Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Please, mom, let's keep business and family separate, ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

misty mountaintop posted:

Please, mom, let's keep business and family separate, ok?

Could work if you get weekly allowance? "Weedly allowance" if I may.

<3 <3 Vanisher

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
This shouldn't be that hard.

You're my mom when: I call to ask you for your cookie recipes

You're my dealer when: I call to ask you if you up

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You're my dealer when: you expect me to have a 20 minute conversation about how Obama is a lizardman before you get me my ounce.

You're my mom when: you expect me to have a 20 minute conversation about how Obama is a Kenyan before you get out my high school yearbook and point at people and ask me what they're doing now

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Dealer: This poo poo is primo, uncut. 250 for an 8ball.
Me: but moooooooooom, Cindy's parents give her 8balls for 90 bucks!

Macnult

dealer: you should call more
me: you told me you were going to call me back in 10 minutes though?
dealer: I know I know, but it would nice if you tried to keep in touch more often

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

dealer: I know I know, but it would nice if you tried to keep in touch more often

playground tough
woof

devil

:duckie:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jun 26, 2016

devil

You grossed out by butts Fluffie?

FluffieDuckie

Devil I deleted your post instead of probing you for threadshitting. Please stop

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

devil

I don't see why a text description of a butt elicits such a reaction from you.... Butt problems IRL?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
Play her this, OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlRS8YenOi0

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

a mom with weed is a mom indeed

Darkman Fanpage
mom is the lady from weeds

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
but moooooommm, i want my weed now!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

If ya don't eat yer meat, ya can't smoke any weed! How can ya smoke any weed if ya don't eat yer meat?!

MrWillsauce

ahh, weed. just like mom used to make

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
A Weedishe Mame,

Es gibt nisht besser oif der velt...

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

MrWillsauce posted:

ahh, weed. just like mom used to make

problematic hug

:kiddo::mama ganja, where will i go when i die?

:kiddo::mama ganj?

:dukedoge::STENDEC

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
everytime i go to my dealers house they make all this food and pull a big guilt trip if i dont eat so now i learned to just go hungry

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
mommy's gonna blow your mind

Piso Mojado

Mom: [kicks in bedroom door] Listen you gently caress, you had two weeks to pay what you owe. Did you think you could hide from us?

Me: listen, mom, I was going to pay..uh...I just...had to pay for my senior pictures. I swear, just give me one more week.

Mom: Save your breath. I'm afraid it's too late. I wish I could help you, but then I'd have to help all your siblings. It's not about money any more. Dad, give him to the gutters.

Me: [being dragged out of my room, screaming] No anything but that. please, I swear I'll pay..nooooo.

Mom: and after that, just because I'm feeling so nice...*puts out cigarette on my gaming laptop*...take him to see granny.. in the nursing home...for the entire Saturday.

Me: Nooooooooo!

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

Mom: [kicks in bedroom door] Listen you gently caress, you had two weeks to pay what you owe. Did you think you could hide from us?

Me: listen, mom, I was going to pay..uh...I just...had to pay for my senior pictures. I swear, just give me one more week.

Mom: Save your breath. I'm afraid it's too late. I wish I could help you, but then I'd have to help all your siblings. It's not about money any more. Dad, give him to the gutters.

Me: [being dragged out of my room, screaming] No anything but that. please, I swear I'll pay..nooooo.

Mom: and after that, just because I'm feeling so nice...*puts out cigarette on my gaming laptop*...take him to see granny.. in the nursing home...for the entire Saturday.

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

listen mister, I brought you into this world and... huh, woah, that's kinda trippy when you think about it....

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Don We Now posted:

listen mister, I brought you into this world and... huh, woah, that's kinda trippy when you think about it....

Imagine giving birth...

ON WEED!

Woah!

:lsd:

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Macnult posted:

----------------

Barnes And Body Works

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
They're not going to be angry at you for hiding your weed, and will encourage it?

Vanisher made my super slick sig.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Piso Mojado posted:

<3 <3 Vanisher

eonwe

Mom. I know. Ye-y-yes m...mom MOM. I know. Smoke weed every day. I'm blazing it right now!!! Stop trying to live my life!

google THIS

OK, I can meet you at Hamilton middle school, 2:37 PM sharp. Park a couple blocks up the street, a lot of cool kids patrol the area. And for the love of God don't call me "Snugglemuffin" when I walk up to the van this time.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Mom, no, it doesn't make it "more exciting" when I don't know if these are regular brownies or special brownies.

----------------

MrWillsauce

lol my grandma pulls the same poo poo

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
its better than when my mom wants me to call her dealer :smith:

MrWillsauce

I wish my mom wanted me to call her mom

Senior Management

In my new sitcom a BYOB poster lives with his parents. Mom is a dealer and dad is a DEA agent.

:jerry:

Cinderful

Vynar posted:

In my new sitcom a BYOB poster lives with his parents. Mom is a dealer and dad is a DEA agent.

I would watch this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
lol

• Locked thread