Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Stoat posted:

I'm glad huffpo gives early 2000s livejournal users have a place to be heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's hard to pick my favorite/most pathetic element of his story but i'm pretty sure it is the tarot cards

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

klapman posted:

"Our shadows mingle on the path and I pull out my phone to catch the photo. “No one will ever understand us.” I write, and post the image to Facebook.

lmao

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

thathonkey posted:

it's hard to pick my favorite/most pathetic element of his story but i'm pretty sure it is the tarot cards

I'm torn between leaving his wife to suffer loss.jpg alone while going to burning man, or the "un-marraige" ceremony he roped her into doing as the culmination of all his self-important horse poo poo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Otisburg posted:

I'm torn between leaving his wife to suffer loss.jpg alone while going to burning man, or the "un-marraige" ceremony he roped her into doing as the culmination of all his self-important horse poo poo

can't we just agree he is an awful human being

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Otisburg posted:

did her new man walk her down the aisle

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
where do you think this guy is now? i assume he joined up with the MRA faction of reddit after his side chick left him (was that mentioned in the story ?)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

In a just world this guy could never show his face in public from the utter shame of this article.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

thathonkey posted:

where do you think this guy is now? i assume he joined up with the MRA faction of reddit after his side chick left him (was that mentioned in the story ?)

What? No he seems lkke very much the opposite type. He is probably busy attacking people for being insufficiently enthusiastic about the new ghostbusters movie

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

the fact that he gained zero self-awareness and passes off a bunch of platitudes about the lifestyle that demonstrably and brutally self-owned him is maybe the worst part. like you'd have a shred of sympathy if it was written in the tone of contrite warning: "holy poo poo was I a smug idiot with weak rear end sperms, I done hosed up, don't be like me."

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Otisburg posted:

the fact that he gained zero self-awareness and passes off a bunch of platitudes about the lifestyle that demonstrably and brutally self-owned him is maybe the worst part. like you'd have a shred of sympathy if it was written in the tone of contrite warning: "holy poo poo was I a smug idiot with weak rear end sperms, I done hosed up, don't be like me."

Isn't that literally what he wrote?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Otisburg posted:

Honestly the whole thing is so perfectly terrible that i want to call troll and assume it was written by a humor writer except for the fact that his twitter is nearly ten years old and all his other articles are written in the same lovely style

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Well except for the contrite part

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Harrower posted:

Only the most devout cuckholds opt for the omega maneuver of open relationship + fertility treatments.

hahahahahaha

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

thathonkey posted:

Mange Mite posted:

What? No he seems lkke very much the opposite type. He is probably busy attacking people for being insufficiently enthusiastic about the new ghostbusters movie

This man transcends men's rights and women's rights. He cares only about himself.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

'media activist' lmbo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

Honestly the whole thing is so perfectly terrible that i want to call troll and assume it was written by a humor writer except for the fact that his twitter is nearly ten years old and all his other articles are written in the same lovely style

Well except for the contrite part

lol

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Filmmaker & Media activist from Vancouver, Canada, crafting conscious memes towards the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Konsek posted:

This man transcends men's rights and women's rights. He cares only about himself.

If so, hes not doing a very good job of it

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Wait we can say cuck now?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nah he doesn't see the problem and learned nothing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yes

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

FisheyStix posted:

Wait we can say cuck now?

NNOOOOOOOOOOOO! CURSE THIS WEAK loving SPERM!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

how the gently caress did she get pregnant right after banging her yoga instructor when all the poo poo she and dumbass did didn't work? he's gotta have like broken sperm or he was the cause of all the barrenness in her life.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mange Mite posted:

I just read the whole thing and holy god, thread delivers. A thirty-something who writes like I wrote when I was a 17 yo sadbrain. It's not even purple prose, because that requires basic sentence construction.

My favorite is when he describes Mya: "We speak in poetry and myth." Lol, shut the fucck up you retard. Also:

Apoplexy posted:

"compersion"
Just had to look it up. Must be one of these "new" words that describes nothing. What kind of idiot coins a word with a suffix and a prefix only?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cowman posted:

how the gently caress did she get pregnant right after banging her yoga instructor when all the poo poo she and dumbass did didn't work? he's gotta have like broken sperm or he was the cause of all the barrenness in her life.

the guys sperm know how pathetic he is and refuse to impregnate a woman and allow his lineage to continue

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

he's getting plenty of crap on twitter as we speak: https://twitter.com/ianmack

he's a...

im gaye posted:

'media activist' lmbo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Cowman posted:

she might have lied to him. :ssh:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Its weird that so many people keep mentioning this guy having weak sperm cause the information given says the exact opposite, that his wife wasn't able to menstruate. friends, there is such a deep well of failure to draw from here; we dont need to misinterpret stuff. The style of that garbage prose is a far greater crime then being a weedy-lookin cuckold, imo. lets not lose sight of his real crime.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Jim Barris posted:

Its weird that so many people keep mentioning this guy having weak sperm cause the information given says the exact opposite, that his wife wasn't able to menstruate. friends, there is such a deep well of failure to draw from here; we dont need to misinterpret stuff. The style of that garbage prose is a far greater crime then being a weedy-lookin cuckold, imo. lets not lose sight of his real crime.

She got preggers with the yoga instructor after almost no time flat. Sounds like his sperm are terrible at existing.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
this man should be punished and so should huffpo for publishing it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Jim Barris posted:

he and the huffington post are pathetic. He had a failed relationship and thought he could gain sympathy by writing about it. And the huffington post published it.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Mange Mite posted:

As with many things, millenials are determined to reinvent the wheel. For instance, this guy is probably now figuring out what "shame" is and why it exists

This guy is around 35 years old. I think that solidly puts him into "Generation X" territory.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Can you imagine your parents reading this ... drat :( his poor mom :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Decebal posted:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Gaunab posted:

This guy is around 35 years old. I think that solidly puts him into "Generation X" territory.

nah man, gen x is pushing 50 by now

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Horniest Manticore posted:

nah man, gen x is pushing 50 by now

please don't start this conversation again

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Decebal posted:

she probably hosed cam after reading it

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde

im gaye posted:

'media activist' lmbo

He "crafts conscious media to shift our cultural mythology away from destruction".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Konsek posted:

He "crafts conscious media to shift our cultural mythology away from destruction".

this makes me very angry, these words you've related.

• Locked thread