Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

TerraGoetia posted:

From my experience with trashy novels, "martial arts class" is code for "having an affair now." Should... should we tell Chris?

"Her limbs contorted around Raul's body in eager passion. "The backers will never know," Sandi breathily rasped into his ear."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

alf_pogs posted:

"Her limbs contorted around Raul's body in eager passion. "The backers will never know," Sandi breathily rasped into his ear."

:allbuttons:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

:gary: :eonwe: :pgabz: :eonwe: :yarg:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

lol

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
They got divorced.

That's why the Khartu-al lost a seat.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Do you think Sandi uses the LE Porsche to zoom to the studio to get a tweetable photo afterhours?

I wish phone photos had useful metadata, because Sandi has been caught before posting photos of CIG offices when she was out on auditions or vacation or whatever (IIRC there were two pics posted weeks apart—along with tweets that implied they were just snapped—where multiple people were wearing the same clothes in each). I imagine she takes a handful of pics whenever she breezes through the office, and holds onto them until she has a reason to post one.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Wise Learned Man posted:

I wish phone photos had useful metadata, because Sandi has been caught before posting photos of CIG offices when she was out on auditions or vacation or whatever (IIRC there were two pics posted weeks apart—along with tweets that implied they were just snapped—where multiple people were wearing the same clothes in each). I imagine she takes a handful of pics whenever she breezes through the office, and holds onto them until she has a reason to post one.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

SISTER? So you have a twin SISTER? If you won't shill, then PERHAPS SHE WILL!

*Mark Hamil tears up his contract in agony*

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015
It finally dawned on me why there are still people giving CIG money. It never was about the video game. It also explains how Sandi fits into all of this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_domination

Ezekeel fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jun 24, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

TerraGoetia posted:

SISTER? So you have a twin SISTER? If you won't shill, then PERHAPS SHE WILL!

*Mark Hamil tears up his contract in agony*

And yet, Ben wanted to kiss his sister...

It all makes sense now. Chris as a Father figure... all of it.

legion989
Jan 18, 2013

Ezekeel posted:

It finally dawned on me why there are still people giving CIG money. It never was about the video game. It also explains how Sandi fits into all of this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_domination

What the gently caress did I just read?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

legion989 posted:

What the gently caress did I just read?

The desire for wealthy people (or people with disposable income) to throw away money

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

Wise Learned Man posted:

That pic of the team meeting she posted on Monday was almost certainly taken the Friday before. You can see Mrs. Lesnick and Lando are wearing the same clothes as they did on RtV.

I suspect you suspicious are correct.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sandi going to make everyone bring in changes in clothes so she can stage more photos during the 1 day a week she does pass by the office.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Sandi going to make everyone bring in changes in clothes so she can stage more photos during the 1 day a week she does pass by the office.

:effort:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
If the UK can leave the EU, than CiG can fold as a company.

Or maybe Chris Roberts orchestrated the UK leaving the EU so that UK backers won't be able to use those pesky 'Consumer Protection Laws'?

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

Jobbo_Fett posted:

If the UK can leave the EU, than CiG can fold as a company.

Or maybe Chris Roberts orchestrated the UK leaving the EU so that UK backers won't be able to use those pesky 'Consumer Protection Laws'?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Ok, now post the one where he is punching Ben. :allears:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I hope CIG didn't put all their money on the GBP :ohdear:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Star Citizen will be like that old RPG you used to play where you had to carry around stacks of gold that took up all of your inventory space.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Decrepus posted:

Star Citizen will be like that old RPG you could never play because the CD was scratched and it crashed if you chose the wrong sound processor when installing.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

TerraGoetia posted:

The Steam Summer Sale is upon us. I liked House of the Dying Sun, but my laptop is a root with aspirations of being a potato, so even that game stuttered on me. Any recommendations for space games or IMMERSIVE FANTASY WORLDS for a laptop that would have an emotional breakdown at the mention of the Crytek engine?

I-War 2 is currently cheaper than a king-size candy bar! It's a lot like Star Citizen, in that it has:
1. FMV cutscenes that are positively :gary: in their quality and acting performance.
2. Fidelitous newtonian flight physics.

But unlike Star Citizen, it has:
1. A very fun SP campaign.
2. Good joystick & keyboard controls + a very functional UI that makes a game that's more complex than the average space sim very approachable.
3. A semi-open world that was ahead of it's time and is still ahead of Star Citizen by miles.

And finally, you can steal a crate of antimatter from an NPC cargo ship, throw it at the cops' station, and blow it up in an explosion so big it might make your computer crash*. gently caress the police.

*not guaranteed to cause a crash, the computers of today are probably a lot better at massive explosions than mine was in '02

Sandi doesn't like cats.

This thread runs on cats.

It's all connected. :beck:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

They got divorced.

That's why the Khartu-al lost a seat.

I've never seen sandi wearing a wedding ring/band. And she seems the type who would be wearing a rock if she had one.

I'm not creepy (I'm creepy), I just always look at people's jewelry (or lack of it) because it tells a lot about them.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Klyith posted:

Sandi doesn't like cats.

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit
:kayak: :justpost: :kayak:

Free eggman

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Hello friends, I just got back home and it looks like Star Citizen is installed so I'm going to go try it out!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

cocaine dad show posted:

Update - it's happened again, another copy of star citizen. I was on the toilet and then somehow cig just dropped a fresh copy of star citizen out of my rear end and into the toilet. Unbelievable

CRAP! I can't remember that ONE video on YouTube with that magician that does THAT trick with the black guy and his friends. You know THAT one (that would be somewhat applicable to this comment)!

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I'm going to go into this blind. Like I don't even know the controls or where stuff is or what to do so this should be a nice perspective of a new player.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

BUYING A VIDEOGAME IS LIKE THE STOCKMARKET, SOMETIMES I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE BY JUMPING OUT OF A 52 42 STORY BUILDING.

Don't lost the faith, brother. Some day there will be heaven. Yeah, space heaven, but heaven nonetheless.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Fat Shat Sings posted:

hombre I wouldn't be disparagin cats round these parts.

next thing you'll say kayak is a terrible dog.

And then we show up at their house for a personal introduction to Stimperial society?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

thatguy posted:

I'm going to go into this blind. Like I don't even know the controls or where stuff is or what to do so this should be a nice perspective of a new player.

see you in the verse etc

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm betting he's still on a loading screen

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I don't think I've ever played a game with longer loading times.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

That is a powerfully ugly sweater

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

Palisader posted:

Worse an ugly sweater vest

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
I'm the many bottles of pills one must devour to get through a working day at CIG.

BogDew fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jun 24, 2016

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Palisader posted:

Pushing_72

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Wow, this is really good.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Sorry, I meant to say bad. This is really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
loving leavers...

• Locked thread