Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
Can't wait to see the annexation of the UK by the god emperor Trump. He's the daddy now pig fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prorat posted:

You should ask WHY their numbers higher. It's on purpose. Enjoy your take over.

Of course it's on purpose, what sort of a statement is that? Do you think babies just randomly appear but the Muslim population has found some ingenious way to have them when they actually want them? What a ridiculous statement.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Where's Britain again?

It's in europe right?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ManDingo posted:

Can't wait to see the annexation of the UK by the god emperor Trump. He's the daddy now pig fuckers.

they really would be happier as a US state, time for some regime change

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Tricky D posted:

What if instead of expelling all the muslims, you guys over in britain just lured the next generation away from their faith with the empty promises of consumerism? I mean let's face it, your unfortunate gene pool could really use an injection of middle eastern hotness.

Anyone who attempted would be called racist or someone neo liberal would scream some PC bullshit.

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010

RobattoJesus posted:

Sure working class British people are getting hosed in the rear end, but lol if I care about them because they're all backwards racists who don't understand progress.

That seems to be an increasingly common sentiment regarding lots of poor people nowadays. Especially in the US.

GORDON posted:

Maybe if progress stopped loving them in the rear end they'd be more accepting of it.

And this definitely won't happen. Only gonna get worse for em.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I remember my religious grandmother telling me sometime in the 1980's that the muslim plan to conquer the world was to immigrate, and begin breeding. Supposedly it was in one of their religious texts. She was WAY ahead of her time.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

City of Tampa posted:

they really would be happier as a US state, time for some regime change

I would genuinely love it if this happened.

I already have private healthcare, a well paid job, and would welcome better weather, more space, and lower gas and fuel prices.

Visited the US 3 times and had a great time.

GORDON posted:

I remember my religious grandmother telling me sometime in the 1980's that the muslim plan to conquer the world was to immigrate, and begin breeding. Supposedly it was in one of their religious texts. She was WAY ahead of her time.

The UK doesn't help with this at all, as the more kids you have, the more benefits you get, even if you are working. I really feel we should cap the help at 2 kids. This doesn't punish people who have more, like China, but it also doesn't reward you for having more so you need to make sure you are financially secure.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

GORDON posted:

The huge upsurge in the number of muslims in the 1970s was as a result of conversions rather than them having a lot of kids.

It was a countercultural thing against the materialism of both sides of the Cold War. That's why the whole Nation of Islam thing kicked off, and the revolution in Iran, too.

Hope that helps.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

Of course it's on purpose, what sort of a statement is that? Do you think babies just randomly appear but the Muslim population has found some ingenious way to have them when they actually want them? What a ridiculous statement.

They are out breeding real Europeans to outnumber them, then using Political Correctness to integrate themselves in all levels of government and make governments/schools/laws change to suit them.

Then one day you wake up and you hear your local politician say that maybe it would be better for everyone if women cover up their exposed skin when in public.

Enjoy.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dear thread:

i voted remain

thank you

SIB

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

They are out breeding real Europeans to outnumber them, then using Political Correctness to integrate themselves in all levels of government and make governments/schools/laws change to suit them.

Then one day you wake up and you hear your local politician say that maybe it would be better for everyone if women cover up their exposed skin when in public.

Enjoy.

is this ironic or is there a brain thing going on here

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Another slave who doesn't understand that the EU is a giant money laundering scheme. Great job voting remain.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Prorat posted:

Anyone who attempted would be called racist or someone neo liberal would scream some PC bullshit.

You gotta win the hearts and minds man. You gotta change the narrative to love conquering all. Do an England 2016 AD remake of Grease, where Danny is a working class chap and Sandy is Persian or something.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prorat posted:

Enjoy.

This could be true :tinfoil: but what can I do anyway? I just try to get on with my life. No government in western europe will ever discriminate against an entire group of people, and rightly so. They just have more babies, and I like to think it is a cultural thing rather than some big conspiracy.

jBrereton posted:

The huge upsurge in the number of muslims in the 1970s was as a result of conversions rather than them having a lot of kids.

It was a countercultural thing against the materialism of both sides of the Cold War. That's why the whole Nation of Islam thing kicked off, and the revolution in Iran, too.

Hope that helps.

I was looking from 2000 onwards, but that is interesting. Thanks.

spud fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 23, 2016

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

jBrereton posted:

That sounds very implausible. Do you have any sources on that?
Iran was already nearly entirely Muslim before the revolution.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

is this ironic or is there a brain thing going on here

It fact and already happening.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/grade-school-girls-in-germany-ordered-to-cover-up-so-as-not-to-provoke-muslim-refugees/

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Tricky D posted:

You gotta win the hearts and minds man. You gotta change the narrative to love conquering all. Do an England 2016 AD remake of Grease, where Danny is a working class chap and Sandy is Persian or something.

Danny would get gutted with a plastic knife.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

dear thread:

i voted remain

thank you

SIB

JUDAS!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

brain thing, gotcha

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

can't resist tony blair's winning rictus grin

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

This could be true :tinfoil: but what can I do anyway? I just try to get on with my life. No government in western europe will ever discriminate against an entire group of people, and rightly so. They just have more babies, and I like to think it is a cultural thing rather than some big conspiracy.

I was looking from 2000 onwards, but that is interesting. Thanks.

Ottoman Empire 2.0: the Muslims call is coming from inside the house

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

brain thing, gotcha

I guess the stuff in the link didn't actually happen? I think the brain thing is your delusion.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Man Whore posted:

Danny would get gutted with a plastic knife.

You're thinking of West Side Story

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

I guess the stuff in the link didn't actually happen? I think the brain thing is your delusion.

it's more that whenever i notice your posts i think, "that dude seems brain damaged"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

it's more that whenever i notice your posts i think, "that dude seems brain damaged"

Deflect deflect deflect. It's okay to be wrong and have no idea what's really going on around you. Sorry that you are immediately regretting your vote.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

dear thread:

i voted remain

thank you

SIB

Yeah yeah, more voting for Cameron, just what we need.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
THE POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED!

Now let's see if we've hosed up our nation or not.

lfield
May 10, 2008

Prorat posted:

Deflect deflect deflect. It's okay to be wrong and have no idea what's really going on around you. Sorry that you are immediately regretting your vote.

you sound pretty racist tbh

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Insane? You got Millions of backwards Muslims rapefugees and Low IQ Africans just waiting to get their EU passports so they can get to Benefits Britain not to mention all the horrible dirty Romain gypsies that have come over living 10 to a house on benefits for FREE, leaving their rubbish all over the streets and laughing at us .

Yeah, gently caress all those people for escaping hardship in their home countries and trying to make a living working poo poo jobs in yours. How dare they ask for basic human benefits and living wages and social acceptance.

So do you just piss your fuckin' pants in fear every time you walk roll down the street and catch a whiff of curry in the air?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

dear thread:

i voted remain

thank you

SIB

i cant believe you've done this

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY
i like immigrants

they're smart

and they work a lot

im glad im not stupid or lazy or they might be competing me out of a job!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Junior Jr. posted:

THE POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED!

Now let's see if we've hosed up our nation or not.

I think our nation is already hosed.

coffeetable posted:

i like immigrants

they're smart

and they work a lot

im glad im not stupid or lazy or they might be competing me out of a job!

Same, the only issue I have is where the gently caress do we put everyone? Until you visit somewhere like the US (outside of NYC), Canada, or Scandinavia, where it is so easy to get away from people and have a bit of land to call your own, it isn't really apparent. And yet we pay £300k for a shoebox you can't swing a goddamn cat in. If we had the space of the US I would be massively pro-immigration.

e: An idea: If you are over 65 and retired you get shipped to spain and get a villa in the sun, but in return your £750k semi in a London Suburb is vacated to make way for working people.

spud fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jun 23, 2016

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

I recommend that you use a broader variety of news sources than just "Gateway Pundit: Where Hope Finally Made A Comeback"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

reallivedinosaur posted:

i cant believe you've done this

believe it

Funso Banjo posted:

Yeah yeah, more voting for Cameron, just what we need.

i think he might be hosed either way

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

YouGov is currently down. They said they would release their opinion poll results at 10pm so I guess everyone's :f5:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

see, there's that brain thing we talked about

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Yeah, gently caress all those people for escaping hardship in their home countries and trying to make a living working poo poo jobs in yours. How dare they ask for basic human benefits and living wages and social acceptance.

So do you just piss your fuckin' pants in fear every time you walk roll down the street and catch a whiff of curry in the air?

These people dont work you retard and have no intention of working or integrating.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

lfield posted:

you sound pretty racist tbh

Muslim isn't a race. But classic "I don't have poo poo for an argument so I'll just call him racist and I win"

It's an empty statement overused by neo liberals.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
good luck bog people

• Locked thread