Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmceSj07_fs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
According to Forbes, Donald Trump is the 245th wealthiest person in the world. He has less money than George Lucas. Sad!

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Yep, that there is the United States making essentially no economic progress since the mid 1990s!

Typo posted:

externalities is indeed a good argument against globalization, but if you really did care you probably wouldn't be supporting a climate change denier

I support a man willing to lie to a pack of brainwashed tools about climate change so he can get to a position to fix climate change. In fact, considering that his opponent is literally forcing political narratives as news stories on all old media but FOX it pretty much is going to be a necessity to trick people into working towards their own self interests. Look at yourself and all the goons on here posting :yikes: to hard numbers and facts because it hurts too much to understand that your entire world has been stolen from you. It doesn't change anything, and the longer you do it the longer the thieves stealing from you have the agency to work in complete secrecy :nsa:

just to make it real clear trump is already lobbying for sea walls and dredging to protect his properties, said global warming is real in a RNC debate, and is fully cognizant of the threat it poses

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bad fundraising and inadequate campaign staffing is actually a strength!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also lol this thread is no longer an echo chamber
we have a full fledged exchange of ideas going on
thank you lord jesus for president trump

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Tautologicus posted:

yes. that's exactly what happened with brexit polls. i don't think you realize how earth shattering brexit is to the existing world order. it's the first domino. nobody with any chips on the table wanted it to happen.

okay, let's recap how the brexit aftermath has gone

you have a non-binding referendum where the people vote and they chose to leave, immediately after their economy starts to decline and their currency takes a nosedive, people are saying they wouldn't have voted to leave if they knew they'd actually end up winning the referendum, one of the heads of the public leave campaign said it was a mistake to promise to spend any of their 350m payment on the NHS despite driving around in a bus with that exact promise on it

all of this after just a couple days, and yet the vote that matters still hasn't happened

that domino is still standing and it's looking more sturdy now that people are seeing the consequences of it falling

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Counting the rnc as your own staff and not counting the dnc for Hillary is some vintage Bernie math

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

shiksa posted:

Well nml claims his German father who was in the us since he was nine taught his Boston born son that the fatherland is the only true home for him

oh i kinda skimmed over that post

i love how the human mind picks some weird things to latch onto, like that and trusting one guy on reddit about a brexit conspiracy

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Thunderbro posted:

I support a man willing to lie to a pack of brainwashed tools about climate change so he can get to a position to fix climate change.

my favorite Donald Trump is the Secret Liberal Donald Trump too

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Thunderbro posted:

Yep, that there is the United States making essentially no economic progress since the mid 1990s!

I support a man willing to lie to a pack of brainwashed tools about climate change so he can get to a position to fix climate change. In fact, considering that his opponent is literally forcing political narratives as news stories on all old media but FOX it pretty much is going to be a necessity to trick people into working towards their own self interests. Look at yourself and all the goons on here posting :yikes: to hard numbers and facts because it hurts too much to understand that your entire world has been stolen from you. It doesn't change anything, and the longer you do it the longer the thieves stealing from you have the agency to work in complete secrecy :nsa:

just to make it real clear trump is already lobbying for sea walls and dredging to protect his properties, said global warming is real in a RNC debate, and is fully cognizant of the threat it poses

weird, i didn't know there was a third lever on the president's desk with the words "climate change" on it

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Worrying about polls and campaign organization is exactly what a sell-out establishment candidate like Crooked Hillary would do. We don't need no stinkin' reality. :clint:

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
You guys know the republicans were originally the part of free trade so by the Jeffrey Lord/Robert Byrd theorem Trump is a globalist.

Suck it nml.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Did anyone let him know that the RNC is broke too and is a lot more worried about having it's operatives and money spent on saving downtickets than worrying about saving an alleged billionaire's racist campaign of whatever he shits out of his mouth today organizationally or financially?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Donald Trump is elected, reveals his progressive mask, and demands Congress take action on climate change now!

Paul Ryan & Mitch McConnell: no

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

You guys know the republicans were originally the part of free trade so by the Jeffrey Lord/Robert Byrd theorem Trump is a globalist.

Suck it nml.

That's cute, you think they're different parties.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pook Good Mook posted:

Suck it nml.

why do you think we celebrate these republicans being tossed out of their party, resigning the gently caress out etc????
we're not 2000 republicans were 2016 republicans which means madness

get on the trump train, we're following a literal mad man and I'm loving every second of it
president trump would be like brexit times a hundred

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Thunderbro posted:

That's cute, you think they're different parties.

Ah the Bill Burr cheat. This way you don't have to answer for any of the nonsense the party you're not part of but just happen to support in every instance does!

Let me ask you, what did you think of Trump's anti Hillary speech last week?

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Baloogan posted:

why do you think we celebrate these republicans being tossed out of their party, resigning the gently caress out etc????

get on the trump train, we're following a literal mad man and I'm loving every second of it

Seriously, does that person not realize that cuck and cuckservative have become so endemic in anti-establishment politics that they're legit the most popular slurs that teens are screaming at each other now?

E: these word filters are top class lmao

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Baloogan posted:

So long as no Republican ever gets to say "Party of Lincoln" ever again.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Thunderbro posted:

I'm not going to lie, as a second generation immigrant who has crossed the borders more than once to work globalization has being a benefit to myself

There's also the fact that a lot of the things you've named are not the result of the ills of globalization, nor would a protectionist regime fix the problem

quote:

Trump is vague enough on his ideas that everyone sees what they want, I think you would be sorely disappointed by a trump presidency

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Thunderbro posted:

Hey man toxic air, toxic water, and slavery are all A-OK as long as I can get my McDonalds and cheap flip flops

God drat America circa 1850 with their cheap flip flops

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/America_1st_/status/746860551540613122

The video really says is all.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
they are delightful slurs
honestly need something to replace "gay" and "fag" (we're gonna take fag back one day, but like in a generation or something when everyoen is gay or at least bi)
cuck is so much fun to say
there is a sexual element, and a racial element. but no one, aside from literal cucks is harmed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pook Good Mook posted:

So long as no Republican ever gets to say "Party of Lincoln" ever again.

pook good cuck mook you loving neoliberal; trump is the HARE to the party of lincolon

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

Ah the Bill Burr cheat. This way you don't have to answer for any of the nonsense the party you're not part of but just happen to support in every instance does!

Let me ask you, what did you think of Trump's anti Hillary speech last week?

I am a registered Democrat just like Trump was until a couple years ago and his kids were literally up to the primary election. No, I wasn't on the Bernie train because the Bernie train doesn't have any real power or answers to take care of the problems eating the world economy alive.

It was an excellent speech with substantive numbers and hard facts concerning the Clinton's trade agreements and foundation donations that were in direct conflict of interest with Hillary's Sec of State position. The #ImWithYou thing is also complete genius and Trump is rapidly building himself up to be an exact anti-thesis of Hillary Clinton. He's just carefully building the scalpels he's going to use to dismantle her platform and watching her blow ad money five months before anyone will hit the polls.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Has anyone in this thread mentioned that Bush did 9/11? Because he did fyi.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Thunderbro posted:

The #ImWithYou thing is also complete genius and Trump is rapidly building himself up to be an exact anti-thesis of Hillary Clinton.

This works very well with white males, the problem is that unlike the UK the US is 63% white as oppose to like 85-90% white, and thus this kind of tactic works correspondingly less well

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Soon to appear on Yahoo! Answers: can someone plz explain how u do attack adds?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Hey thunderbro hate to take the wind out of your sails but buying ad time in June does not equal buying ad time for June. Unless, of course, falling behind and paying more for ad time is another trump masterstroke.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

Mark Blyth had a nice short interview on the Brexit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwK0jeJ8wxg

The full interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGvZil0qWPg

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty/status/747122206140817408

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Typo posted:

This works very well with white males, the problem is that unlike the UK the US is 63% white as oppose to like 85-90% white, and thus this kind of tactic works correspondingly less well

Mexican nationals hate MS 13 and La Eme more than most white people in this country could possibly fathom. I'm glad Trump threw Lewandoski out, he was far too undisciplined and all of the Mexican garbage would have gone over much better if it had been focused on the actual criminals and rapists, and not the Mexican government. Once Trump starts to seriously go hard on the issues Bernie is railing on his popularity will completely flip. Right now he's just letting Sanders take the shitshow right to the DNC, why fight a battle somebody else is fighting for you?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Thunderbro posted:

I am a registered Democrat just like Trump was until a couple years ago and his kids were literally up to the primary election. No, I wasn't on the Bernie train because the Bernie train doesn't have any real power or answers to take care of the problems eating the world economy alive.

It was an excellent speech with substantive numbers and hard facts concerning the Clinton's trade agreements and foundation donations that were in direct conflict of interest with Hillary's Sec of State position. The #ImWithYou thing is also complete genius and Trump is rapidly building himself up to be an exact anti-thesis of Hillary Clinton. He's just carefully building the scalpels he's going to use to dismantle her platform and watching her blow ad money five months before anyone will hit the polls.

do you also believe all the pollsters are colluding and/or being controlled by the global cabal to show Hillary in the lead

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

We're gonna need a bigger blimp

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Thunderbro posted:

I'm glad Trump threw Lewandoski out, he was far too undisciplined and all of the Mexican garbage would have gone over much better if it had been focused on the actual criminals and rapists, and not the Mexican government. Once Trump starts to seriously go hard on the issues Bernie is railing on his popularity will completely flip. Right now he's just letting Sanders take the shitshow right to the DNC, why fight a battle somebody else is fighting for you?

Bernie lost the primaries vs clinton, especially among minorities, re-running his platform isn't going to get him to win.

Also Lewandoski isn't the problem when it comes to racism, trump is the core of the problem and he's basically guaranteed to do something retarded within the next 6-8 weeks

quote:

Mexican nationals hate MS 13 and La Eme more than most white people in this country could possibly fathom.
I think they also hate trump more than most white people could fathom tbh

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my bony fealty posted:

do you also believe all the pollsters are colluding and/or being controlled by the global cabal to show Hillary in the lead

People are just afraid to admit they like Trump because the real racist will attack them.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

There's no need to believe when it is public record that the conglomerates doctoring their polls have directly contributed the maximum amounts possible to her campaign and are contributing vast amounts to her PAC. Conflict of interest is easy to spot.

Typo posted:

Bernie lost the primaries vs clinton, especially among minorities, re-running his platform isn't going to get him to win.

Also Lewandoski isn't the problem when it comes to racism, trump is the core of the problem and he's basically guaranteed to do something retarded within the next 6-8 weeks
I think they also hate trump more than most white people could fathom tbh

Sanders lost minorities with his fantasy land platform and his public appearances where anyone could literally just walk up to the mic and say whatever they wanted. He's not a strong candidate, and millennial screaming won't carry him anywhere because millennials have been conditioned to be helpless and depressive. If he were President he would be utterly useless, because he's the kind of guy you can lead around like a dog as long as it appears to help his platform. He's never accomplished much in the Senate and he wouldn't get anything passed as President.

And no, I can fathom buying into the Cheese Hitler narrative when you're working long hours with no time to think or read for yourself. I did it myself at the start of his campaign. I can't fathom what it is like to have my family and friends systematically slaughtered by drug violence and criminal gangs, but I know that it is going to resonate far more with people than spamming ad hominems for a year straight.

Thunderbro fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 26, 2016

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
I am deeply ashamed that Thunderbro claims to be from my state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Thunderbro posted:

So you hate both parties and argue they are both bought and paid for by "globalists" yet you like the speech that is known and well liked by republicans because it was able standard Republican talking points speech.

Ok.

• Locked thread