Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Calax posted:

Why would he sell them to china?

He's toxic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Calax posted:

Why would he sell them to china?
There's lots of rumors that Xpecial and Quas left because of Piglet and Dardoch got suspended for constantly arguing with him. No Korean team wanted him after he became a World Champ because of how he acts (Same as Pray until he got to ROX). He's a lot like Forgiven and Uzi who might be phenomenal ADC but he's just too high maintenance and most people don't want to put up with him. Those are facts, and not hyperbole like Squid is trying to convey

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jun 26, 2016

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

He's toxic

Thought experiment: is Piglet so toxic that even a split playing with Cloud9 couldn't teach him the power of friendship?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The great malcontent Uzi, who malcontently didn't say poo poo while he was on the bench for a significantly worse ADC almost all of last split.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The great non-toxic Uzi who almost refused to play at World's because he didn't get along with InSec (Because InSec didn't want to camp his lane all game)

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Oh yeah, I forgot how he almost refused to play at Worlds two years ago, that's toxic as poo poo and relevant right now.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Let's be real though, Piglet defeat-tears are the only reason to watch a TL game

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Let's be real though, Piglet defeat-tears are the only reason to watch a TL game
TL's biggest tragedy is being cursed to stay in fourth place so we never get to see imp bully him again.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*league of legends fan voice*
i like narratives

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

The Mash posted:

It's Yensen in Danish but most danes accept and even use english pronunciations of their names when abroad

... All I'm seeing is that we pronounce it Gensin to prevent him from becoming... well

As to Piglet, I started watching last season, so I don't know anything about the whole "OMG GUYZ! HE'S TOXIC!", but IIRC most people were saying the reason he wasn't picked up by a Korean team was because his skill had fallen off. Adding on to that he did get offers from Korean teams, but because Liquid basically latched onto him early and stuck with him, he chose to go to America rather than to Korea.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I went to grade school with a Jens and he was always "Yence" but it's probably like that other dude said there's English pronunciations of Danish names that are just accepted.

Cloud 9 has impressed me in their last few series even though I still hate their team they do look like a team that could possibly challenge for a worlds spot again.

I really hope Rush goes home and maybe finds it in his heart to save CJ Entus from their own roster.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Hmm... Liquid is 1-3 with Piglet and 3-1 with Fabby... I'm afraid that we may never know why he was benched :iiam:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Dash and his loving hair lmfao

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

I went to grade school with a Jens and he was always "Yence" but it's probably like that other dude said there's English pronunciations of Danish names that are just accepted.

Cloud 9 has impressed me in their last few series even though I still hate their team they do look like a team that could possibly challenge for a worlds spot again.

I really hope Rush goes home and maybe finds it in his heart to save CJ Entus from their own roster.

Haru isn't as bad as Bubbling but I haven't noticed anything he does particularly well, and on top of that he's unbelievably green. It would be hard for Rush to not be a huge upgrade but with the stuff CJ has done with their roster lately / in general I doubt we would get something as theoretically good as Rush on CJ

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Red side banning Ashe but letting Blue first pick Vlad seems questionable to me

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

Red side banning Ashe but letting Blue first pick Vlad seems questionable to me
GBM on Anivia tho (NRG will lose before Anivia is ever relevant)

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The CJ coaching staff needs to be fired because not a single person on the team has improved at any point in the past year, and on top of that they've done a poor job of constructing a roster that plays well with BDD and are benching him for playing too aggressively instead of trying to integrate that.

Rush and BDD would actually play well together

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
HEY MAYBE DONT PICK VARUS INTO A TRIPLE RUN FAST TEAM

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Vlad should not be able to do that kind of damage with like half a damage item...

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Seraph is trying to drag his team, kicking, screaming, and half alive back into the first game against TSM.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And I double click on accident... I blame 60 hour work weeks.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
rip NRG

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Great TP from Impact. Lands a Q on Santorin and takes out a ward.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rushing zerks on graves jungle question mark

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

uh, guys? guys???

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Lovechop posted:

rushing zerks on graves jungle question mark

They got buffed, they are pretty good right now and Graves still scales with aspd

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
over 9000 and all your base in the same game, we're dropping some fresh fuckin memes today

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Firebert posted:

They got buffed, they are pretty good right now and Graves still scales with aspd

ah i didn't realise they got changed. i should keep up on the patch notes

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Did they really pause yesterday so Big could poop

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Froggen has over 300 cs @ 25 mins, will lose this game

lmao

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
froggen doesn't deserve this...

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That's gotta be a real bad feeling when Jax just beats you to death through Exhaust.

Lovechop posted:

froggen doesn't deserve this...

Yes he does.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CLG stomps P1 and suddenly they are back and so good and wow great woop woop

good job announcers

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Asema posted:

CLG stomps P1 and suddenly they are back and so good and wow great woop woop

good job announcers

And then they get to be stomped by play against again TSM next week.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao

e: ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

If only Ray hadn't killed Froggen. He would never be defeated by minions.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I turned on the stream, oh god it's P1. I'm watching a P1 game.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Libertine posted:

I turned on the stream, oh god it's P1. I'm watching a P1 game.

I hear the P1 vs NRG series was interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Huhi missing a Karma q after rooting a flash-down Pirean is pretty much all I really need to point towards this terrible import slot

• Locked thread