Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I feel like Huhi wasn't this bad last split. He wasn't good, but he wasn't this bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Zed also super can't deal with tanks, he wouldn't be able to have kill pressure against an armour-stacking Maokai.

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

I feel like stixxay would be a better azir than huhi is

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

I feel like Huhi wasn't this bad last split. He wasn't good, but he wasn't this bad.

midlaners have a bigger role now that dragons are actually contested and rift herald matters more so his shortcomings are magnified. also his favorite champions have been nerfed or permabanned but he doesn't seem to pick up anything new

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Stixxay/status/745101788114673668?s=09

lol

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Zed was a joke.

For a serious inquiry, why is fabbbbbby in rather than Piglet? Drama, or grooming?

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Casters are talking about Shen being up gold on Swain when they're even and Shen is backing of hole Swain is getting to stay and farm1-2 waves more.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

what video is he talking about

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hes a more popular streamer than piglet and he's been playing hard for TL's challenger scene for years. I don't think he plays another LCS game unless he does spectacularly in this one, assuming TL is in contention for playoffs.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

exethan posted:

hes a more popular streamer than piglet and he's been playing hard for TL's challenger scene for years. I don't think he plays another LCS game unless he does spectacularly in this one, assuming TL is in contention for playoffs.

Off the top of my head the 7-10 teams are CLG, NRG, FOX, P1, so TL is definitely in playoff contention right now.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

exethan posted:

He played all of last week. Acquitted himself pretty well too.

Edit: Mostly I think it's just that fabbyyy wanted to play and Piglet was like "aight I'll go style on Challenger fools for a bit, no prob"

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

rabidsquid posted:

what video is he talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJvK85DDD5Q

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The hosed up and toxic Piglet, who is a prima donna who demands the team play around him, has once again hosed the team up.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

lmao this video has 33k views, Stixxay is shook if this bothers him

stump collector
May 28, 2007
fabby needs QSS more than another BF sword imo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the language barrier is causing problems for apex because three of them speak korean, meanwhile team liquid is much more cohesive because only fenix speaks korean.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

bdd is benched lmao

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Some guy is raging about changing his reddit flair/summoner icon after losing with Biofrost and Doublelift. I don't think he knew that Bjergsen and Svenskeren were on the other team.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i don't know if its dumber to bench bdd or to bring in bubbling, but either way i guess CJ are as stupid as i had always assumed

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm going to watch doublelift stream instead of watching LCk.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
CJ Entus are still stuck in Hotshot Era CLG management

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

at least if they're gonna do dumb roster poo poo playing Shy is fun

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Someone explain to me what the opening is supposed to be about because I've never looked closely enough to see who the two guys on the right are

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the kt lucker dogs cannot defeat retired top laner, Shy

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

rabidsquid posted:

the kt lucker dogs cannot defeat retired top laner, Shy

how did one weird 10 minute long running team fight turn CJ from definitely losin this game to being in a commanding lead wtf

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Huhi should stick to noob dog champions like Fizz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8baUtJoHuA

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Jerkface posted:

how did one weird 10 minute long running team fight turn CJ from definitely losin this game to being in a commanding lead wtf

and then CJ uh threw the game? at baron? ok

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I honestly start to wonder if Huhi was boosted and what anyone saw in him over Pobelter

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

RealFoxy posted:

I honestly start to wonder if Huhi was boosted and what anyone saw in him over Pobelter

Reasons you'd take Huhi over Pobelter:
-Pobelter's real name is 'Eugene'

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

and then CJ uh threw the game? at baron? ok

CJ throwing isn't that weird, their best player was benched for the entire match and they were playing a retired player in top lane, and also they are hands down the worst team in LCK when you don't even consider that.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Was anyone excited by immortals for any reason other than winning all their games, their comps are so insanely dumb and unfun to watch.

Immortals are my favorite team in NA and its specifically because they run the kind of soft bitch safe comps I would absolutely run if I was coaching a pro team.

I just finished watching NA LCS highlights from last night and I'm also wondering if they mentioned anything about why fabby is playing? He looks really good. Liquid seems to always look better without Piglet but I think Piglet is obviously the mechanically strongest player they have so its really confusing.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Fabbyyy said he wanted to play so Liquid are taking the effort to groom him for the future. They should look for a mid-laner too, because Dardoach/Fabbyy/Matt looked like they could have been a pretty good team if raised properly.

Piglet doesn't get along with hardly anyone so it's not a surprise to me that he was benched. Apparently Dardoch was suspended for arguing with him in the first place.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That malcontent piece of poo poo Piglet asked the team to let Fabbyyy start, that mother fucker, that piece of poo poo.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Lol

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Piglet said he was getting burned out and needed a break iirx

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

EchoFox always feels like they could be a good team yet...

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

NV/C9 isn't the most exciting game, but I'm still enjoying it more than most because traditional lanes were played. I hate laneswaps so much because I can't even get excited for a gank.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Ashe arrow snipes have been really fun the last couple days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Hypocrisy posted:

EchoFox always feels like they could be a good team yet...

It hurts me every week

• Locked thread