Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

I don't know where else to put this but Pac Man Championship Edition 2's existence leaked this weekend.

Oh, gently caress yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

In Training posted:

I don't know where else to put this but Pac Man Championship Edition 2's existence leaked this weekend.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 minutes!

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

what we need, is an imp zone Chat Thread

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

what we need, is an imp zone Chat Thread

yikes

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 minutes!
Maybe make a thread about it?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's relevant to the topic because now I'm going to play CEDX+.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no one actually do that btw

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It already exists in the discord server that people post more in than the forums lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
What we REALLY need is more people to come hang out in the Pimp Zone IRC. Don't be afraid guys, we don't bite! The more peeps we can get, the better. Hope to see you there :) Oh and don't worry, there will be Larry jokes (Did somebody say 7/11? LOL)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They have an exhibit on reaction gifs at the museum.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

MoMI is loving win. I love Queens

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

They have an exhibit on reaction gifs at the museum.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

MoMI is loving win. I love Queens

I'm proud of you for admitting this. Happy NYC Pride to you too.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

What we REALLY need is more people to come hang out in the Pimp Zone IRC. Don't be afraid guys, we don't bite! The more peeps we can get, the better. Hope to see you there :) Oh and don't worry, there will be Larry jokes (Did somebody say 7/11? LOL)

Haha but then we see you and I and lumpy posted 1000x there lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

AAAAAAA

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im ready to absolutely decimate everyone again in pacman cedx2

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Hate to bump this on a Tuesday but have you played Pix the Cat? It was a PS+ free game a while back so you might already have it and not know. It's a little different but really good and scratches the Pac Man CE itch and has the same wall-grinding mechanics and puts me into that same hypnotic state as CE did... Play on PS4 though because the Vita version can get choppy when there's a lot of stuff onscreen and framerate drops basically mean instant death

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

goferchan posted:

Hate to bump this on a Tuesday but have you played Pix the Cat? It was a PS+ free game a while back so you might already have it and not know. It's a little different but really good and scratches the Pac Man CE itch and has the same wall-grinding mechanics and puts me into that same hypnotic state as CE did... Play on PS4 though because the Vita version can get choppy when there's a lot of stuff onscreen and framerate drops basically mean instant death

i got into pix for a bit its fun stuff, but i feel something is amiss

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

hahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[Hans Moleman voice] I was saying 9/11

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

It already exists in the discord server that people post more in than the forums lol

The Handsome Game Boy Club

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

where is it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

rediscover posted:

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'll send you a link on steam tonight

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The IZ secret discord

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's where the tier list gets updated

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The only way to get in is if you're the son of an imp or if you save an imp's life

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

The IZ secret discord

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

The IZ secret discord

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

dont bother i go in it and nobodys even playing a video game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

its as dead as this forum so thats fair

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HORMELCHILI posted:

You were on at like 2am

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

You were on at like 2am

real gamer hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

STFU about your embarrassing teamspeak server where everyone wheezes and says memes out loud to each other like a bunch of loving mongoloids.