can dream.

I think it's not really either- or, rather, he IS a troll, but he's not the kind of troll who says things contrary to what he believes. I think he believes it, but only because he hit on a set of beliefs that could win him a bunch of attention and allow him to feel like a persecuted minority, and then he adopted and doggedly pursued that set of beliefs and doubled-down on the parts that pissed people off because it made him feel even more righteous in the face of mean liberals. In a vacuum he might not believe this poo poo at all, but believing it gets him something he wants (a sense of persecution to rail against), so, sure, he'll believe it all day long.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

typical gotcha journalism. disgusting!

pantsofwar
Jul 14, 2006
Yea, becouse pants do go to war? Eh?

showbiz_liz posted:

I think it's not really either- or, rather, he IS a troll, but he's not the kind of troll who says things contrary to what he believes. I think he believes it, but only because he hit on a set of beliefs that could win him a bunch of attention and allow him to feel like a persecuted minority, and then he adopted and doggedly pursued that set of beliefs and doubled-down on the parts that pissed people off because it made him feel even more righteous in the face of mean liberals. In a vacuum he might not believe this poo poo at all, but believing it gets him something he wants (a sense of persecution to rail against), so, sure, he'll believe it all day long.

Or just maybe, just maybe he is a comedian and we all are taking it in a little too seriously.

Ha! I am kidding, Scott Adams is a big fat Mess.... just like Jeb!

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i really hope he fires his family soon

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
i'm impressed that we're over 24 hours in and Leashed Trump hasn't eacaped from the yard yet.

i hope it doesn't stick, boring to follow now

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

pantsofwar posted:

Or just maybe, just maybe he is a comedian and we all are taking it in a little too seriously.

well im definitely laughing at him, so mission accomplished

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

paranoid randroid posted:

because hes a dumbshit loser who exists to get owned

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Laphroaig posted:

he went crazy a long time ago when he got in on the Affirmations magical thinking

See also: his belief gravity is an illusion and physics works because the universe and everything in it is constantly doubling in size every second. He's been on about this poo poo since the mid 90s.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mango sentinel posted:

See also: his belief gravity is an illusion and physics works because the universe and everything in it is constantly doubling in size every second. He's been on about this poo poo since the mid 90s.

hahaha :350:
I'm reading about this now: http://www.insolitology.com/rloddities/dilbert.htm

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

pantsofwar posted:

If he was a comedian Dilbert would be funny

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Just gonna tweet the dilbod out to the ladies then getting back to some calisthenic kill shots

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

quote:

It’s when we turned to page 225, the beginning of chapter 14, that we get a shock so nasty that we might think it’s just another joke (it took me a long time to convince myself) – there, in a black outlined box, is prediction 63: The Theory of Evolution will be scientifically debunked in your lifetime.

relativity
evolution
hypnosis

mannerup fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 23, 2016

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mannerup posted:

relativity
evolution
esp

dilbert guy is blowing my mind

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Montasque posted:

His kids have completely taken over and it shows. Everything just seems diet Trump...

Eric and Don Jr are on every talk show that will have them but they have yet to deploy the Ivanka. She's by far the best surrogate he has and I wonder if they are holding out on deploying her until the convention.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Haven't seen anything from Bill Clinton yet either.

As soon as Trump unveils an actually effective surrogate, Bill will appear and reveal he'd been gone to finish his Super Saiyan campaign training in the High Gravitas Chamber.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
Holy poo poo does this rabbit hole run deep. This "Dil-Hole," if you will. Dilbert Guy needs his own thread. I don't want making fun of him to get in the way of our making fun of praising The Donald. But thanks for the info, everyone! :okpos:

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

mango sentinel posted:

this poo poo is so loving dumb it makes me angry. things wouldn't orbit each other if this were true!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

slick willy looks like a 5000 year old lich. he should NOT make any televised appearances

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Terror Sweat posted:

slick willy looks like a 5000 year old lich. he should NOT make any televised appearances

When 5000 years old you reach, look as good, you will not.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Coming soon from Donald Trump:
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY STEAKS
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY WATER
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY WINE
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY UNIVERSITY

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/746080905761034240

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

zoux posted:

When 5000 years old you reach, look as good, you will not.

if he actually is a 5000 year old lich, then good for him, lookin great!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Rocks posted:

Coming soon from Donald Trump:
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY STEAKS
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY WATER
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY WINE
- LYING CROOKED HILLARY UNIVERSITY

And yet, I would trust my money more with Lying Crooked Hilary University than with Trump University. His name is synonymous with both crookedness and failure. At least at LCHU I'd get lied to but I'd at least get something out of the deal.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Is this real life?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ok this is obviously some kind of performance piece

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

It's like poetry, how is this an actual person

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Railing Kill posted:

Holy poo poo does this rabbit hole run deep. This "Dil-Hole," if you will. Dilbert Guy needs his own thread. I don't want making fun of him to get in the way of our making fun of praising The Donald. But thanks for the info, everyone! :okpos:
I didn't know he was off his rocker but I do remember he got busted for sock-puppet responses to message board critics along the lines of he was kind of jealous of Adams too for all his success but even he had to admit he was a genius etc.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

he's gonna pull out at the last minute with sub-30% poll numbers and pull the puppetmaster defense

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I really hope the debate moderators have access to video clips this year, because without real time debunking he will just claim that quotes he's made in the past don't exist. Doesn't matter if it can be debunked 5 seconds after the cameras cut away, he will deny anything.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

TheHoosier posted:

he's gonna pull out at the last minute with sub-30% poll numbers and pull the puppetmaster defense

"Actually, this is funny to me."

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Tainen posted:

Is this real life?

It's just fantasy.

Just like Trump University.

Which this is a deposition from.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Who is the new CNN Trumpanelist? Pleeeease say it's Roger Stone

Also, funny you guys are hating the new Trump, i can't get enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Guccifer claims he did, and did a plea deal w/ the FBI, but there is no bulletproof evidence. A lot of ppl like Robert Gates were saying its more likely than not that it was breached in 2013 or 2014.

• Locked thread