Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And I am still moronically amused by the fact that "loss" starts out with B^U noncommittally busting through the :geno: door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I'm stuck trying to remember the name of a webcomic. The only strip of it I can recall is a Doctor rushing into a patient's room to blow him away with a shotgun, because he didn't like God taking the credit for the patient "miraculously" waking from a coma.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm stuck trying to remember the name of a webcomic. The only strip of it I can recall is a Doctor rushing into a patient's room to blow him away with a shotgun, because he didn't like God taking the credit for the patient "miraculously" waking from a coma.

I think that's Lucid-TV (the one with the owlectomy) but I can't figure out the website.

http://lucid-tv.com

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 14:25 on Jun 23, 2016

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I think that's Lucid-TV but I can't figure out the website (the one with the owlectomy).

http://lucid-tv.com

Yup, that's the one. Been driving me nuts trying to remember the name.

Neddy Seagoon has a new favorite as of 14:33 on Jun 23, 2016

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!
Can anyone tell me the name of a web comic that had overly detailed dragon ladies as the (mostly) benevolent overlords of a medieval world, one of the main characters was a faceless, foul-mouthed knight who kept making sexual advances towards the dragon lady and trying to steal her treasure and the comic was named "Dragon" something or other.
They eventually adopt an anthro-cat kid who is a thief but is also super mouthy and got upset when his best friend from the orphanage was accepted into mage school and decided to go there instead of running away with the thief kid, and the dragon lady makes him his own room in the cave by just digging out the wall with her hand?
The only line I can clearly remember from the first chapter was the faceless knight saying "Couch privileges", and that I saw it on Imgur.
I only got to read the first chapter or so and thought it was pretty good, but I can't remember the name now to go back and read it...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Dragon tits?

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

Paladinus posted:

Dragon tits?

Surprisingly, I searched "Dragon tits Webcomic" on google and found it.
It's called "Dragons Burn", but your name is probably more apropos :cheeky:
Here are the archives if anyone's interested. http://dragonsburn.tumblr.com/archive
Mildly :nws:

Dooky Dingo has a new favorite as of 02:45 on Jun 24, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dooky Dingo posted:

Can anyone tell me the name of a web comic that had overly detailed dragon ladies as the (mostly) benevolent overlords of a medieval world, one of the main characters was a faceless, foul-mouthed knight who kept making sexual advances towards the dragon lady and trying to steal her treasure and the comic was named "Dragon" something or other.
They eventually adopt an anthro-cat kid who is a thief but is also super mouthy and got upset when his best friend from the orphanage was accepted into mage school and decided to go there instead of running away with the thief kid, and the dragon lady makes him his own room in the cave by just digging out the wall with her hand?
The only line I can clearly remember from the first chapter was the faceless knight saying "Couch privileges", and that I saw it on Imgur.
I only got to read the first chapter or so and thought it was pretty good, but I can't remember the name now to go back and read it...

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Dooky Dingo posted:

Here are the archives if anyone's interested. http://dragonsburn.tumblr.com/archive

Are dragons mammals? Why do they have tits? :cripes:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DontMockMySmock posted:

Isn't it obvious?

:nws: http://imgur.com/Dm6AaFk (Oglaf)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dooky Dingo posted:

Lol, I was actually thinking about a different comic, but I guess it's a pretty common fetish.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

DontMockMySmock posted:

to be fair, any fantasy game lizard-people would need to be mammals, or at least warm blooded

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Cumslut1895 posted:

to be fair, any fantasy game lizard-people would need to be mammals, or at least warm blooded
just imagine

The Frosty Argonian Maid

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Cumslut1895 posted:

Why?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

they move around a lot, and don't spend most of the day lounging around on rocks absorbing the sun. If you want to be a LIZARD WARRIOR you need to have the kind of metabolism that can heat your whole body. You'd need to eat a lot more though. I looked it up after making this post, and it turns out that the dinosaurs probably weren't exactly cold blooded either: Dinosaurs neither warm-blooded nor cold-bloode

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Cumslut1895 posted:

they move around a lot, and don't spend most of the day lounging around on rocks absorbing the sun. If you want to be a LIZARD WARRIOR you need to have the kind of metabolism that can heat your whole body. You'd need to eat a lot more though. I looked it up after making this post, and it turns out that the dinosaurs probably weren't exactly cold blooded either: Dinosaurs neither warm-blooded nor cold-bloode
Yeah, but, magic. :shrug:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Cumslut1895 posted:

I dunno, I watch Lizards a lot and they're aggressive little assholes who hunt bugs and fight each other all day then hide all night long. When they aren't fighting they're just climbing to the highest point they can and inflating their orange neck frills. They've got the skyrim thing down pretty good I think.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Tiggum posted:

Yeah, but, magic. :shrug:

you don't need magic! Lizard men could easily be the descendants of Pangolins!

Nuebot posted:

I dunno, I watch Lizards a lot and they're aggressive little assholes who hunt bugs and fight each other all day then hide all night long. When they aren't fighting they're just climbing to the highest point they can and inflating their orange neck frills. They've got the skyrim thing down pretty good I think.

Do you happen to have them under heat lamps all the time?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Cumslut1895 posted:

Do you happen to have them under heat lamps all the time?

No, they live in my yard. One the size of a rat was eating a wasp earlier today so it's possible they're actually just small dinosaurs.

To actually contribute;
Here's an old one I still love.

What ever happened to Eegra? Did the person who made it just move on with their life?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nuebot posted:

No, they live in my yard. One the size of a rat was eating a wasp earlier today so it's possible they're actually just small dinosaurs.

Man, the only interesting reptiles in my country are ancient dinosaurs (Tuatara) that would be out-competed in a second by modern Iguana.
As far as comics go, I suggest Gunnerkrig Court, there isn't much which is hilarious out of context, but it's a great comic

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Cumslut1895 posted:

you don't need magic! Lizard men could easily be the descendants of Pangolins!

Pangolins are awesome. Did you know that they will soon be extinct because the Chinese are killing them to make boner pills?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Johnny Aztec posted:

Pangolins are awesome. Did you know that they will soon be extinct because the Chinese are killing them to make boner pills?

the chinese work like a zombie apocalypse, right? Instead of being directly turned, we are converted into boner medication that will spring 5 more from our corpses

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Cumslut1895 posted:

Man, the only interesting reptiles in my country are ancient dinosaurs (Tuatara) that would be out-competed in a second by modern Iguana.
As far as comics go, I suggest Gunnerkrig Court, there isn't much which is hilarious out of context, but it's a great comic

its poo poo

tuataras are cool though

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hogge Wild posted:

its poo poo

tuataras are cool though

your poo poo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nuebot posted:

To actually contribute;
Here's an old one I still love.

What ever happened to Eegra? Did the person who made it just move on with their life?
He now makes Pandyland and gets depressed on twitter about Scottish politics

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

probably british politics now I imagine

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Cumslut1895 posted:

probably british politics now I imagine

Yep

https://twitter.com/_Pandy/status/746259017400475648/photo/1

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Andy Pandy
Dec 11, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Hi I'm the Pandyland guy, not sure if this was a joke but I had nothing to do with Eegra!

I barely make comics any more what with all the politics I'm depressed about :(

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Andy Pandy posted:

Hi I'm the Pandyland guy, not sure if this was a joke but I had nothing to do with Eegra!

I'm sorry you're depressed because your comics make me laugh. :(

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Andy Pandy posted:

You should do an Eegra about Brexit. #Breegra. :holy:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Andy Pandy posted:

I like the ones about the detective who solves space and or regular crimes. I like your comics and I'm sorry about politics also.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Andy Pandy posted:

Huh, sorry about that, I could've sworn it was you but there's a good chance you know better than me!! Did you do something else a few years back that I might be getting confused with it?

Regardless, I'm from Glasgow myself and feel your pain :(

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

The Eegra guy is Patrick Alexander. His current webface is Chicken Nation, & he's got a tumblr where he posts stuff once in a while, but I guess real life takes up time cause he doesn't update a lot. Good for him (hopefully)!

http://www.chickennation.com

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Karate Bastard posted:

Hitmen for Destiny is actually very good. That was not the intuitive conclusion.

Seriously. It looks god awful but it's a great read.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Andy Pandy posted:

I like your comics such as for example this one

and this one

and this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I forgot how funny those are. Thank you Pandy & thank you vyelkin bratya