Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
What impact will Brexit have on the global economy? We turn to Deviantart News Network for answers.

Wrestlepig has a new favorite as of 13:34 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Give it time, the day is young

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I was really hoping for some 2014 purple centaur inflation but the name's just too lovely.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I don't really get it, can you describe it in terms of Hentalia fan art?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Should have been Boris Johnson

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
....who do you think it is?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)

Concordat has a new favorite as of 01:03 on Jun 25, 2016

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Concordat posted:

Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)

Revolver Ocelot

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Revolver Oshawott

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Orange is the New Black

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Sorry about veering off topic, but what's happening to Mighty No. 9 that made everyone turn against it? I knew there was a kickstarted for a Mega-Man-esque game that got a ton of backing (So I assumed, incorrectly apparently, it was made by a respected developer). I never paid any attention, but saw some art and screen shots confirming that yep, it's a game. The there was a trailer that prompted a bunch of anti-fan art and tumblr posts, and then it got mixed reviews. I watched a random YouTube video of gameplay and nothing good or bad stood out to me. So what's the deal?

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 03:57 on Jun 25, 2016

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dr Christmas posted:

Sorry about veering off topic, but what's happening to Mighty No. 9 that made everyone turn against it? I knew there was a kickstarted for a Mega-Man-Essie game hat got a ton of backing (So I assumed, incorrectly apparently, it was made by a respected developer). I never paid any attention, but saw some art and screen shots confirming that yep, it's a game. The there was a trailer that prompted a bunch of anti-fan art and tumblr posts, and then it got mixed reviews. I watched a random YouTube video of gameplay and nothing good or bad stood out to me. So what's the deal?

It took forever and a day to be finished and released and a lot of people had either gotten really mad or completely disinterested. The game is described as anything from terrible to aggressively mediocre. So it's definitely not going to be the start of a multi-media IP or even just a game series.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Dr Christmas posted:

Sorry about veering off topic, but what's happening to Mighty No. 9 that made everyone turn against it? I knew there was a kickstarted for a Mega-Man-Essie game hat got a ton of backing (So I assumed, incorrectly apparently, it was made by a respected developer). I never paid any attention, but saw some art and screen shots confirming that yep, it's a game. The there was a trailer that prompted a bunch of anti-fan art and tumblr posts, and then it got mixed reviews. I watched a random YouTube video of gameplay and nothing good or bad stood out to me. So what's the deal?

Gamers are fickle creatures that will descend upon the weak like wolves.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Dr Christmas posted:

They got millions of dollars and dropped out a game that looks like someone's first game designer project on the PS2 or something. Like a quarter of the people are struggling just to get it running, a lot of the kickstarter bonuses and codes and poo poo just aren't working and the lead designer is quoted as saying "It's better than nothing".

The whole time the game was being developed, rather than paying attention to the bad screenshots and trailers, people were too busy being very angry that the hired a woman. A woman who wasn't even a megaman fan! And a bizarre amount of people blame her for the game being poo poo.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Dr Christmas posted:

Watched a stream of it by someone who didn't even back it, and had no expectations going in. It crashed to desktop three times in two hours.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

It was secretly created by Capcom because they like twisting the knife.

...or so I like to pretend. It helps. Not much. But a little.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I think public opinion started turning when they announced Red Ash

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

DicktheCat posted:

It was secretly created by Capcom because they like twisting the knife.

...or so I like to pretend. It helps. Not much. But a little.

Honestly now would be a genuinely good time to announce Megaman Legends 3.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Nuebot posted:

the lead designer is quoted as saying "It's better than nothing".

It gets attributed to Inafune but I hear he never actually said that, rather it was Benn Judd, a former Capcom producer who was making comments of his own in addition to translating for Inafune in that particular interview.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Concordat posted:

It gets attributed to Inafune but I hear he never actually said that, rather it was Benn Judd, a former Capcom producer who was making comments of his own in addition to translating for Inafune in that particular interview.

This is the loving worst Loss edit ever.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I for one, would definitely love Shoujo's Bizarre Adventure.

I would also love for that to be the real boxart. Someone tell Buckley to make that a stretch goal.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dr Christmas posted:

Sorry about veering off topic, but what's happening to Mighty No. 9 that made everyone turn against it? I knew there was a kickstarted for a Mega-Man-esque game that got a ton of backing (So I assumed, incorrectly apparently, it was made by a respected developer). I never paid any attention, but saw some art and screen shots confirming that yep, it's a game. The there was a trailer that prompted a bunch of anti-fan art and tumblr posts, and then it got mixed reviews. I watched a random YouTube video of gameplay and nothing good or bad stood out to me. So what's the deal?

The GBS thread is a pretty good summary.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Dr Christmas posted:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

God, I can't even tell who all the characters are anymore.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

RareAcumen posted:

God, I can't even tell who all the characters are anymore.

I can identify all of them but I don't like the picture

Here are some other JoJos:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

josuke's boobs seemed absurd at first, but the real version really draws attention to the chest...

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Popped up in an ao dai fashion blog I follow :v:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Oh gently caress this button layout

Edit: my brain is assuming this is the Wii U version

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Forti
May 5, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

I would also love for that to be the real boxart. Someone tell Buckley to make that a stretch goal.

Wait

The 'real' boxart

Is this a real thing that is being made

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Forti posted:

Wait

The 'real' boxart

Is this a real thing that is being made

taerfu
Oct 7, 2013

I always assumed CAD fans are mostly ironic, didn't realise people were willing to drop roughly $120 each for a printed version

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Looking it up, it was $80 minimum to get a physical copy.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I chuckled at this and i dont know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

What a grand sans

• Locked thread