Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

Otisburg posted:

So I downloaded that popular character builder, and directing me to a page number in a million different books for every single option so I know what I'm looking at isn't exactly the best user experience. I guess having it be better featured would be :filez: ?

Alternately, you can type in the information you have from your own books and save that data file. This is how people put in custom races and such. Typing in the information from books you own isn't :filez:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sisko
Jan 9, 2009

"Whenever there's injustice, wrongs to be righted, innocents to be defended, The Sisko will be there, delivering ass-whooppings."
Out of curiosity, is there any way to create a custom race in OGGdudes character creator? Got a player who wants to play a Kaleesh and they're not on the list of playable races and I like to personalize it for him.

Vanguard Warden
Apr 5, 2009

I am holding a live frag grenade.
Yes. Just open the data editor from the main menu, and you can add a new entry to the list of species.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Surprised this hadn't been posted yet...Three new adversary decks

Creatures of the Galaxy, Imperials and Rebels II, and Hunters and Force Users

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
The originals are god dammed gold dust though, much like dice

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

ShineDog posted:

The originals are god dammed gold dust though, much like dice

Are they not available straight from FFG like these new ones are?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I got lucky and snagged them from CSI at some point; my FLGS hasn't gotten them in since before December but they're flush with the talent decks.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Jivjov did you ever get my electonic mail about the character thing?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Otisburg posted:

Jivjov did you ever get my electonic mail about the character thing?

I did not! Might have gotten flagged by my spam filter. Shoot me another one, if it goes to spam again, at least it'll be on top and I'll fish it out

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I got lucky and snagged them from CSI at some point; my FLGS hasn't gotten them in since before December but they're flush with the talent decks.

Pretty sure the decks are all print to order by FFG, so if your FLGS isn't stocking them, just order from their webstore

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Do they do that for the uk?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

ShineDog posted:

Do they do that for the uk?

No they only sell in the US and EU countries. :smugbert:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Got my second wave of Adversary decks today. I guess I can post full card lists if people want, but any general curiosities people want answered?

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!

Fuzz posted:

No they only sell in the US and EU countries. :smugbert:

¬_¬

ANYWAY

Yeah, If I get the decks from the FFG store I'm going to spend an absurd amount on shipping. It sucks!

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

jivjov posted:

Got my second wave of Adversary decks today. I guess I can post full card lists if people want, but any general curiosities people want answered?

Whats the dark trooper stuff like, more than 1 type or ? I've always needed an enemy type that isnt a force user but is something way scarier than your average stormtrooper types. Anything else like that ? Purge Troopers? Those new black troopers from Rogue One whatever they're called etc.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

kingcom posted:

Whats the dark trooper stuff like, more than 1 type or ? I've always needed an enemy type that isnt a force user but is something way scarier than your average stormtrooper types. Anything else like that ? Purge Troopers? Those new black troopers from Rogue One whatever they're called etc.

The one Dark Trooper card is a one that;s completely mechanical; gets all the "is a droid" benefits like "doesn't need to breathe" and all.

One new Stormtrooper variant; Cavetrooper, looks like the only major new thing with it is built-in Low-light vision gear.

Hunters and Force Users deck has Droideka and IG-100 Magnaguard cards, those are always a challenge

Vanguard Warden
Apr 5, 2009

I am holding a live frag grenade.
What's the best way to track that stats of a simple character that never changes, like an NPC droid? It isn't simple enough to easily fit on my character sheet, and isn't complex enough to warrant one of its own.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Vanguard Warden posted:

What's the best way to track that stats of a simple character that never changes, like an NPC droid? It isn't simple enough to easily fit on my character sheet, and isn't complex enough to warrant one of its own.

I like to use index cards for that sort of thing.

Also useful for signature weapons and armor, once they start having multiple attachments and special properties.

Basically you should just do up your own versions of Fantasy Flight's gear, talent and minion cards.

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jun 30, 2016

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
This game is going to be super, super vulnerable to min max weirdness, isn't it?

My wookie player just wants to be strong and wave her vibro axe around, blew straight through the dark jedi I intended to be a kind of recurring danger. +40 to crits is a dick.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

ShineDog posted:

This game is going to be super, super vulnerable to min max weirdness, isn't it?

My wookie player just wants to be strong and wave her vibro axe around, blew straight through the dark jedi I intended to be a kind of recurring danger. +40 to crits is a dick.

Look back about 15-20 pages, someone had this same situation and people posted pages of suggestions on how to counter/remedy it.

On the flipside, don't play with minmaxing dickheads. That's my rule. :smugbert:

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man

ShineDog posted:

No dude, that was me. That was THE BEST.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

ShineDog posted:

Remember the Sith Rule of Two. If someone's master just got struck down, their apprentice would feel it, and maybe they were filled with anger....anger that makes them stronger. :getin:

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

A Jedi should have at a minimum Adversary 2 and should be making GBS threads destiny points

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

ShineDog posted:

Yeah so the first thing you need to know is that FFG is profoundly poo poo at making npcs be of a reasonable threat. Do not use the stat blocks from the books as main bad guys as they will get cut to pieces every time.

Playing big tough wookie is not really a min max kind of gameplay style imo, its just that the average damage/hit chance for characters across the board is waaay higher than anything ffg expected it to be when they built their npc (they continue to be in complete denial over this)

For any enemy add +5x PC wounds and strain to them on top of their default stats. A main badguy should have 4 + brawn soak (unless they're specifically intended to be lightly armoured such as for a starting level party with no money or your players are super new to the system etc). A main villain needs to have at least adversary 3 so it turns the default check against them to be 2 Red Dice + 1 Purple dice for a standard attack. They should also get at least 2 actions in an initiative order (roll their init twice, though absolutely make sure those actions aren't back to back). Have an npc engage with a group of minions or a rival or 2 covering them.

This all massively reduces the chances of characters just jumping on them and killing them without question and provides the means for the NPC to escape if they are being soundly beaten.

Additionally if they are a force user you need to prep them with a bunch of jedi abilities from Force and Destiny, primarily deflect 3 and parry 3 tend to be pretty solid options to rapidly increase the difficultly level. Enhance + Move powers if you want them to be dangerous as gently caress and Improved deflect/parry if you want them to be generally really tough to kill.

Fuzz posted:

Look back about 15-20 pages, someone had this same situation and people posted pages of suggestions on how to counter/remedy it.

On the flipside, don't play with minmaxing dickheads. That's my rule. :smugbert:

I think that might have been me, I'll try and hunt it down but ultimately having a character archetype be 'I'm a wookie who hits stuff pretty well' is like a super stock standard star wars thing. Idk if min-maxing even enters into it.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Yeah, to be fair it was a pretty poor fallen jedi as fallen jedi go.

I don't think Gary the wookie is min maxing excessively by becoming an absurdly tough murderer because, you know, wookie.

The science type who spent the crews entire first haul making sure the wookie had a shield generator is probably more responsible for the terror that is Gary (I let him make some hard engineering rolls to build it and bypass the rarity after he paid it's cost in parts)

ShineDog fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jul 5, 2016

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

ShineDog posted:

Yeah don't sweat it, the one huge complaint I have about the game line is the inability for them to put out actually threatening characters to anyone who remotely knows the rules. The Emperors Hand they put out in Edge of the Empire is this comically weak fight where even the most average of characters can drop them over a couple of rounds.

EDIT: Maybe this was what you were talking about?

kingcom posted:

So Star Wars is definitely a setting that is very comfortable having a bigger fish. Luke, Leia and Han don't really give a poo poo about a pack of stormtroopers but if Vader shows up they know they're in real trouble.

Nemesis characters exists exactly for this reason. They can have sacks of hitpoints, tonnes of abilities/gear and even bullshit space magic. An Imperial Security Agent sent to put an end to these horrifying space pirates or Jabba sending Boba Fett to murder this pack of assholes who blew up a bunch of stuff on his turf.

Bad guys can have the 'Adversary (x)' special quality which increases the difficulty of any combat check against them by the (x). This means an enemy with Adversary 1 would change standard attack against them of 2 Purple, into 1 Purple and 1 Red. Bad poo poo starts to happen with despair. An enemy like Boba Fett would probably have at least Adversary 3. So the easiest shot with no penalties is going to be 2 Red, 1 Purple (plus any defences). Solo big bads tend to also have the ability to take multiple turns every round (roll their initiative twice and give them two slots in the initiative order).

On top of that theres the squad system. The idea of which is to allow hordes of bad guys to slow up without just instantly wiping the party through volume of fire. The players should be seeing 2x5 stormtroopers + 1 stormtrooper sergeant (buffs the troopers + adversary 1) as a default fight.

Set up an arc with your players criminal bullshit. Have a Imperial Officer take a personal vendetta against these assholes for some reason. Maybe they probably just gunned downed a relative during a live broadcast of TROOPS (given the way your players seem to run their game you should probably open every session with the COPS theme playing imo). Have the enemy be not a combat character but an Imperial Captain in charge of a big rear end Imperial Star Destroyer, hes got an army of stormtroopers, AT-ST, AT-AT, TIE Fighters and TIE Bombers, an Imperial Agent on board and maybe even a cadre of Bounty Hunters on call. Hes here to bring order to this backwater part of the galaxy and your players seem like the enemy of order.

On top of that if the players are all about taking people poo poo, eventually they're going to get their hands on some jedi nonsense and then you can throw an Inquisitor after them.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 5, 2016

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

ShineDog posted:

I don't think Gary the wookie is min maxing excessively by becoming an absurdly tough murderer because, you know, wookie.

The science type who spent the crews entire first haul making sure the wookie had a shield generator is probably more responsible for the terror that is Gary (I let him make some hard engineering rolls to build it and bypass the rarity after he paid it's cost in parts)

If you're talking min-max just be glad you dont have a wookie doctor in the group just vulcan nerve pinching everyone to death.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!

kingcom posted:

Yeah don't sweat it, the one huge complaint I have about the game line is the inability for them to put out actually threatening characters to anyone who remotely knows the rules. The Emperors Hand they put out in Edge of the Empire is this comically weak fight where even the most average of characters can drop them over a couple of rounds.

I've found that. Fights seem very swingy and hard to read too. Something that in the minds eye is a real tough fight blows over quickly. The couple of guys with rifles before the main fight blow someone's rear end clean off.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

ShineDog posted:

I've found that. Fights seem very swingy and hard to read too. Something that in the minds eye is a real tough fight blows over quickly. The couple of guys with rifles before the main fight blow someone's rear end clean off.

Yeah its generally the result of the dice math being super clever and then the designers just not understand the math in the slightest and loving it all up lol.

Thats the perfect pattern you want from dice to prevent things from being swingy, a yellow dice beats a red dice by a fraction and a green dice beats a purple dice by a fraction. While you flip that to threat/advantage you get a bit messier but essentially the opposite. Purple + Red beat both green + yellow.

EDIT: To clarify these graphs, they show what happens if you roll 5 dice of the same colour and need at least X-axis successes or failures

The result is that the idea situation should be an equal number of opposite dice in a check means you are always more likely to succeed but with more threat. This collapses in on itself when you realise that a combat check is almost always going to be 2 purple dice + blue/black modifiers so you are always hitting and always with a tonne of success to just obliterate stuff. It turns a clean linear math into a bit of a mess.

The intention i've always assume is that players are always rolling 2 purple against non-boss enemies to give them a strong sense of fast paced action letting them just blow through bad guys left and right. Problem is this math also applies back to the players meaning stormtroopers are going against the same difficulty they are while all packing big gently caress off guns which will blow through a huge chunk of their health if they hit.

The solution they put in is that when you are multiple enemies they should always be operating in groups to limit the amount of damage they do. Hilarious 5 stormtroopers operating in a squad is way less dangerous than 5 stormtroopers operating alone (because of that 2 purple dice limit problem). The squad stormtroopers will hit way more often probably for more damage but they are still capped with 1 shot per turn while the 5 individuals troopers can just dump all day.

It definitely takes a little bit to be able to read FFGSW fights but once you kinda pick up on things you at least have some control over it. Building a fight should involve you looking at both what your best and worst combat skills your players have are. Yes there will probably be plenty of cases where they can use clever non-combat skills to go do stuff like slice droid or cut the power etc and you should reward thats often something you're players can be clever and come up with. Heres how I go about designing fights to make the combat waay less swingy.

So firstly the role of minions is to give everyone to shoot at, for this you need to consider what your players can punch through (soak) and can help contribute too. If your weakest combat character is some C-3PO type non-combatant then you probably dont want them to be forced to get into gun fights with stormtroopers too often (unless they are cool with being non-functional in a fight like that). Even packing grenades can solve that for them. Assuming everyone can vaguely defend themselves figure out what a hit with single success can do damage wise. We can use the example of a Blaster pistol (damage 6 base + 1 for success = 7). Thats enough to get through the storm trooper armour but its only doing 2 points so its really not particularly fun to have to just wail on a stormtrooper ineffectively too often. The goal for a reasonable enemy is if the average roll is going to be close to killing them. The goal for storm troopers as regular swarm enemies are if the gun can do ~9 damage on average, a good hit kills, a bad hit just hurts. So if your weakest combat character has a really high agility (2 green + 2 purple = positive successes, every extra green gives+ 0.6 success, every yellow gives +0.8 success) or skill then they are fine or if they have a better weapon. This basically means if you can get agility 4, 2 ranks in Ranged(Light) you cut through stormtroopers even with a crappy blaster pistol. If the weakest combat player can get close to that number, your should be throwing stormtroopers at the players like candy and they will just slice through them. This doesn't mean they cant fight stormtroopers if they are weaker, we are just doing some leg work to make the fight building easier later.

On the flip side you need to figure out what your best combat character is because they are going to need to keep someone interest too. They are probably the guys fighting your designated big bad guy so do this simple bit of math to figure out what their minimum failure point is, again im just approximating cause it just needs to be close not perfectly accurate green gives +0.6, yellow gives +0.8, purple -0.5, red -0.75. Remember adding adversary upgrades a check, so adversary 1 makes a 2 purple check a 1 red, 1 purple. Add your players combat skill and then keep adding adversary ranks until you end up with a number thats between 0-1. This is a good baseline for how many adversary ranks your Boss needs if you want him to be a pain in the rear end to kill. i.e. anything thats not a big scary campaign length boss needs to be lower than that. Its important to note that if there is a big difference between how combat focus/optimised your party is then many of your characters wont even be able to reliably hit this character. Thats okay, you now know what your upper limit is and if this the number you want to actually use in game it should be for like a lightsaber duel or something important between two characters and not the party (i.e. luke duels vader on the death star while han and leia take out the shield generator). That all depends on the campaign though obviously. Finally you need to figure out what their big soak is but if they are your best combat character its almost safe to assume 5 soak is something they can beat past after that point its not a huge thing to think about (anything higher is already going to be a big bad).

Now on to how much your players can take. Players soak is almost always 3-6 unless there are outliers but thats outside the scope of this. Occasionally you'll get a player with 1 brawn or who all ins to brawn + heavy armour for 8 but dont stress too much about that for now. Just check if they fix in that range and what soak your best combat character/s have since you should probably be shooting at them a little more than others. You want every player to take an average of 3 hits imo before they go down (for the fight, getting someone back up after the fight is trivial). Basically you do the same math but backwards to figure out what weapons are safe. If they have 3-5 like most players then you can skip this and follow the rest of the guide.

Now that you've done the boring math stuff you build your normal encounters. For the purposes of this example lets use 2 green + 2 yellow as our good combat character's dicepool meaning adversary 3 is kinda their upper limit on a reasonable enemy. Additionally we know that our weaker party members cant really hit past 3 soak reliably so they're not going to have a lot of fun flailing at stormtroopers. These values are pretty common for a starting level party. So your next step is obviously figuring out the encounter itself. Lets say a party of 4. I literally always go to the Rebels cartoon for a good star wars scenario so I'll start with there. Your players are going to steal several creates of imperial weapons from a patrol which is getting ready to move them. The garrison has those speeder troopers (no idea what they are actually called so im gonna call them this), imperial officers, storm troopers, cadets, Imperial Pilots, plenty of fodder types. So you split things up, you load up on some speeder pilots who seem less armoured/less brawn than the storm troopers so they are an easy fit for stormtrooper stats (-1 brawn, 1 armour) -2 soak + pilot (ground) they are perfect for this and match what your requirements were. Have the speeder troopers/officers carry just blaster pistols and the stormtroopers have their standard rifle or carbine. For 4 party member you want about the same initiative slots OR less of equal value. What I mean by value is that if you have 3 enemy initiative slots, and 4 players, at least 1 of those enemies needs to be twice as effective (i.e. a rival instead of a minion or a bigger squad).

Without breaking down math specifics a good encounter would be 1 Imperial Officer (soak 3,adversary 1, buffer) 2-3 stormtroopers (soak 5, blaster rifle) in a squad for your big scary damage, 2-3 speeder troopers in a squad (trash) and 2 speeder troopers on speeder bikes in a squad . The non-combat characters have to contend with the speeder troopers while the combat characters hunker in and fight off the storm troopers. The Imperial Officer needs someone with at least 3 green or 1 yellow + 2 green to reliably pop him though almost any gun will do. Hes probably going to go hunker in cover and throw buffs to everyone in the fight calling for backup so you can have a big target on his head despite not really doing damage. Hes a easy enough target to hit that anyone can go after him but your big guns might want to focus on the storm troopers if they are sticking around. Stormtroopers always focus on the scariest enemies and the speeder troopers who are not on bikes are free to roam and swing to whoever is feeling lost in the fight and needs some help being shown what they should do.

The big thing to think about in the fight is that being prone behind cover gives you 2 black dice against ranged attacks, so most people in FFGSW like to fight like that but if someone moves up to short range with a gun they suddenly only need to add 1 purple dice which turns even the most rubbish character into something scary. If you do that your probably highly exposed so its not always a smart idea. Sometimes encourage the idea that if theres a group of enemies not being shot at they are just going to waltz up to you and pop you from the back. You can then have your high combat gun down the stormtroopers and low combat fight the speeder troopers. If your math is right the only huge threat is the stormtroopers as they might roll a big hit and take someone out early but thats the beauty of the initiative block system. You know the stormtroopers have a big right hook so you dont set them first, and instead set them up in the middle of the track if you can so the players can take a shot, then get hit back. The officer has a good vigilance, gets a nice bonus to score decent position on the track, the rest are mostly rubbish so depending on the rolls are where you place the stormtroopers (or whatever big gun you have in the fight).

Your 3 stormtroopers are averaging 1.2 successes per (0.2 if theres only 2) which means every shot they will do a 10 damage average before situational black/blue dice (probably +1 blue for aim, +1 black for cover at least). For reference both those dice add +/-0.3 successes. Soak 3, 10 hp means your big guns take 2 direct hits from stormtroopers before they drop so its a comfortable 2-3 rounds of combat. Before you need to bug out from a slugfest. Given its 2 to 1 vs the stormtrooper squad vs 2 combat characters the squad can get dropped pretty quickly after scoring 1 maybe 2 hits period.

Your speeder troopers are the same but since that damage drops down to 7 they need 3 hits average drop someone and their soak is down to 3 (meaning 8 damage kills one) so you can usually kill them after only 1 hit or two (assuming 2 on 1 again).

You also have to worry about the outlier situations like super min maxed stuff or someone who specialises in a specific gimmick but give me a shout and i can usually answer most of those if they come up. I think they only non answer is the sunder specialisations but Force and Destiny kinda solved that with the answer always being an Inquisitor or something.

Also sorry for the giant rant, hope someone finds any of this stuff useful.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 5, 2016

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

kingcom posted:

Yeah its generally the result of the dice math being super clever and then the designers just not understand the math in the slightest and loving it all up lol.

I don't think it was "not understanding" so much as "using a dice system they'd already designed and tweaking it for another system." That system doesn't fit what everyone thinks "Star Wars" is, though.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

homullus posted:

I don't think it was "not understanding" so much as "using a dice system they'd already designed and tweaking it for another system." That system doesn't fit what everyone thinks "Star Wars" is, though.

I disagree? I feel like it hits home every point of star wars being a heroic improvisational story where when things go right that just creates more problems. Death is rare but being wounded or losing a limb isnt out of the ordinary. The issues you'll constantly see is poo poo like the damage vagues for guns being way higher relative to how much health people have so your characters are being gunned down after 2 shots at best. Or combat being built around 2 purple dice being all you have to defend yourself with a large amount of the time when the system actively encourages you to pile on positive die. These are pretty big oversights for the kind of results the dice generate and how a positive and negative dice stack up against eachother.

EDIT: I mean yeah you're right its definitely not everyones cup of tea or preferred system but just look at the high damage values relative to health alone seems like a fundamental misunderstanding of whats happening.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jul 5, 2016

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
I have major reservations with some aspects of the system (on top of the massive swingy damage i think theres an awkward balance between the fast and loose narrative and lots of fiddly cruft and little important rules that are easy to miss when learning the system)but I really like those narrative dice so I'm happy to stick with it for now.

I really feel a new edition could be a really beautiful thing I guess.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

ShineDog posted:

Every dark Jedi should have ranks in Move, so they can throw melee-focused characters out of range if they have to.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

ShineDog posted:

I have major reservations with some aspects of the system (on top of the massive swingy damage i think theres an awkward balance between the fast and loose narrative and lots of fiddly cruft and little important rules that are easy to miss when learning the system)but I really like those narrative dice so I'm happy to stick with it for now.

I really feel a new edition could be a really beautiful thing I guess.

Thats a monkey paw deal with FFG.

I should point out I absolutely love this system so anything I say comes from that point of view but yeah I completely agree with you. They have a really nice and clean system for the most part but man is some stuff hidden away in a fair bit of ffg editing.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/7/5/endless-vigil/

Sentinel book :eyepop:

Edit: podracers, urban rules, etc. Awesome

alg fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jul 5, 2016

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

alg posted:

Yessssssss bring on the career books!!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
That Sentry write-up sounds like Jedi Daredevil.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Lemniscate Blue posted:

That Sentry write-up sounds like Jedi Daredevil.

Thats exactly what it is.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

alg posted:

"Podracer" is supposed to be capitalized and always one word. :colbert: I think that is a book I worked on and I remember seeing Pod-racers and podracers and pods and Pods and having to change them all. Good story, I know.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
What up style guide buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Podracers? Thats so loving Wizard! :haw:

Seriously, as one of the few really good things to come out of Ep1 (if entirely surplus to the plot) I hope the rules for it are good.