Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Konsek posted:

He "crafts conscious media to shift our cultural mythology away from destruction".

thank god someone is doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm tyrone cam and I'm going to gently caress somebody's wife.

Long cuck style

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
smug.jpg

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

And the filter is back

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVnm6Sqxnx8

He walks into his TED Talk wearing a guy fawkes mask.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
*slams fist on desk*

conscious media?! motherFUCKER

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:yikes:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I wish the alt right hadn't latched onto "cück", cause it would have been perfect for replacing "gay" as a general purpose pejorative.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

You can still do that actually.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

The Kingfish posted:

he has a Guy Fawkes mask on his head in the first picture.
Why would anyone take this man seriously?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

The Kingfish posted:

came to post this painful thing

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you guys aren't even using the word right

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

you guys aren't even using the word right

words have lots of meanings. witch one are we using wrong?

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
The worst part about this thread is not that I've met this guy, and he is indeed an unrepentant chucklefuck, but rather that his attitude and personality is a common thing here in Vancouver.

This city be hosed up, yo, and now he's the self-promoted poster child for it. He's also definitely a goon. :golfclap:

Rime fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 26, 2016

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Rime posted:

The worst part about this thread is not that I've met this guy, and he is indeed an unrepentant chucklefuck, but rather that his attitude and personality is a common thing here in Vancouver.

This city be hosed up, yo, and now he's the self-promoted poster child for it. :golfclap:

did you gently caress his wife

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

The Kingfish posted:

Oh loving hell

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
In case someone wants a summary this comment is for you

Tara Collum posted:

He was dry eyed when she miscarried and wouldn't turn the RV around to be with her because he didn't want to miss Burning Man. He kissed another woman at a party where his wife was also in attendance. He busted out a book on "open marriage" on a family vacation that his mother-in-law paid for. He laughed when she shakily injected herself with hormone drugs and whipped out his iphone to document their uncoupling ceremony picture on face book. He justifies his cheating with polyamory philosophy, but can't see a family unit without children especially "biological children." Poetic pretentiousness is a poor disguise for selfserving shallowness.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

jackyl posted:

did you gently caress his wife

man, I hope so

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Rime posted:

This city be hosed up, yo, and now he's the self-promoted poster child for it. :golfclap:

what did he do to reveal his chucklefuckery?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Cam does downward dog and this guy floundered doing missionary

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Apoplexy posted:

Oh loving hell

he's really enamored with that "the conventional view is that we're all self-interested trying to maximize our own blah blah blah" because he uses it in this speech and his lovely article.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
He is a 35 year old man ha ha a haha aha

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Horniest Manticore posted:

what did he do to reveal his chucklefuckery?

got a newspaper to print the story of his failed marriage

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

He is a 35 year old man ha ha a haha aha

i think he has a beautiful soul and hair, with value

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

got a newspaper to print the story of his failed marriage

i mean besides that

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

P-Mack posted:

I wish the alt right hadn't latched onto "cück", cause it would have been perfect for replacing "gay" as a general purpose pejorative.

It is already doing that?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

i gazed in the mirror, feeling the unyielding alien sensation of plastic pressing against my thumb as i switched the clippers from on to off

my reflection met my eyes, my new countenance framed in the dim lights of my bathroom and i regarded my new hairstyle with a growing sense of pride and satisfaction

perhaps i may never be able to grow cornrows...but at least now i knew what it could feel like to step into the skin of a black man

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
chucklecuck

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

ElectricSheep posted:

i gazed in the mirror, feeling the unyielding alien sensation of plastic pressing against my thumb as i switched the clippers from on to off

my reflection met my eyes, my new countenance framed in the dim lights of my bathroom and i regarded my new hairstyle with a growing sense of pride and satisfaction

perhaps i may never be able to grow cornrows...but at least now i knew what it could feel like to step into the skin of a black man

that guy probably paid $300 for his awful haircut

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

He's not ugly, on the outside.

Looks llike if the actor who plays Captain America had AIDS

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
chucklecuck

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
When they used to talk about the "New Man" I now wonder are these the New Men? Because if so we should not only have more guns, but flamethrowers to get at those hard to reach places these roaches hide in.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

ElectricSheep posted:

I carved the trails into my close-cropped hair as aliens were rumored to do in cornfields. Appropriate, I thought, for one such as I who felt as much an alien in this world as a jewel-eyed traveler in a silver chariot from beyond the heavens.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i half expect the rotten corpse of joe campbell to rise up and tell this guy he sounds like an idiot

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Keep 'em beard-faced and pregnant

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
:siren: HE WROTE MORE ABOUT IT :siren:

https://medium.com/@ianmack/post-script-from-the-author-bf65b8e480c3#.in5viyltl

quote:

This is the budding seed in the ashes of my marriage. This is the last gift my wife gave to me, and if you find something of value in our grief-soaked story, then it is something of which we gift to you.
- IM
P.S. A few weeks ago, she welcomed her second child into this world. Our quiet love continues to grow.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

omg, he thinks they are growing even MORE in love by getting divorced and her having a bunch of kids with another man?!?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:lol: duck :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

omg, he thinks they are growing even MORE in love by getting divorced and her having a bunch of kids with another man?!?

no love like poly love

• Locked thread