Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
it's called a royale with cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
pretend i edited this picture to have british people whining about the EU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if the US presidential election has the same proportion of dumb voters as the UK referendum did then we'll be singing president trump's praises soon enough

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Eonwe posted:

all I know is that I think its hilarious that scared old people voted to leave the EU and gently caress over their kids

[This is what Eurocentric Children Actually Believe]

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arkanomen posted:

[This is what Eurocentric Children Actually Believe]

go post on luelinks

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Arkanomen posted:

Yes, what a terrible power hungry human. What an evil bastard for wanting him and his constituents under self governance instead of being commanded from a faceless overseas council that often forces policies at odds with the will of the local people. What a terrible person, literally worse than hitler.

I remember you from somewhere and you're a dumb piece of poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im sorry, the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks, eti

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

if the US presidential election has the same proportion of dumb voters as the UK referendum did then we'll be singing president trump's praises soon enough

I'm with you. I hope that the dumb voters only make up 47% of the electorate so we can be safe and have a great country again.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SmokaDustbowl posted:

just post this

tenspott posted:

I'm with you. I hope that the dumb voters only make up 47% of the electorate so we can be safe and have a great country again.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Eonwe posted:

we have much lower turnout than any european country so its basically impossible to tell what will happen

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Arkanomen posted:

Yes, what a terrible power hungry human. What an evil bastard for wanting him and his constituents under self governance instead of being commanded from a faceless overseas council that often forces policies at odds with the will of the local people. What a terrible person, literally worse than hitler.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Imagine you could work and live anywhere in Europe, from Turkey

Yeah no thanks

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Eonwe posted:

It's good that you're here to tell the british what they should have done. Clearly this whole democracy thing was a massive mistake. Like I said, I don't agree with the result, but trying to ignore it is to go against the very nature of democracy and equality. The UK political class should get a grip and do what needs to be done. Every moment of uncertainty is damaging and making a mockery out of democracy.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kikkelivelho posted:

It's good that you're here to tell the british what they should have done. Clearly this whole democracy thing was a massive mistake. Like I said, I don't agree with the result, but trying to ignore it is to go against the very nature of democracy and equality. The UK political class should get a grip and do what needs to be done. Every moment of uncertainty is damaging and making a mockery out of democracy.

where did I tell them what they should have done? I'm just here to laugh at them for making such a stupid decision, just like I hope everyone laughs at us if trump gets elected

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

SmokaDustbowl posted:

Well gently caress you too but we're both posting in a GBS hellthread so what does that make either of us.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
frankly im glad the UK left the EU because its really funny, I personally like watching dumpster fires, which coincidentally is why I hang out with Arkanomen's mom

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nigel farage looks he'd be played in a movie by jeremy irons

also is boris johnson prime minister yet

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

tenspott posted:

India's aquifer is almost empty. They're pretty much toast. That, and their perverse love of red tape and weird social stratification has made them a tremendous failure on a global scale.

Don't forget they're the actual rape culture #1

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

India's aquifer is almost empty.

I'm interested in this, any links ?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
UK.avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfbuUycffhQ

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Eonwe posted:

frankly im glad the UK left the EU because its really funny, I personally like watching dumpster fires, which coincidentally is why I hang out with Arkanomen's mom

really unwarranted burn on dumpsters here

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo this had me rolling, this is perfect

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

nigel farage survived cancer and a plane crash because it was his destiny to destroy the EU

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

https://www.facebook.com/212667045793913/videos/212815595779058/

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cock hero flux posted:

nigel farage survived cancer and a plane crash because it was his destiny to destroy the EU

so he is the jon snow of Britain

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'm enjoying the news reports that focus on individual idiots in this whole thing. My favourite today:

That petition you've been seeing online that's had several million signatures (and like 99% of petitions won't change poo poo)?

It was set up by a 'pro leave' dude a month ago who presumed Remain would win and is now really pissed off.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo ahaha

youre basing your decision on leaving the UK on chicken and eggs? ahahaha

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Young Freud posted:

Russia also has an imploding population while India and China have each 1 billion and Brazil is the fifth largest population in the world, just after America and Indonesia.

I know where Russia can acquire 500million new voters right quick.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

ok that's pretty good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lets boot the deep south out of the US and pick up the UK

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The picture that best describes UK politics at the moment.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

More or less stupid than the people who never got further than 25 miles from where they were born now complaining they can't go to France for a job?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

lets boot the deep south out of the US and pick up the UK

[img GBS Deep South is mostly black Americans]

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Whatever keeps Jonpop out.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

etalian posted:

I'm still confused why David Cameron even put the vote on the table.

To get in a second time and garner support from the whole party, he pandered to the anti-europe contingent of old boy tories in the party. Then he caved to pressure from his backbenchers and actually kept one of the election promises they ran on. So like, at least he didn't lie or cheat anyone into it. He just made no effort to tell people "holy god, I do not want this" enough.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I am pissed off we are leaving as I do a lot of work in Europe (or did...we are having massive debates at work at the moment about the impact, including moving offices and staff), but I am even more pissed off that so many people that were vehemently "LEAVE!" as a loving protest vote against the government and immigration, rather than the EU as a whole, who never expected us to actually leave, now don't know if they made the right choice. A lot have poo poo like holiday homes in Spain and take 2 holidays a year on the contintent. Bunch of loving retards.

I am not a millenial either.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

I am pissed off we are leaving as I do a lot of work in Europe (or did...we are having massive debates at work at the moment about the impact, including moving offices and staff), but I am even more pissed off that so many people that were vehemently "LEAVE!" as a loving protest vote against the government and immigration, rather than the EU as a whole, who never expected us to actually leave, now don't know if they made the right choice. A lot have poo poo like holiday homes in Spain and take 2 holidays a year on the contintent. Bunch of loving retards.

I am not a millenial either.

Congrats on being pissed off I suppose. I'm guessing you must be an investment banker since nothing is going to change for anyone but them.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
apparently people are screaming 'brexit' in migrant's faces in london

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I have a holiday home in Puero Vallarta and I can still get there without invading Mexico

• Locked thread