Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
being a berserk fan is an abusive relationship half the time but maybe this will be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mugticket
Sep 13, 2011

I like how the trolls spin around like team rocket.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
chapters out. so they really were on the wrong island...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://mangafast.online/manga/berserk/344/1

pretty awful effort all around, i'd consider waiting for a jp > eng version with proper, good scans.
(It refers to Flora as "his" despite her being on the page and the clear subject in the sentence)

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Relin posted:

That lovely scanlation that just came out seems to indicate otherwise, they're just in the witch's part of it at the moment.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Another teen witch, just what this story needs!

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
I'm working on a proper translation from the Japanese script, still waiting on decent raws for editing.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Relin posted:

Nice spoiler tag d00d.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sorry Guts, your island is in another castle.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I'm rereading this and ugh this who pre eclipse thing. The feels.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

I can't help but think while reading the latest chapter all of these kids are going to die horribly.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

temple posted:

:yikes:

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Tyberius posted:

I can't help but think while reading the latest chapter all of these kids are going to die horribly.

Consider what might happen if all of them are as powerful, if not more powerful, than Schierke

Also, it probably takes a while to build a boat sturdy enough to carry a bunch of giant fuckers like Zod and Grunbeld

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Tyberius posted:

Karp, I don't know what to spoiler; we have some new readers here now, and I don't want to ruin anything for them. Okay, opting for too many. Sorry. You certainly have enough time between chapters to uncover all my spoiler tags. :)

It certainly seems more and more that Griffith will have to come to Elfhelm in force to destroy them all, which has the added bonus that Rickert and Silat can come up from behind in some leftover empire boats.

I've always been of the opinion that the destruction of Gaiseric's kingdom was at the hands of the spirits of the four cardinal directions, which would permit the destruction of Falconia using the same methods but that would require a final battle at Falconia. In any case, it seems like a significant block of magic will be required to rebalance the astral planes and lock the Godhand back into their own dimension.

I like how Shierke assumes the dream reference is to witch lady (sorry, I'm blanking on names today). I certainly don't yet trust the translation, and obviously there are troubles converting gender neutrals to English properly, so it's not clear if the head sorcery means he, she, or it, but there's only two times he has his eyes open. The first ends up with Puck claiming some importance and the second is aimed at Guts, in that knowing glance. This suggests the dream was a visit from Skull Knight, and Guts is his apprentice. Again, possible translation issue choosing slightly the wrong emphasis there.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

temple posted:

Which witch? I'm guessing Boobs McBroomstick is playing the role of protagonist.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Morda is definitely going to join Guts' party, and no media ever has been worsened by extra cute witches.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
berserk has, actually

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Having reviewed evidence, I have come to the conclusion that you are the most wrong.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Tyberius posted:

They aren't kids, they are witches. I don't think they will be ax murdered as easily. I think people rush to assume everyone dies in Berserk but we aren't dealing with normies any more.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I like Schierke, she's cool

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

IronicDongz posted:

berserk has, actually

Out of all Guts' crew of hangers on Schierke is without a question the best, or maybe second best if you count Serpico as an independent character, which you shouldn't because he's just Farny's babysitter

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
it's unfortunate that the whole crew of hangers is lame

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

OnimaruXLR posted:

Out of all Guts' crew of hangers on Schierke is without a question the best, or maybe second best if you count Serpico as an independent character, which you shouldn't because he's just Farny's babysitter

If that was true we wouldn't have gotten the pillars fight, which is still one of my favorite moments. Serpico is good and cool. :colbert:

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006

temple posted:

They aren't kids, they are witches. I don't think they will be ax murdered as easily. I think people rush to assume everyone dies in Berserk but we aren't dealing with normies any more.

To Griffith, pretty much every one is a "Normie" and even if they weren't, it'll be all the more fun for him. :/

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I'm glad Guts has friends again.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Bad Seafood posted:

I'm glad Guts has friends again.

Almost enough to warrant another Eclipse, eh?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Pleiades posted:

To Griffith, pretty much every one is a "Normie" and even if they weren't, it'll be all the more fun for him. :/
Guts has already stood up to Zodd and the new BotH single highhandedly. Plus, Rickert, Silat, and a frail old man beat down a powerful demon on that their own. I think there will be some more developments instead of simply killing everyone off.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tyberius posted:

Oh gently caress.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Say Nothing posted:

Oh gently caress.

I knew puck was getting too friendly with that behelit!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Miura needs some practice time with digital painting. Like, lots of it. (Not at the expense of updates please)

(he also copy pasted a lot of characters for group shots this chapter, resizing and flipping to disguise it throughout.)

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Jun 26, 2016

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
KentaB^U Miura...

He should stay away from digital imo. His assistants, who are surely the ones handling whatever digital retouching is done to the chapter, need to step their game up though.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Well, here's the 2016 opening for anyone that hasn't heard it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emFVFZhSQKA

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

LordMune posted:

KentaB^U Miura...

He should stay away from digital imo. His assistants, who are surely the ones handling whatever digital retouching is done to the chapter, need to step their game up though.
he's trying to match the aesthetic of the new anime

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

Tyberius posted:

Mark my words, Guts is going to have an Eclipse to be able to kill Griffith and its not going to be pretty.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I am rereading this. Does a witch with a hat join guts? Also some Templar lady they ran into. I feel like she's all into pain and poo poo. It's been a while since I read it all.
I love it

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Lepecard posted:

Well, here's the 2016 opening for anyone that hasn't heard it yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emFVFZhSQKA

Better than put yo grasses on.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Ccs posted:

Nothing will be wong

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Ccs posted:

wrong :colbert:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

OK what's up with the scenes of all girl orgies? Is the writer just into drawing boobs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Wouldn't you be?