Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
It's looking very nice for Portugal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Belgium and England are not that good though, Croatia look way better.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Simone Poodoin posted:

Belgium and England are not that good though

The way we're playing, neither are we, but I think we'll be able to do more against teams that don't park the bus.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We're miles better than portugal! Parking the bus is your only hope!!

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Ronaldo's contribution to this tournament so far has been kind of poo poo but today he has made up for it by throwing a CMTV reporters mic into a lake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LyP3V3E_TI

Ronaldo's continued hatred for this poo poo newspaper will never not be funny.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
e:: /\/\ good post

https://twitter.com/Kloppholic/status/745562152375771140?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Ronaldo looks ready for the Hungary game. I hope he does a thing and ends his dry spell because being a fraud for 3 games in a row must suck

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
4-4-2 again fml now with Eliseu at LB for some reason after Guerreiro being one of our only good players in the Euros lol

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Mean Bean Machine posted:

4-4-2 again fml now with Eliseu at LB for some reason after Guerreiro being one of our only good players in the Euros lol

fail team given up already

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Electronico6 posted:

Ronaldo's contribution to this tournament so far has been kind of poo poo but today he has made up for it by throwing a CMTV reporters mic into a lake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LyP3V3E_TI

Ronaldo's continued hatred for this poo poo newspaper will never not be funny.

I've changed my mind i like Ronaldo again

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012
Ronaldo dropped the mic. Into the lake.

I am beginning to like the man.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
lol

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Never in doubt.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
we should have gone for the win also we played so much better in a 4-3-3 gently caress Fernando Santos and those faggy players

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

we should have gone for the win also we played so much better in a 4-3-3 gently caress Fernando Santos and those faggy players

Also, something I thought I wouldn't say, Renato in, Moutinho Out. Well, Adrien should be the one coming in but wtv.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

raphael and andre gomes were not 100% fit and it was entirely sensible to sideline guerreiro, eliseu probably isn't as solid but he was solid enough to cover for him today. Andre gomes was clearly not fit and renato\adrien should've started. moutinho should not start against croatia too, he's struggling since day one of this euro.

but that doesn't really matter cause:

Camoes posted:

Never in doubt.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Just leave Moutinho in Monaco or some poo poo, don't ever play him play again, a complete waste of space.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

for the win indeed

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Lolol Marcelo our president of the republic crashed the Flash interview.is there any câmera he wont get in front of?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Lolol Marcelo our president of the republic crashed the Flash interview.is there any câmera he wont get in front of?

there isnt

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Moutinho has always been mostly mediocre for the national team and its time he gets dropped.

Also our youth are looking tasty and I am thinking big things for the kids in the Olympics.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChainsawCharlie posted:

i wanto to say camera de gás but he'll probably go visit Dachau in two months because he's Marcelo and he goes where he pleases.

when porutgal reaches the euro cup final he'll probably do the first penalty kick.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
it's coming home. The home of tasty fresh fish straight from the sea onto your plate, the home of skinny tanned small tits big asses brunettes, the home of some beers in the afternoon while u look at the cuties and then wine for dinner when u get rowdy with ur friends and then some shots at night when its time for the raping. Its coming home, the home of democracy that is. Portugal. Portugal will win. gently caress Croatia. loving pasty yellow teeth poor retards who live in a shithole with the gipsies. we're gonna gently caress those car jackers and drug fiends up. Its coming home.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Patrício; Pepe, Fonte, Guerreiro, Cédric; William, André Gomes, Adrien, João Mário; Nani, Ronaldo

Finally using Sporting's midfield, 3 players that haven't played a minute this tournament, but it kinda makes sense since we only had two days to rest.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Holy poo poo lmao he finally puts Cedric and the Sporting midfield everyone has been asking for in against loving Croatia instead of giving them minutes against the weaker teams to gel with the other players. Only took him 3 matches to do it. drat what management, very impressed. also this is just what we need, two centerbacks that havent played a minute together this Euros

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

it's coming home. The home of tasty fresh fish straight from the sea onto your plate, the home of skinny tanned small tits big asses brunettes, the home of some beers in the afternoon while u look at the cuties and then wine for dinner when u get rowdy with ur friends and then some shots at night when its time for the raping. Its coming home, the home of democracy that is. Portugal. Portugal will win. gently caress Croatia. loving pasty yellow teeth poor retards who live in a shithole with the gipsies. we're gonna gently caress those car jackers and drug fiends up. Its coming home.

This sounds dope as hell but I don't think it's coming there tbqh

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
It will

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Extremely good, boys. Show the haters what's up.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Quaresma deserves another tear tattoo, for murdering football

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Shamelessly quoting myself:

Camoes posted:

Never in doubt.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Congrats friends, I would drink a Portuguese beer tonight in your honor but we only get super bock here and I'm not drinking that toilet water.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Domo arigato, Mr. Renato.

Seriously, though, that Renato Sanchez is good.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Sportings midfield owned, defense was class, Sanches was good as hell sub, Nani and Ronaldo didn't do poo poo, Ronaldo is wasted in a 4-4-2

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

William Carvalho is great

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Fonte and Pepe were great, Sporting Midfield were great, Sanchez was great, Nani played... well!

Ronaldo was a waste, but there's always Poland.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Hegay posted:

Yeah this was the first time I've watched him play, pretty impressive.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fácil.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Hegay posted:

hes gettin too old for this poo poo

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

EC10 posted:

hes gettin too old for this poo poo

You might be thinking of Ricardo.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Im imagining a William Carvalho-Adrien-Renato Sanches-João Mário midfield for the next match and smacking my lips and rubbing my thighs. Moutinho is bad and André Gomes looks exhausted. it would make for more cagey matches like todays but who cares as long as we win. We finally played all the players ppl have been asking for (Carvalho, Cedric, Adrien, Sanches) and they all owned. hope santos doesnt gently caress it up now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Im imagining a William Carvalho-Adrien-Renato Sanches-João Mário midfield for the next match and smacking my lips and rubbing my thighs. Moutinho is bad and André Gomes looks exhausted. it would make for more cagey matches like todays but who cares as long as we win. We finally played all the players ppl have been asking for (Carvalho, Cedric, Adrien, Sanches) and they all owned. hope santos doesnt gently caress it up now

not really sure why santos keeps subbing out joao mario for no reason in all matches.

• Locked thread