Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I just want to go back to the days where we made fun of republicans running lovely campaigns

What happened to those days?

We were laughing at Trump's dumpster fire finances days ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Has anyone seen my giant collection of red Nazi balls?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Who makes these?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Thunderbro posted:

he wanted only the best seats for the preview of his general campaign :smugdon:

in the section of the country that voted overwhelmingly to stay?

Darkman Fanpage fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 24, 2016

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

MariusLecter posted:

Who makes these?

a trumpist upon hitting puberty

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Naziballs.com

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
You Can't Stump the Trump: Brexit Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

babypolis posted:

we can never go back to those days. we can only dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q14rHLvMco&t=44s

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i the section of the country that voted overwhelmingly to stay?

can you think of literally anything smugger?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zelder posted:

Gah!!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

So many 1776 comparisons today, lol, christ

Plucky little Britain finally standing up to the European Union that they have been in charge of for most of the last century

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

euphronius posted:

Naziballs.com

do NOT open this url at work

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

MariusLecter posted:

Who makes these?

I would guess somebody in Scotland.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zelder posted:

Milo was hatched from one of them

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 18, 2016

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about Jeb going ham at the convention!

he'll have the plan to salvage this gosh darn mess and finally stop that gosh darn bully from insulting his brother! just as soon as he can wheel his mommy over!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

me:"QV man you gotta stop heiling Hitler or you're gonna be in a world of poo poo"
QV: "I AM IN A WORLD OF poo poo"

WORLD OF poo poo, YOU'RE IN HERE WITH ME

Okay, now i'm done.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what did you guys do with your globalist oligarchy decoder ring? It's too small for my fingers fat with lobster and buttercream so I wear it on a chain around my neck

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

OH poo poo I thought this was the private forum

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

Stop with the probations like this please.

id rather not have this thread fill back up with the retards that unironically say global paymaster

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The jig is up! Run (((guys)))!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
preview for interviews with President Elect Trump

quote:

REID: The £350 million pounds a week we send to the EU, which we will no longer send to the EU. Can you guarantee that will go to the NHS?

FARAGE: No I can’t, and I would never have made that claim, and that was one of the mistakes that I think the leave campaign made–

REID: Wait a moment. That was one of your adverts.

FARAGE: Well, it wasn’t one of my adverts, I can assure you.

REID: Well it was one of the Leave campaign’s adverts, was that that money was going to the NHS.

FARAGE: And I think they made a mistake.

REID: That’s why many people had voted.

FARAGE: They made a mistake in doing that, but what I can tell you, is that we have a nice feather bed–

REID: You’re syaing after 17 million people had voted for Leave, based, I don’t know how many people voted based on that advert, but that was a huge part of the propaganda, you’re now saying that’s a mistake.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Al! posted:

what did you guys do with your globalist oligarchy decoder ring? It's too small for my fingers fat with lobster and buttercream so I wear it on a chain around my neck

Imagine that I photoshopped the Masonic Eye of Providence onto goatse guy's wedding ring here.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mirthless posted:

So many 1776 comparisons today, lol, christ

Plucky little Britain finally standing up to the European Union that they have been in charge of for most of the last century

WTF are you talking about, mate? Britain wasn't let into the EU until 1973 because the French thought they would screw it up. And it looks like they were right, too.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i think we can safely say that while garden variety loopy trump supporters should be allowed to post freely, when they start sounding like theyre about 30 seconds away from talking about how modern jews are actually displaced Khazars and they have the cranial measurements to prove it, they should probably be bounced

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(In duke boy voice) well kiss my Talmud

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
whaaayelp, right about that time, them Rothschild boys realized they was in a real heap of a pickle

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i think we can safely say that while garden variety loopy trump supporters should be allowed to post freely, when they start sounding like theyre about 30 seconds away from talking about how modern jews are actually displaced Khazars and they have the cranial measurements to prove it, they should probably be bounced

What are Khazars, and what's so bad about them?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(jumps over hog pen in the Rabbi Baal Shem Tov, the Nazis pursuing crash into hogs and become Unclean)

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Lotta people realizing today their ironic votes actually mattered. Looking forward to the American remake.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

prefect posted:

turkic nomads that settled around the caspian and black sea, and converted to judaism. theyre used as proof that jews arent white.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 24, 2016

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

whaaayelp, right about that time, them Rothschild boys realized they was in a real heap of a pickle

Middle east bound and down
Loaded up with sheckels
We're gonna do what they say can't be done
We gotta lot of the globe and a short list of cronies
Globalists, just watch ol Soros run

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

prefect posted:

sounds muslim to me, boy

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

prefect posted:

The Khazars were an asian steppe civilization that were flanked between more powerful Christian states and more powerful Muslim states. To avoid being invaded by either, they nominally converted to Judaism (a religion in good enough standing with both Christian and Muslim states). Conversion to Judaism is rare, and mass conversion to Judaism like that is incredibly incredibly rare, because Judaism is based on the idea that there's a chosen people who have a covenant with God. There's a strain of anti-semitic thought that insists that modern Jews aren't really that chosen people, and aren't descended from the Jews of the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible, because they're really descended from the Khazars. This isn't true, though.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

(jumps over hog pen in the Rabbi Baal Shem Tov, the Nazis pursuing crash into hogs and become Unclean)

*car horn plays Haga Navila*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

prefect posted:

A Turkic people from the Eurasian steppe who's aristocracy mostly converted to Judaism in the 8th century at some point. Fought with the Kievan Rus civilization and eventually got squashed by them in the 10th. Nothing bad about them per se, but anti-Semites love to bring them up as a way to claim that the actual biblical Israelites are extinct and modern Jews are just mud-blooded impersonators.

Al! posted:

(In duke boy voice) well kiss my Talmud

Al! posted:

*car horn plays Haga Navila*

No joke I would watch the gently caress out of this.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Civilized Fishbot posted:

The Khazars were an asian steppe civilization that were flanked between more powerful Christian states and more powerful Muslim states. To avoid being invaded by either, they nominally converted to Judaism (a religion in good enough standing with both Christian and Muslim states). Conversion to Judaism is rare, and mass conversion to Judaism like that is incredibly incredibly rare, because Judaism is based on the idea that there's a chosen people who have a covenant with God. There's a strain of anti-semitic thought that insists that modern Jews aren't really that chosen people, and aren't descended from the Jews of the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible, because they're really descended from the Khazars. This isn't true, though.

Neither is the mass-conversion story either, but it makes good Paradox DLC.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

sullat posted:

Neither is the mass-conversion story either, but it makes good Paradox DLC.

you mean Larry Gonick lied to me??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlOgqzYn9M8

• Locked thread