Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Slate Action posted:

I can't wait for Trump to be asked a BREXIT question during the debates.

"which brexit do you think should first release a solo album"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Al! posted:

Couldn't afford the coach ticket

You try affording international airfare when your boss withholds 3 months of wages

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
The reason trump is connecting himself to it is because the weird alt right fuckers that make up trump's base are hailing the brexit as he first shot that will free us from the Jewish globalist conspiracy rather than a huge windfall for international finance

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Al! posted:

The reason trump is connecting himself to it is because the weird alt right fuckers that make up trump's base are hailing the brexit as he first shot that will free us from the Jewish globalist conspiracy rather than a huge windfall for international finance

Its just not the alt-right, the entire 'conservative' right is in love with Brexit and see it as some sort of nationalist revolution 1776 type thing.

The only ones on the right who are not in love with Brexit are the neo-cons, and Trump lost them a long time ago.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Cant wait til trump promises to brexit the us, just the greatest brexit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Weird how those types see conspiracies everywhere but when people tell them that their strings are being pulled by the very people they hate they just don't believe it

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

shiksa posted:

yeah! we need to leave

um

everything! dissolve the union! have pennsylvania eat delaware!

Unironically redraw the lines of the union.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

TheTatteredKing posted:

Gerrymander the Senate.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

TheTatteredKing posted:

Make the states into the shape of animal crackers you say?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Don Jr: "Hey Ivanka take a photo of us looking really cool and stoic with this bagpipe guy behind us. Oh, use Inkwell filter, thanks"

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

Don Jr: "Hey Ivanka take a photo of us looking really cool and stoic with this bagpipe guy behind us. Oh, use Inkwell filter, thanks"

Jesus christ it's like his sons really want to look like Tom Hagen.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

OatmealRaisin posted:

Christ. I miss Jeb!, I really do. It used to be all fun and games while Trump was clowning on him and the entire Bush legacy, now It's Happening and the world is getting scary and confusing.

This.

Vogler
Feb 6, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

For those who aren't familiar with him, Taleb is basically the Dr. Oz of finance.

What makes you say that?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well he was charging like 10k a seat, after all.

Palin's already brought it up in one of her bi-annual desperation bids at continued relevancy, but expect the UN to be the next target.

Though given Trump's propensity to hang out with White Nationalists without necessarily realizing it, he might end up giving a speech at the League of the South or something.

why do they hate the UN again. Yeah it has a ton of issues but leaving it would gently caress up the world.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
:lol:

I don't think the pro-Brexit stuff is a terrible idea for Trump but I certainly wouldn't phrase it like this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/746465982026289152

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

would gently caress up the world.

yes please

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

MaxxBot posted:

I don't think the pro-Brexit stuff is a terrible idea for Trump but I certainly wouldn't phrase it like this.

You're gonna want to screenshot this one folks goddamn

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

TARDISman posted:

Jesus christ it's like his sons really want to look like Tom Hagen.

Tom Hagen ruled

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

ok yeah hes a plant

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
"I'm gonna BREXIT the illegals out of this country when I'm elected!"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

MaxxBot posted:

*that thing where you kiss your fingers after a good meal*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

MaxxBot posted:

lmao

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

ok yeah hes a plant

No joke I had the exact same thought

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/24/global-jaws-drop-sarah-palin-outdoes-trump-racist-response-brexit.html

a dumb oval office said a thing.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
the globalists done dumped their pump to punish Brexit, THIS is what will finally kill The Donald

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

why do they hate the UN again. Yeah it has a ton of issues but leaving it would gently caress up the world.

NWO/ZOG/reflexive hatred of the outside world, to name only a very few reasons.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

MaxxBot posted:

dude's got a point the stock markets will crash if trump gets elected

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
poo poo it's almost like globalists are scared of populism reclaiming their stolen Scrooge McDuck hoards

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

I've never wanted to frame a tweet before. This is perfect. It's art.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Thunderbro posted:

poo poo it's almost like globalists are scared of populism reclaiming their stolen Scrooge McDuck hoards

only in the sense that the populists are threatening everyone else by putting a gun to their own head

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

shiksa posted:

*that thing where you kiss your fingers after a good meal*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thunderbro posted:

Yeah lol all that money is going to be filtering down to the common folk aaaaany day now

Probably shortly after the NHS is gutted and goes private and every uni that relied on EU grants (hint: all of them) dramatically scales back programs and admissions.

The Brexit people have already admitted that they aren't putting the 350mil into the NHS like they promised and campaigned heavily on, and that it wouldn't change Immigration. Looks like the Zionist globalist conspiracy....won?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zelder posted:

me: i attempt to convince the opposition with a good post

*rolls a 1*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
German nationalism is insanely good and i love currency collapses. im King Debt and i approve this message.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

lol

What a weird day this has been

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Why did Independence Day 2 come out on the same day as Brexit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zen death robot posted:

Why is "globalists" suddenly a word I'm seeing constantly is it the 90s again?

der sturmers back, in pog form

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Right now is the opposite of the 90s actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zen death robot posted:

it seems to have replaced the c-word as the latest meme for the twitter right

• Locked thread